🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

These people are driven by a maniacal fear of The Great White Replacement. Interviews were done with the Jan 6 insurrectionists, and it was even the biggest issue for THEM.

So they mock and attack and pretend to laugh, but they are absolutely petrified. They think they're gonna end up in cages and chains, because that's what MAGA media makes them think.
Never heard of the 'Great White Replacement.' There was no insurrection on Jan. 6th, no one has been charged with that. The leader of the Jan 6th protest was black. He and Alex Jones (white) urged folks NOT to go up to the capitol. A known Antifa member (John Sullivan) is seen on video urging the crowd to storm the capitol. Other than that, your post reads like a racist screed.

You know better than that. Like their heroes, they just make shit up and use it as an excuse to attack. Middle school stuff.
Yup. Every single time.

bripat9643 says something stupid, can't back up what he says, and then responds with nothing but childish insults.

That kid routinely makes an idiot of himself.

It was not tried. You can't say that an idea didn't work if it was not tried.

It is not credible that you don't know that. No one is that stupid. So stop with the trolling.

My point stands. THe deportations and trade ideas, were getting some good results, before covid.
These progs believe pretending to be an ignoramus is a convincing argument.

Never heard of the 'Great White Replacement.' There was no insurrection on Jan. 6th, no one has been charged with that. The leader of the Jan 6th protest was black. He and Alex Jones (white) urged folks NOT to go up to the capitol. A known Antifa member (John Sullivan) is seen on video urging the crowd to storm the capitol. Other than that, you post reads like a racist screed.
Okay, got it!

Wheeeee!

Hilarious. White people are to blame for everything and yet the only time the blow hards on the left give examples of better countries than here are the countries with higher density of whites than here.

Lol

This garbage topic with a TIKTOK VIDEO as a link gets to stay in the Politics board, but they move my stuff.

So you had all three branches of government, you had the funding for it, and you didn't even try it. Why would you guys not try it?

That's beyond incompetence.

And just like that, you drop a point you were so strong on, just minutes ago. Without any real attempt to defend it.

Because, you knew it was shit the first time you said it. You were just a monkey throwing shit at the wall, and when it didn't stick, you now are moving on to the next handful of poo.

Question for you X. If that last handful was just shit, how do I know that this post from you, is not just another handful of shit?

How do I tell when a liberal is being serious, as opposed to being a retarded monkey throwing handfuls of poo?

This is a trick question of course. Can you see the trick? Answer it truthfully and you will find it.

Your conception of "backup" is absurd horseshit.

Insults are all your garbage deserves.
See what I mean?

I asked him where I said anything about promoting open borders and THIS is how he responds.

At this point, he's stuck and he's just going to go into an endless loop of baseless insults like a kid with Tourette syndrome.

And just like that, you drop a point you were so strong on, just minutes ago. Without any real attempt to defend it.

Because, you knew it was shit the first time you said it. You were just a monkey throwing shit at the wall, and when it didn't stick, you now are moving on to the next handful of poo.

Question for you X. If that last handful was just shit, how do I know that this post from you, is not just another handful of shit?

How do I tell when a liberal is being serious, as opposed to being a retarded monkey throwing handfuls of poo?

This is a trick question of course. Can you see the trick? Answer it truthfully and you will find it.
My point stands. You had all three branches of government, funding, and nothing but excuses for your failures.

You fail to address this because you can't refute this.

My point stands. You had all three branches of government, funding, and nothing but excuses for your failures.

You fail to address this because you can't refute this.

I would and have discussed that at length. BUt not with you. Because you are just posting shit.

And that is the trick btw.

How do you know when a lib is being serious or posting shit?

You just know, that they are always posting shit.

See what I mean?

I asked him where I said anything about promoting open borders and THIS is how he responds.

At this point, he's stuck and he's just going to go into an endless loop of baseless insults like a kid with Tourette syndrome.
You are an annoying tick.

It is evident that you are bigoted against white women. How about white men? Would you care to explain trump, pence, jordan, mcconnell, gaetz? How about graham, falwell, hagee, jeffress? All white males. All monkeys.
Why are you bigoted against white males. Hypocrite slut.

Forum List

Back