🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

“Excuses” for $1000, please.

You are the one that gave Trump ready made "excuses" or "reasons" for not getting everything he said he would done.

If not for your rioting and impeachments, your talk of " not getting it done" would have a lot more weight.

Good question. I guess I am not quite prepared to quite give up on discussion as an avenue to peaceful change.

NOt quite yet.
That’s fine. I don’t care either way.

Maybe it would help if you listened to what I said instead of assuming what I think.

No, but it shows that there is bipartisan support for what I think.

Says the lefty that didn't care when bipartisan majorities favored deporting illegals or opposing gay marriage.

That’s fine. I don’t care either way.

Maybe it would help if you listened to what I said instead of assuming what I think.

If you would have been honest at any point in this discussion, such as admitting that the Wall was not tried, or that "not tried" was not the same as "failed",

I probably would. But you have demonstrated normal lib dishonesty. So, I treat you accordingly.

If you would have been honest at any point in this discussion, such as admitting that the Wall was not tried, or that "not tried" was not the same as "failed",
It was tried. You completed 450 miles of it.

Not complicated.

Says the lefty that didn't care when bipartisan majorities favored deporting illegals or opposing gay marriage.
No for opposing gay marriage. That was a while ago and completely unrelated.

Yes for deporting illegals. I just fucking said that.

Blah blah blah. Didn’t get it done. You have nothing but excuses for that.

My point stands.

And here you are shit canning another chance to be honest.

ANy honest person would admit, that that massive and hysterical and illegal "RESIST" of the left to Trump, gave him a fine "Excuse/reason" for not getting shit done.

I would be fine with slamming Trump for not building the Wall. I want to slam him for it. But I HAVE to admit that he has a valid reason for not being able to get shit done, in your people's civil unrest.

Because I am an honest person, while you are a lying liberal. But I repeat myself.

Forum List

Back