Love wins....

Breitbart? Anyone who believes that shit must be severely retarded.
The Gaystapo is pushing it, careful...some people may push back

RAINBOW OF HATE: CATHOLIC PRIEST REPORTS BEING SPIT ON AT GAY MARRIAGE PARADE

While a symbol of anti-Christian hate and repression — the rainbow-colored gay “pride” flagflew everywhere, Father Jonathan Morris, a Catholic priest frequently seen on Fox News, reported via Twitter Sunday that during a pro-gay marriage parade in New York, “two men walked by and spat on me.”

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

The two men who spat on me are probably very good man caught up in excitement and past resentment. Most in that parade would not do that.

Rainbow of Hate Catholic Priest Reports Being Spit On At Gay Marriage Parade - Breitbart
Sore winners.......that's what liberals are.

Just perverted, mentally ill homos being all stupid

b95df4ab6139a24291c2451186a68d48.jpg

While a symbol of anti-Christian hate and repression — the rainbow-colored gay “pride” flagflew everywhere, Father Jonathan Morris, a Catholic priest frequently seen on Fox News, reported via Twitter Sunday that during a pro-gay marriage parade in New York, “two men walked by and spat on me.”

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

The two men who spat on me are probably very good man caught up in excitement and past resentment. Most in that parade would not do that.

Rainbow of Hate Catholic Priest Reports Being Spit On At Gay Marriage Parade - Breitbart
While spitting on others, if in fact that happened, is inexcusable behavior.

But should Catholic priests be regarded as paragons of behavior?

this WAS NEVER about marriage. but we have a country filled with dumbed down citizens, thanks to the DISHONESTY of these so called (equality of marriage) with the left leaning Progressive MEDIA driving it

they are going to see what's coming AT THEM NEXT

I was just reading this:
SNIP
Americans Buy Into Marxist Family Planning
Marx and Engels’ ten-point plan for imposing Communism includes drastic anti-family measures many Americans support today.
By Paul Kengor

By Paul Kengor
June 29, 2015

If you’ve never read “The Communist Manifesto” by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, published in 1848, you should—especially right now.

To be sure, reading this awful screed against human nature can be confusing, let alone unsatisfying and thoroughly unedifying. What do the authors mean, for example, when they screech: “Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists”?

What, precisely, Marx and Engels meant by “abolition” is a subject for debate, which I detail in my book, “Takedown: From Communists to Progressives, How the Left Has Sabotaged Family and Marriage.” There, I discuss at length the communist founding fathers’ disturbing views of family, marriage, sexuality, and more.

ALL of it here:
Redefining Family Marx s And Engels Dream Come True
with dumbed down citizens

Oh the irony!!!

No, no........gay
Breitbart? Anyone who believes that shit must be severely retarded.

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

Sore winners.......that's what liberals are.

Just perverted, mentally ill homos being all stupid

No, no, radical gay activists I'm sure are all very nice well-adjusted human-beings

Fr. Jonathan Morris

✔@fatherjonathan

While spitting on others, if in fact that happened, is inexcusable behavior.

But should Catholic priests be regarded as paragons of behavior?

Um....yup yup.

Butt-reaming assholes....not so much.

Oh great, the fake injun is going into image mode. Yawn.....
Member of the Slap-A-Ho tribe.

He still hasn't commented on the fact Native American tribes owned black slaves. I can't figure out why :rolleyes:

Native Americans
Get a Get out of jail free card.

If they ever shoot a black kid in self defense whille he was just going to the store for some ice tea and Skittles they may lose that. They'll be called "White Indians" by the media.

He still hasn't commented on the fact Native American tribes owned black slaves. I can't figure out why :rolleyes:

Or why the Sioux started massive prairie fires to drive buffalo over cliffs. Imagine what PETA and the EPA would do to them for that these days. :lol:
Nothing......they aren't white.

Indians are the only Americans that can fish with a net. They get a pass.

GILL NETS that kill every fish that gets caught in them.....I'm from Michigan and back in the day, there were near gunfights over that shit. Of course the injuns won and have ruined sport fishing around the Great Lakes.

GILL NETS that kill every fish that gets caught in them.....I'm from Michigan and back in the day, there were near gunfights over that shit. Of course the injuns won and have ruined sport fishing around the Great Lakes.

When I was young we vacationed in Canada and Minnesota and the locals and the police warned us about buying or giving alcohol to them. They can't handle firewater

When I was young we vacationed in Canada and Minnesota and the locals and the police warned us about buying or giving alcohol to them. They can't handle firewater
Is there no group of Americans you do not sneer at?

Once again the bigots showing us that they don't limit their bigotry to gays.

For them- Jesus' command to "Love Thy Neighbor" is more like you know, sort of a general guideline to be applied to people who agree with them.....

For them- Jesus' command to "Love Thy Neighbor" is more like you know, sort of a general guideline to be applied to people who agree with them.....
Okay Mr. Blacks are too ignorant or poor to get an I.D. card.

Okay Mr. Blacks are too ignorant or poor to get an I.D. card.

For them- Jesus' command to "Love Thy Neighbor" is more like you know, sort of a general guideline to be applied to people who agree with them..

Forum List

Back