🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Why should we be OK with being replaced? It takes a special kind of self loathing to be happy about that, and also a special kind of stupidity
Extraordinary self loathing there. What makes people that way? Wouldn't you think that being given everything they demand and constantly being rewarded for mediocrity would instill a very healthy self image? At least in my life, the opposite is true. I embrace the system that made me work and study and earn everything I got, and I have a very healthy self image. Anyone who knows that they deserve the space they occupy and the air they breathe will fight against being taken out and replaced.

You are driven by propaganda

1638798649588.png

Extraordinary self loathing there. What makes people that way? Wouldn't you think that being given everything they demand and constantly being rewarded for mediocrity would instill a very healthy self image? At least in my life, the opposite is true. I embrace the system that made me work and study and earn everything I got, and I have a very healthy self image. Anyone who knows that they deserve the space they occupy and the air they breathe will fight against being taken out and replaced.

Nicely put!!!

These people are driven by a maniacal fear of The Great White Replacement. Interviews were done with the Jan 6 insurrectionists, and it was even the biggest issue for THEM.

So they mock and attack and pretend to laugh, but they are absolutely petrified. They think they're gonna end up in cages and chains, because that's what MAGA media makes them think.

So far, the only people in cages under Joe Biden are brown children. Just the way he wants it.

These people are driven by a maniacal fear of The Great White Replacement. Interviews were done with the Jan 6 insurrectionists, and it was even the biggest issue for THEM.

So they mock and attack and pretend to laugh, but they are absolutely petrified. They think they're gonna end up in cages and chains, because that's what MAGA media makes them think.
What is the beef among leftwingers?

That whites refuse to take their beating like good little puppies and stop peeing on the carpet?

The lib lady is attacking white society and when conservatives answer them the far left rises up and screams

“See! See! Trump supporters are just as bad”

Which is the champion Damn Lie of the decade

You sure seem scared, little precious.
Come on man…engage….tell us, why would or should caucasians support Californicating the nation?
Show us the encouraging data that you must have….show us that a browner America is safer, more productive, more likeminded, more unified. Come on Humberto….you can do it.

Forum List

Back