🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Your fellow Trumpsters are arguing that illegal immigration has gotten worse, not better.

Whoops.

I'm sure that it has. I heard a lot during TRump's administration, how his support motivated and mobilized the people at ICE, and I can just imagine how the reversal with Biden and his fucking crew coming in, will have sucked the life right out of those people.

Your point?

So then we did something. It’s incomplete but it’s something. And it hasn’t worked.

Thanks for playing. My point stands.
It won't work if it isn't finished. A barrel won't hold water until it's finished. Furthermore, Biden has done everything he can to dismantle all the measures Trump put in place

Who do you think you're fooling, moron?

Right. And you can’t back that up.

Hence you’re just making shit up.

Dude. YOu are transparent. YOu are a lefty, and you want this country to be less American and more Third world, which is why you are playing retarded games like conflating "not tried" with "Failed".

So we agree that illegal immigration has gotten worse despite having the 450 miles of new wall.

Weren’t you saying something about encouraging results? Or did you forget your own argument?

Whoops.

Encouraging local results at one time, does not mean that national results at another time, could be worse.

Seriously. It is not credible that you needed that explained.

STOP WITH THE PLAYING RETARDED.

Dude. YOu are transparent. YOu are a lefty, and you want this country to be less American and more Third world, which is why you are playing retarded games like conflating "not tried" with "Failed".
I’ll take “making shit up you can’t back up” for $500, Alex.

Or maybe it just won’t work.

Maybe you incompetent idiots should have finished your own stupid project.

Maybe if you lefties were rioting in the streets killing people and causing hundreds of millions in damages and corrupting the fbi to gin up excuses for political impeachments/coups,

we would have.

Encouraging local results at one time, does not mean that national results at another time, could be worse.
Oh. So the bad national results at a time don’t mean anything but the encouraging local results at a different time do mean something.

Nice reasoning there. Very convenient to your inconsistent argument.

I’ll take “making shit up you can’t back up” for $500, Alex.

YOu know, what would really make your case?

Telling us about how you really support border control, or The Wall, or how you voted for Trump or some such shit.

But you can't. Because none of it is true and you worry that even if you lied, that it would be completely obvious that you were just a liar.

Oh. So the bad national results at a time don’t mean anything but the encouraging local results at a different time do mean something.

Nice reasoning there. Very convenient to your inconsistent argument.

That is not what I said. I said nothhing like that. YOur post makes no sense. You are trolling.

Maybe if you lefties were rioting in the streets killing people and causing hundreds of millions in damages and corrupting the fbi to gin up excuses for political impeachments/coups,

we would have.
I’ll take “deflection” for $800.

YOu know, what would really make your case?

Telling us about how you really support border control, or The Wall, or how you voted for Trump or some such shit.
I’ve stated what I think should be done about illegal immigration:

- mandate e-verify
- heavily penalize employers who hire illegals

I figured that your stupid wall was going to be a big stupid project (that Mexico wouldn’t pay for) and wouldn’t actually address people over-staying their stays and wouldn’t stop employers from taking advantage of the cheap labor.

I’ve stated what I think should be done about illegal immigration:

- mandate e-verify
- heavily penalize employers who hire illegals

I figured that your stupid wall was going to be a big stupid project (that Mexico wouldn’t pay for) and wouldn’t actually address people over-staying their stays or stop employers from taking advantage of the cheap labor.

AND, you want to give citizenship to those that are already here. Don't ya?

Forum List

Back