🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love! Pure Love!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
French president Macron at G20 laments ‘You never listen to me’ in talk with Saudi leader

A clearly-irked French President Emmanuel Macron was heard telling Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman “you never listen to me” in a video captured during a break in the ongoing G20 summit Friday.

The comments were made during a private conversation between the two leaders about the murder of Saudi activist Jamal Khashoggi and the political crisis in Yemen, a French official told Reuters.

“You never listen to me,” Macron is heard saying in English in footage posted by the Saudi Gazette newspaper.

“No I will listen of course,” bin Salman says, also in English, in response before launching into a fit of laughter.

I just love hot mike’s don’t ewe?

"You never listen to me."

*runs his hand through Macron's hair

"Baby, you know I love you."

*slaps his hand away

"No! You always do this. You always do this!"

*runs out the room in tears

French president Macron at G20 laments ‘You never listen to me’ in talk with Saudi leader

A clearly-irked French President Emmanuel Macron was heard telling Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman “you never listen to me” in a video captured during a break in the ongoing G20 summit Friday.

The comments were made during a private conversation between the two leaders about the murder of Saudi activist Jamal Khashoggi and the political crisis in Yemen, a French official told Reuters.

“You never listen to me,” Macron is heard saying in English in footage posted by the Saudi Gazette newspaper.

“No I will listen of course,” bin Salman says, also in English, in response before launching into a fit of laughter.

I just love hot mike’s don’t ewe?

Yeah reminds me of the one where Barry tells the Russian he can't help him till he gets re-elected.

Hot mikes are great.

Forum List

Back