🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Right. So you failed to get it done on a larger scale.

You had all three branches of government, you had funding and despite this you still FAILED.

Thank you for confirming. My point stands.

Errr, you were just saying, that the small walls didn't stop the entire national problem. What happened to that point?

Oh, I get it, you were just talkign shit again. Or is it still? Are you ever NOT talking shit?

Truth and reality is scary and definitely not for the faint of heart.

Nice try, but I wasn't talking about truth when I mentioned the word disgusting (and I never used the word "scary") But I think you already know that.

Hahaha…it’s far worse than it was you dumbmotherfucker….do you really struggle to understand bad, good, better, best?
Sometimes all one can achieve is better and thats better than bad…get it now Gustavo from Mehico?
So still can't answer the question huh, dumb piece of shit?

So we can agree that you failed to get the wall done because you guys are incompetent. Great, thanks for playing, retard.

Noted. But how exactly have you fixed illegal immigration?

Maybe try reading that over a few more times if you can't understand it, you stupid fuck.
The most secure border in 35 years with a half completed wall is partly fixed…even your retarded ass would have to agree with that…no?

Errr, you were just saying, that the small walls didn't stop the entire national problem. What happened to that point?
How would small walls fix the entire national problem? You misunderstood.

You failed to get it done on a larger scale. You had all three branches of government, you had funding and despite this you still FAILED.

My point stands.

How would small walls fix the entire national problem? You misunderstood.

You failed to get it done on a larger scale. You had all three branches of government, you had funding and despite this you still FAILED.

My point stands.

Nice try, but I wasn't talking about truth when I mentioned the word disgusting (and I never used the word "scary") But I think you already know that.
You’re actively disagreeing with my posts…certainly you have the balls to state your opinion on the matter…no?

You didn't answer the question.

Correll says it wasn't even attempted. How can you have it half-built and not even attempted?
I’ve read Trump got 453 miles built….how many miles has the almost dead dude erected to protect your interests?

I’ve read Trump got 453 miles built….how many miles has the almost dead dude erected to protect your interests?
You still didn't answer the question, retard.

You gonna answer it this time or are you going to continue being a coward?

If the white women listened to their husbands before the voted, this country would be in much better shape. Their voting is affected by their hormones.
Unfortunately too many white women in America today are feelz based emotional fucking fools…they’ll vote themselves into extinction.

Even that little bit, seemed to really put a pinch in teh illegal flow. And wages started climbing right away.

I haven't seen any numbers on crime in the border areas. Be interesting to see if there was any positive impact there.

Thanks for playing Gustavo….by the way, how’s the weather in Mehico today?
Still waiting on you to come clean…you have no papers do you? You’re an anchor baby aren’t you?

Even that little bit, seemed to really put a pinch in teh illegal flow. And wages started climbing right away.

I haven't seen any numbers on crime in the border areas. Be interesting to see if there was any positive impact there.
So 453 miles of wall, in your opinion, is not attempting it?

That's what you're going with?

Forum List

Back