Love wins....

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The Gaystapo is pushing it, careful...some people may push back

RAINBOW OF HATE: CATHOLIC PRIEST REPORTS BEING SPIT ON AT GAY MARRIAGE PARADE

While a symbol of anti-Christian hate and repression — the rainbow-colored gay “pride” flagflew everywhere, Father Jonathan Morris, a Catholic priest frequently seen on Fox News, reported via Twitter Sunday that during a pro-gay marriage parade in New York, “two men walked by and spat on me.”

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

The two men who spat on me are probably very good man caught up in excitement and past resentment. Most in that parade would not do that.

Rainbow of Hate Catholic Priest Reports Being Spit On At Gay Marriage Parade - Breitbart

this WAS NEVER about marriage. but we have a country filled with dumbed down citizens, thanks to the DISHONESTY of these so called (equality of marriage) with the left leaning Progressive MEDIA driving it

they are going to see what's coming AT THEM NEXT

I was just reading this:
SNIP
Americans Buy Into Marxist Family Planning
Marx and Engels’ ten-point plan for imposing Communism includes drastic anti-family measures many Americans support today.
By Paul Kengor

By Paul Kengor
June 29, 2015

If you’ve never read “The Communist Manifesto” by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, published in 1848, you should—especially right now.

To be sure, reading this awful screed against human nature can be confusing, let alone unsatisfying and thoroughly unedifying. What do the authors mean, for example, when they screech: “Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists”?

What, precisely, Marx and Engels meant by “abolition” is a subject for debate, which I detail in my book, “Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage.” There, I discuss at length the communist founding fathers’ disturbing views of family, marriage, sexuality, and more.

ALL of it here:
Redefining Family Marx s And Engels Dream Come True

They don't want tolerance. They want to shove their beliefs down your throat by force. That's all they have ever wanted.

While a symbol of anti-Christian hate and repression — the rainbow-colored gay “pride” flagflew everywhere, Father Jonathan Morris, a Catholic priest frequently seen on Fox News, reported via Twitter Sunday that during a pro-gay marriage parade in New York, “two men walked by and spat on me.”

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

The two men who spat on me are probably very good man caught up in excitement and past resentment. Most in that parade would not do that.

Rainbow of Hate Catholic Priest Reports Being Spit On At Gay Marriage Parade - Breitbart

Oh my......clearly that incident means that all Gays are against all Catholic Priests........

Because of course anything an individual does to a Christian means that all Gays are against all Christians.

At least in the teeny tiny brains of the whacky far right.

What those men did was wrong. But their actions represents their opinion, just as you spitting on gays represents your opinion.

I wish you morons would focus on shit that matters in this country......gays getting married is no big effin deal. Like the rest of us, they'll now have to deal with lawyers and divorce and headaches of marriage. Stop stressing over shit that doesn't effect you personally.....gays and lesbians are here to stay, have been around since the beginning of time and live right along side all of us.

If this story is true, I would have had the little assholes arrested for assaults.
Considering the diseases in the gay community, make that assault with a deadly weapon.....

If this story is true, I would have had the little assholes arrested for assaults.
Considering the diseases in the gay community, make that assault with a deadly weapon.....

Yep. Anytime a disgusting protester or criminal spits on others. Tax payers get to pay for Hep C & HIV tests . Fuckers.

Yep. Anytime a disgusting protester or criminal spits on others. Tax payers get to pay for Hep C & HIV tests . Fuckers.

A fruit loop fairy ever spits on me or one of our children they'll regret it. No oral for their "boyfriend" until his teeth and gums heal

Last edited:

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

Oh my......clearly that incident means that all Gays are against all Catholic Priests........

Because of course anything an individual does to a Christian means that all Gays are against all Christians.

What those men did was wrong. But their actions represents their opinion, just as you spitting on gays represents your opinion.
Even the priest acknowledged that most gays there wouldn't do that. Here's the difference though, a drag queen could walk through a Tea Party rally and expect to be safe with no danger of assault like what happened with this priest. You have a certain albeit small percentage of violent activists. We have none.

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

Even the priest acknowledged that most gays there wouldn't do that. Here's the difference though, a drag queen could walk through a Tea Party rally and expect to be safe with no danger of assault like what happened with this priest. You have a certain albeit small percentage of violent activists. We have none.

Maybe a drag queen would be safe- maybe not. I would not be overly surprised if a drag queen was spit upon at a Tea Party Rally.

Here is the difference though- I would not accuse every Tea Party member of being full of hate because of the actions of one or two people.

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

Breitbart has an article and photos of the parade, disturbing, it's mental illness running amok. I'd link it but someone would report me.

A fruit loop fairy ever spits on me or one of our children they'll regret it. No oral for their "boyfriend" until his teeth and gums heal

A gay hating religious nut ever spits on me or one of my children, they won't be paying lip service to 'loving their neighbor' while actually hating them for a long time.

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

Maybe a drag queen would be safe- maybe not. I would not be overly surprised if a drag queen was spit upon at a Tea Party Rally.

Here is the difference though- I would not accuse every Tea Party member of being full of hate because of the actions of one or two people.
No he wouldn't and sure you would. The former precludes the latter though.

Forum List

Back