Low Information Voters: 43% of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

The poll also reflects that 29% of ALL polled think Obama is Muslim.

-Geaux

-------------
From the OP

"Overall, 29% of Americans say they think the President is a Muslim, including 43% of Republicans."

The poll also reflects that 29% of ALL polled think Obama is Muslim.

-Geaux

-------------
From the OP

"Overall, 29% of Americans say they think the President is a Muslim, including 43% of Republicans."

Lets see?

43% of Republicans believe he is Muslim, half the country is Republican. That means 21% of the 29% are Republicans

Talk about low information voters

In other news my poll found 98% of Americans think Hillary is a lying bitch

It was a scientific polling of course....

Obama said he's Muslim

Why is this up for debate?

-Geaux
No he didn't. That is one of the talking points that has kept people misinformed and tricked into believing the "Obama is Muslim" disinformation. Scamming the American people is dependent on people like you, either suckers and low information citizens or simply dishonest people who self justify their lying and dishonesty.

And then folks wonder why Trump, the original birther, is doing so well in the GOP.

Trump knows what buttons to push

He is the King of the Low Information Voters

This looks like the Republican constituency that supports Trump

Poll: 43 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

A new poll finds that 43 percent of Republicans believe President Obama is a Muslim, and 20 percent of all adults believe he was born outside the United States.
Ohh look left wingnut is using a term that Rush Limbaugh coined " Low information voter" . You lefturds prolly make up 75% of Rush's listening audience.

Obama said he's Muslim

Why is this up for debate?

-Geaux
No he didn't. That is one of the talking points that has kept people misinformed and tricked into believing the "Obama is Muslim" disinformation. Scamming the American people is dependent on people like you, either suckers and low information citizens or simply dishonest people who self justify their lying and dishonesty.

How else can you explain Obama's actions?

I believe that Obama, being the piece of shit that he is, has no understanding of American culture and his early Muslim training has influenced his convoluted view of the world. It is not suprising he has given away the store to a radical terrorists Islamic regime in Iran.

These Moon Bats were absolutely crazy to elect somebody like him to be President of the US. We Conservatives warned the Moon Bats they were doing the wrong thing but they were not smart enough to pull their heads out of their asses.

A new poll finds that 43 percent of Republicans believe President Obama is a Muslim, and 20 percent of all adults believe he was born outside the United States.
Ohh look left wingnut is using a term that Rush Linbaugh coined " Low information voter" . You lefturds prolly make up 75% of Rush's listening audience.

You are probably right....

Ohh look left wingnut is using a term that Rush Limbaugh coined " Low information voter" . You lefturds prolly make up 75% of Rush's listening audience.

Only a Rush listener would think he coined the term "low information voters". Just proving the OP point I reckon.

A rare example of Obama being honest. Little George corrects him before it gets out of hand.

Only a Rush listener would think he coined the term "low information voters". Just proving the OP point I reckon.
"low-information signaling" is not the same as "low information voter"

No he didn't. He borrowed the term from Sam Popkin.

"low-information signaling" is not the same as "low information voter"

Did that make sense in your head? Did a doctor leave a sponge in there?

For an answer as to why almost HALF of republicans still believe that Obama is a Muslim, all one has to do is re-read the moronic posts of right wingers on this thread alone. Their hatred of Obama and their powerlessness to have anything that they've tried to bring the president down fail, is clearly evident.

These wretched souls just wallow in their own bile and constitute the main reason why their party won't see the inside of the oval office for decades.

First the poll is bullshit. The percent is that high. Second, the claim is that he is a secret Muslim. 1. His actions favor Muslims over all other religions. 2. He is supposed to be a Christian, but he is openly anti-Christian. 3. In any of his speeches, Islam is the only one he praises. 3. His father and step-father were Muslims. 4. He partially grew up in a Muslim country.

All these facts feed the conspiracy that he is Muslim. I don't buy it. I think he is just so infected with The leftist ideology that people confuse his actions with that of an American hating Muslim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A rare example of Obama being honest. Little George corrects him before it gets out of hand.

"What I said is John McCain hasn't suggested I am a Muslim"

This video is more of the growing evidence of Republican Low information voters

Forum List

Back