🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

I don't care why you call me American hating traitors.

The fact remains that you shouldn't expect ME to carry out YOUR agenda. The fact that you think I will just shows how stupid you are.

All caught up now, retard?
Again…its quite sad that you believe opposing those who shit on Americans is a Republican thing…kinda tells the tale of Democrat ideology doesn’t it?
Admit it, you stepped in your own shit didn’t you Tard?

Right. Nothing of substance to say. Just mindless insults like a child with Tourette syndrome. AGAIN. I know.

You're not hard to predict. Your mindless insults don't bother me, kid. It just shows that you can't hold your own in debate.

Go play with your crayons, retard.
You can't debate a congenital liar.

My point stands. You had all three branches of government, funding, and nothing but excuses for your failures.

You fail to address this because you can't refute this.
"The Wall Trump. The U.S.–Mexican border is nearly 2,000 miles long, 654 of which had a border barrier prior to the Trump Administration.1 Border Patrol agents have long said that border wall systems, along with personnel and technology, make their jobs easier to stop illegal immigration, drugs, and human smuggling from crossing our border between the ports of entry.2 The Trump Administration’s goal was to build 450 to 500 miles of new wall by the end of 2020.3 As of October 2020, the Administration has completed over 350 miles of new wall system, including access roads, lighting, and sensors.4 With over 200 additional miles under construction and approximately 150 miles under pre-construction, the Administration appears to be on track to build 450 miles of new wall system by the end of 2020."

From 2016 thru 2018 illegal immigration numbers from CBP was around 500K give or take per year.

"McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — The number of migrants encountered dropped slightly in August from the previous month, but the total number of encounters this fiscal year topped 1.74 million, according to new data released late Wednesday by U.S. Customs and Border Protection."

Trump was on track to complete 450 miles of new wall, until Biden came into office. That along with his policies were working, as you can see by Biden's policies resulting in nearly 2 million in his first year, as compared to 500K during the Trump administration...So, you really want to talk about failure?

I would ask you to back up that claim, but we both know you wouldn't.

You would just come up with some lame excuse and repeat your mindless insults.

Too easy, kid.
You are right, I won't waste my time posting logic and facts to you. You'll just put your fingers in your ears and shout "I can't hear you!."

Again…its quite sad that you believe opposing those who shit on Americans is a Republican thing…kinda tells the tale of Democrat ideology doesn’t it?
Admit it, you stepped in your own shit didn’t you Tard?
I think we can agree that Republicans are much more adamant about the border. Unfortunately for you, they're also incompetent.

Trump was on track to complete 450 miles of new wall, until Biden came into office. That along with his policies were working, as you can see by Biden's policies resulting in nearly 2 million in his first year, as compared to 500K during the Trump administration...So, you really want to talk about failure?
I'm not talking about policies. I'm talking about the wall.

Forum List

Back