Love wins....

If this story is true, I would have had the little assholes arrested for assaults.
Considering the diseases in the gay community, make that assault with a deadly weapon.....

Yep. Anytime a disgusting protester or criminal spits on others. Tax payers get to pay for Hep C & HIV tests . Fuckers.

A fruit loop fairy ever spits on me or one of our children they'll regret it. No oral for their "boyfriend" until his teeth and gums heal

A gay hating religious nut ever spits on me or one of my children, they won't be paying lip service to 'loving their neighbor' while actually hating them for a long time.

Please show where the religious nut spit on anyone...then stop making stupid comparisons

The Gaystapo is pushing it, careful...some people may push back

RAINBOW OF HATE: CATHOLIC PRIEST REPORTS BEING SPIT ON AT GAY MARRIAGE PARADE

While a symbol of anti-Christian hate and repression — the rainbow-colored gay “pride” flagflew everywhere, Father Jonathan Morris, a Catholic priest frequently seen on Fox News, reported via Twitter Sunday that during a pro-gay marriage parade in New York, “two men walked by and spat on me.”

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

The two men who spat on me are probably very good man caught up in excitement and past resentment. Most in that parade would not do that.

Rainbow of Hate Catholic Priest Reports Being Spit On At Gay Marriage Parade - Breitbart

Oh my......clearly that incident means that all Gays are against all Catholic Priests........

Because of course anything an individual does to a Christian means that all Gays are against all Christians.

At least in the teeny tiny brains of the whacky far right.

What those men did was wrong. But their actions represents their opinion, just as you spitting on gays represents your opinion.
Even the priest acknowledged that most gays there wouldn't do that. Here's the difference though, a drag queen could walk through a Tea Party rally and expect to be safe with no danger of assault like what happened with this priest. You have a certain albeit small percentage of violent activists. We have none.

Breitbart has an article and photos of the parade, disturbing, it's mental illness running amok. I'd link it but someone would report me.

I was at San Francisco's Pride Parade yesterday- it was lovely.

The outpouring of love was fantastic- people were so excited by Friday's ruling- gay- straight- didn't matter- we all were stoked up about it- couldn't have been a crowd that loved their neighbors more.

I am sure that homophobic nutjobs like yourself would have been terrified and appalled at people expressing such joy and love for one another but for those of who were there- it was joyous.

If this story is true, I would have had the little assholes arrested for assaults.
Considering the diseases in the gay community, make that assault with a deadly weapon.....

Yep. Anytime a disgusting protester or criminal spits on others. Tax payers get to pay for Hep C & HIV tests . Fuckers.

A fruit loop fairy ever spits on me or one of our children they'll regret it. No oral for their "boyfriend" until his teeth and gums heal

A gay hating religious nut ever spits on me or one of my children, they won't be paying lip service to 'loving their neighbor' while actually hating them for a long time.

Please show where the religious nut spit on anyone...then stop making stupid comparisons

Where did I say that one did?

Religious nuts do all sorts of things- from bombing abortion clinics....to protesting at military funerals....

Like the kids of these religious nuts....

images

Last edited:

While a symbol of anti-Christian hate and repression — the rainbow-colored gay “pride” flagflew everywhere, Father Jonathan Morris, a Catholic priest frequently seen on Fox News, reported via Twitter Sunday that during a pro-gay marriage parade in New York, “two men walked by and spat on me.”

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

The two men who spat on me are probably very good man caught up in excitement and past resentment. Most in that parade would not do that.

Rainbow of Hate Catholic Priest Reports Being Spit On At Gay Marriage Parade - Breitbart

Oh my......clearly that incident means that all Gays are against all Catholic Priests........

Because of course anything an individual does to a Christian means that all Gays are against all Christians.

At least in the teeny tiny brains of the whacky far right.

What those men did was wrong. But their actions represents their opinion, just as you spitting on gays represents your opinion.
Gay is against Gods plan so being gay is anti Christian.

Religious nuts do all sorts of things- from bombing abortion clinics....to protesting at military funerals....

This one of your kids?

images

Leave our children out of this asshole. Bank that one, you DO NOT want to go there

This one of your kids?

images

Leave our children out of this asshole. Bank that one, you DO NOT want to go there

Your brought your children into this, being the asshole you are.

Not me.

This one of your kids?

images

Reported....you don't talk about another poster's kids here, asshole.

Just checked- what I posted was not against the rules- but- upon reflection- I have edited my original post.

This one of your kids?

images

Not me.

I repeat, leave them out of this. Last time I am telling you

This one of your kids?

images

Not me.

Or what? I am really curious? Will you post really mean things about me? Think more hateful thoughts?

If you do not want your children to be discussed- then do not bring them into the discussion.

This one of your kids?

images

Not me.

Or what? I am really curious? Will you post really mean things about me? Think more hateful thoughts?

If you do not want your children to be discussed- then do not bring them into the discussion.

^^^ if only we could all be as loving and caring as this child attacking douche noodle. *rolls eyes*

This one of your kids?

images

Not me.

^^^ if only we could all be as loving and caring as this child attacking douche noodle. *rolls eyes*

And what child did I attack?

Not me.

Thought I missed the edit.. Huh there sport?

This one of your kids?

images

Not me.

The most dangerous place in the world...between a mother and her children :)

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

Sore winners.......that's what liberals are.

Not me.

The most dangerous place in the world...between a mother and her children :)

Not me.

Thought I missed the edit.. Huh there sport?

No- I posted that I had edited my post- and why.

Again- what child do you imagine that I had attacked? And how?

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

Sore winners.......that's what liberals are.

I was at the SF Pride Parade yesterday- nothing sore about it- just lots of joy, happiness and love.

Never saw or heard a word of hate yesterday.

Forum List

Back