🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Why are liberal women ugly? Is there a reason or is just coincidence?
They are leftwing because they are ugly. Reality doesn't promise them any relief from the inattention of men, so at least they can get some revenge by using the government to torture men.

YOu dropped your point. When you realized that it was making you look stupid. Now you want to pretend that didn't happen and move on to your next "point".

But, how do I know that you are serious about THIS point, when the last one was just shit?
Not my fault you can't refute my point. Maybe it's because you can't.

My point stands.

You expect me to go along with your stupid nonsense? LoL

You just don't get it, do you? You're a complete idiot.
Therein lies the problem Gustavo….you firmly believe that it is “stupid nonsense” when one is vocal about hating illegals and aggressively opposing illegal immigration…..and you wonder why we call you America hating traitors?
I’m thinking you have one foot in Mexico and one in America like most who refuse to denounce illegals….be honest, am I right?

Therein lies the problem Gustavo….you firmly believe that it is “stupid nonsense” when one is vocal about hating illegals and aggressively opposing illegal immigration…..and you wonder why we call you America hating traitors?
I don't care why you call me American hating traitors.

The fact remains that you shouldn't expect ME to carry out YOUR agenda. The fact that you think I will just shows how stupid you are.

All caught up now, retard?

I don't care why you call me American hating traitors.

The fact remains that you shouldn't expect ME to carry out YOUR agenda. The fact that you think I will just shows how stupid you are.

All caught up now, retard?
Why do you expect us to carry out your agenda?

Why are liberal women ugly? Is there a reason or is just coincidence?
The mandatory SJW glasses….hilarious
498D751B-115E-4B46-B693-C4C96ADA005E.jpeg

Forum List

Back