Lovely op piece from a Conservative Writer about Obama

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
I Miss Barack Obama

As this primary season has gone along, a strange sensation has come over me: I miss Barack Obama. Now, obviously I disagree with a lot of Obama’s policy decisions. I’ve been disappointed by aspects of his presidency. I hope the next presidency is a philosophic departure.

But over the course of this campaign it feels as if there’s been a decline in behavioral standards across the board. Many of the traits of character and leadership that Obama possesses, and that maybe we have taken too much for granted, have suddenly gone missing or are in short supply.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/09/opinion/i-miss-barack-obama.html?_r=1

Lovely piece and worth thinking about..

Brooks is no conservative...a RINO maybe but for sure no conservative

Brooks is a conservative, he is just not hateful like you...

You associate being conservative with hating Obama.. Brooks is trying to show conservative movement as being positive and not negative...

You are just demonstrating that you want a conservative movement with no realistic ideas and no integrity...

Brooks is a conservative, he is just not hateful like you...

You associate being conservative with hating Obama.. Brooks is trying to show conservative movement as being positive and not negative...

You are just demonstrating that you want a conservative movement with no realistic ideas and no integrity...
He is no more conservative than Jake Starkey. He is as phony as g5000.

I Miss Barack Obama

As this primary season has gone along, a strange sensation has come over me: I miss Barack Obama. Now, obviously I disagree with a lot of Obama’s policy decisions. I’ve been disappointed by aspects of his presidency. I hope the next presidency is a philosophic departure.

But over the course of this campaign it feels as if there’s been a decline in behavioral standards across the board. Many of the traits of character and leadership that Obama possesses, and that maybe we have taken too much for granted, have suddenly gone missing or are in short supply.

Yeah right. The man that flipped off his political opponents regularly (including Hillary) is a model of " behavioral standards".

Please spare me.

Sassy you a false conservative... You are just a liberal hater at this stage... You have shown to be vile to Obama without any positive or realistic ideas... Anyone who shows realistic ideas are call names like RINO or traitor...

Sassy you a false conservative... You are just a liberal hater at this stage... You have shown to be vile to Obama without any positive or realistic ideas... Anyone who shows realistic ideas are call names like RINO or traitor...

You don't know me so cease pretending you do, it's well known Brooks is no conservative. As for Obama? He's a world class failure and disaster. Now shush and cease being an annoying moron

You don't know me so cease pretending you do, it's well known Brooks is no conservative. As for Obama? He's a world class failure and disaster. Now shush and cease being an annoying moron

Your problem is Brooks is a real conservative and you are just a babbling mess of a hater... You can't see anything except red and blue teams...

Your view if Blue want it, it must be bad... Just find a post to prove me wrong... You're a mess and you can't even see what a real conservative is actually about..

I Miss Barack Obama

What a massive pile of excrement!!! :)

I Miss Barack Obama

So acting with integrity is crap...

I Miss Barack Obama

Barrack Hussein Obama has never done a single thing with integrity in his entire life - except for accepting the Koran and do everything possible to follow the beliefs espoused by Islam.

I Miss Barack Obama

Barrack Hussein Obama has never done a single thing with integrity in his entire life - except for accepting the Koran and do everything possible to follow the beliefs espoused by Islam.

Nice try... But all you shown is your bat shit crazy

Forum List

Back