🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Sure you are. You're defending Dole, who was nothing more than a quisling.
Bob Dole, who was 100,000,000 times more of a man than you could ever be, was hardly a "prog" just because you (an idiot incapable of really understanding what being a conservative means) were told to say he wasn't far enough right for you. Taking issue with some lowlife scumbag like you speaking ill of the dead is hardly "defending" in any case. As I have said before, you are just some ignorant punk who wants to wear a team jersey.

Walls work very well, that's why rich people build them around their houses.

That's why we have gated communities, and fences around military installations, and many countries that use them to control illegal border crossings. The claim that walls don't work is too retarded for anyone to take seriously

Bob Dole, who was 100,000,000 times more of a man than you could ever be, was hardly a "prog" just because you (an idiot incapable of really understanding what being a conservative means) were told to say he wasn't far enough right for you. Taking issue with some lowlife scumbag like you speaking ill of the dead is hardly "defending" in any case. As I have said before, you are just some ignorant punk who wants to wear a team jersey.
"The tax collector for the welfare state" is not the description of a conservative.

Someone wants to cross a border, a fence of a couple hundred miles is a serious barrier. After all, you would need to take a bus several hours to get to a point where the fence ends.

I don't want to minimize that. It seems to have had an impact.

But it is not The Wall.
Completing over 450 miles of wall is doing something, moron.

Completing over 450 miles of wall is doing something, moron.

Agreed. But it is not The Wall.

Close the fucking border. Give the illegals not the choice of crossing here, or having to ride the bus where it is easier,

give them the choice of a fucking WALL, or the deep desert.

THAT is the idea that has not been tried. That should be tried. That Americans fucking want.

So then we did something. It’s incomplete but it’s something. And it hasn’t worked.

Thanks for playing. My point stands.

We did something. WE did not build The Wall.

That you need to lie about this, is your brain dealing with the fact taht it knows that you are wrong on this issue.

Did I say that or are you just making shit up? Again.

It is clear from your actions.

You libs have been playing the same game for a long time, adn teh goal is NO ACTION, to let the illegals keep pouring in, so that you can transform the country and have you race based One Party State.

The linked article reported on some encouraging results.

Seems like scaling it up, making it more complete, could lead to even better results.

Why are you against better results?
Your fellow Trumpsters are arguing that illegal immigration has gotten worse, not better.

Whoops.

Forum List

Back