Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

You know you are close to the target and damaging their bullshit narrative when left wing assholes start freaking out.

The more violent and anti free speech they get, the more you know you are a threat to them.
Wrong.

No one’s free speech is being ‘denied.’

Conservatives are at complete liberty to express their fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate.

There are more than ample channels of communication for the reprehensible right to spread their misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

If crowd size determines success then Biden is fucked.

This seems like a REALLY STUPID line of attack on Trump considering Bidens lack of enthusiasm
in the latest poll, 70% are enthusiastic about voting for Biden. 67% are enthusiastic about voting for Trump.
Use sources for your baseless claims next time.

It is as real a job as being president. Dumbshit. One that you will never hold.
Nothing but mindless strawman bullshit. It's an elected office, NOT a job. You are not hired by a for-profit company, punch a clock and work on a payroll where wealth is created. Your employment doesn't hinge on the profitability of your production added to the company. Politicians are like sand in an engine: All government can do is TAKE from the private sector, TAKE the wealth they create, not add to it.

in the latest poll, 70% are enthusiastic about voting for Biden. 67% are enthusiastic about voting for Trump.
Use sources for your baseless claims next time.
Polls are not sources lol

In this case, it's the tactic of a candidate who knows he'll continue to highlite that Biden's mind is 1/2 gone and the rest is following.

Your analysis, as usual, only proves you have your head up your ass.
Your spin is noted, but that's not what's happening.

Nothing but mindless strawman bullshit. It's an elected office, NOT a job. You are not hired by a for-profit company, punch a clock and work on a payroll where wealth is created. Your employment doesn't hinge on the profitability of your production added to the company. Politicians are like sand in an engine: All government can do is TAKE from the private sector, TAKE the wealth they create, not add to it.
The govt. does take from the wealthy and also gives back to the wealthy through state capitalism, tax breaks and advantages in making money the common citizen doesn't get.
Being elected is a job in itself. Being a student is a job in itself. You don't have to be paid to have a job. You are the type of dick that probably thinks a person being a Mother is not a job in itself. That is why we are through..By..

Honesty%20and%20Liess_zps0ep4jlf8-S.jpg
Good thing I didn't tell you any lies then, isn't it.

Now maybe if you tRumplings would stop copying your orange leader and his lies and lying ways we could actually have a discussion.

Masks do not protect you.

But while you are cheering Trump, speaking to others, sneezing or coughing, they will reduce the distance your germs will travel.

nope, they don't. they are also breeding ground for bacteria that you suck back into your lungs. When all you libs come down with COPD from mask use, I will just smile and say I told you so.

nope, they don't. they are also breeding ground for bacteria that you suck back into your lungs. When all you libs come down with COPD from mask use, I will just smile and say I told you so.
That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.

It’s not facts, it’s narrative.

Biden is a politician, not a cult leader. He`ll never have thousands of fat dirty rednecks wanting to have his baby. See the difference Mikey? Biden isn`t campaigning because he doesn`t have to. He`s sitting back laughing his ass off at the Clorox swilling goobers.
" Biden is a politician, not a cult leader. He`ll never have thousands of fat dirty rednecks wanting to have his baby. See the difference Mikey? "

BRAVO!

nice....

“Fat dirty rednecks” beat nappy headed Niggs and jibber-jabbing speaking dirty wetbacks all day every day...no?

Forum List

Back