🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Hahaha…you silly wetback lover….Look at the crossing and apprehension data on Trumps watch…
Go ahead and look at the data. Is illegal immigration fixed now? NO.

That's the point, retard. You didn't fix the issue. Are you all caught up now, you stupid fuck? How many more times do I need to repeat this for you?

You are not very bright, are ya?

Is the wall built? No.

What's your point, you fucking moron?

That's the point, retard. You didn't fix the issue. Are you all caught up now, you stupid fuck? How many more times do I need to repeat this for you?

We weren't allowed to fix it, douchebag. Your minions in Congress prevented it.

How many more times do I need to repeat this for you?

Do you understand the concept of good, better, best you ignorant fucking fool?

Hahaha…not weird at all….you Mexicans tend to be desperate, criminal minded human cockroaches…you always gravitate toward whitey and the free shit that ONLY whitey can provide.
Noted. But how exactly have you fixed illegal immigration?

Maybe try reading that over a few more times if you can't understand it, you stupid fuck.

You're stuck in a loop making mindless insults because you can't think of anything meaningful to say.

AS USUAL.
That's your "loop," moron. You keep repeating the same question over and over despite the fact that's been answered numerous times.

That's your idea of winning an argument.

And yet we still have illegal immigration. Weird.

Not at all. Proof of concept, but still not implemented on a large scale. What part of this is too hard for you to understand?

Oh, got it. That was just you talking shit again. Or is it still? Did you ever stop talkign shit? DO you ever stop talking shit?

Not at all. Proof of concept, but still not implemented on a large scale.
Right. So you failed to get it done on a larger scale.

You had all three branches of government, you had funding and despite this you still FAILED.

Thank you for confirming. My point stands.

I noticed that you didn't answer the question. I understand you're slow so I'll repeat it for you.

Is illegal immigration fixed now, you stupid fuck?
Hahaha…it’s far worse than it was you dumbmotherfucker….do you really struggle to understand bad, good, better, best?
Sometimes all one can achieve is better and thats better than bad…get it now Gustavo from Mehico?

That's your "loop," moron. You keep repeating the same question over and over despite the fact that's been answered numerous times.

That's your idea of winning an argument.
You haven't refuted it. We even agreed on it.

You failed to get this done. Agree or disagree?

Allow me to restate that:

We weren't allowed to fix it, douchebag. Your minions in Congress prevented it.
You had all three branches of government. It was in your hands. You didn't need Democrat support to get it done.

Your excuses are just that.

Forum List

Back