🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

I think we can agree that Republicans are much more adamant about the border. Unfortunately for you, they're also incompetent.
Roll with that Gustavo….you can sell it, I know you can.
To summarize; you believe the incompetent Party on the issue of immigration is the one building a wall and holding wetbacks in Mexico while the competent Party haults construction of the wall and throws 2 million new wetbacks in the laps of Americans in a short 10 months. Hahahahaha
You are either playing stupid as fuck or you’re just plain fucking stupid…which is it?

Roll with that Gustavo….you can sell it, I know you can.
To summarize; you believe the incompetent Party on the issue of immigration is the one building a wall and holding wetbacks in Mexico while the competent Party haults construction of the wall and throws 2 million new wetbacks in the laps of Americans in a short 10 months. Hahahahaha
You are either playing stupid as fuck or you’re just plain fucking stupid…which is it?
Apparently you're confused again because you're a fucking idiot.

The incompetent party took on the platform of fixing the illegal immigration issue and failed miserably.

Understand now, you stupid fuck? Do you need me to say that again for you, you fucking moron? What part of that did you not understand?

What an idiot.

The wall is still there, isn't it? How's that working out?
Well, we could ask the residents of El Paso....

"the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251."

Now this wasn't built by Trump's administration, but it is proof that barriers work...

Well, we could ask the residents of El Paso....

"the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251."

Now this wasn't built by Trump's administration, but it is proof that barriers work...
And yet we still have a lot of illegal immigration, don't we?

Weird.

Apparently you're confused again because you're a fucking idiot.

The incompetent party took on the platform of fixing the illegal immigration issue and failed miserably.

Understand now, you stupid fuck? Do you need me to say that again for you, you fucking moron? What part of that did you not understand?

What an idiot.
Hahaha…you silly lover….Look at the crossing and apprehension data on Trumps watch…listen to border agents you retarded fuck. Even without the wall completed Trump had the most secure border in 35 years….Come on man…just admit it so we can better understand your America hating position….you’re kind of a wetback…right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back