🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

I would call it incomplete. Not a lack of attempting it.

Because I’m not an idiot.

Someone wants to cross a border, a fence of a couple hundred miles is a serious barrier. After all, you would need to take a bus several hours to get to a point where the fence ends.

I don't want to minimize that. It seems to have had an impact.

But it is not The Wall.

So you are scared?
Accusing your opponents of "being scared" to implement a policy is not a good argument in support of it. Only an infantile moron would say such a thing. Do you actually believe people should support policies they consider to be harmful to themselves and their families to prove how brave they are?

What a dumbfuck.

As I've told you before, shove your straw man up your ass, loser.
Not a strawman at all Humberto….there’s tons of brown person related data staring you in the face…it simply hurts your feelings to acknowledge it. Face it, a brown America is a filthy, dangerous, taxpayer dependent, divided America and everybody not scared and paying attention knows it….now piss your pink panties Humberto.

Accusing your opponents of "being scared" .....
"opponents"? :lmao: Do you think you're an "opponent," little precious? You're just a joke. We're not being "replaced," we're not going to run out of white folks, and the children of immigrants are in no way guaranteed to vote democrat. Unbunch your panties, for cryin' out loud.

"opponents"? :lmao: Do you think you're an "opponent," little precious? You're just a joke. We're not being "replaced," we're not going to run out of white folks, and the children of immigrants are in no way guaranteed to vote democrat. Unbunch your panties, for cryin' out loud.
If you aren't an opponent, then why are you constantly attacking me?

You are the one who defends these progs, but I'm anti-American?
I'm not defending anyone. When you (frequently) say something stupid, I point it out. You're anti-American because you have proclaimed yourself just that many, many times here.

I'm not defending anyone. When you (frequently) say something stupid, I point it out. You're anti-American because you have proclaimed yourself just that many, many times here.
Sure you are. You're defending Dole, who was nothing more than a quisling.

Forum List

Back