Lt. Army Colonel: "Obama Tried To Romance Putin And He Got Date-Raped"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak economy. racial division and anemic foreign policy will be Obama's legacy as at best a very marginal president. There is not much left he can do.

Poor Obama

Sitting on a surging economy and strong dollar while tough guy Putin watches his economy collapsing

Who got raped?

These guys live in a fantasy world.

Putin played his little Crimea gambit, and Obama responded by organizing sanctions, which conservatives, of course, mocked as being inadequate.

Now here we are a few months later, and a surging US economy, helped along with record oil production, is doing great compared to Russia which relied too heavily on oil natural gas and oil sales, both of which are falling due to the US supply which is partly causing prices to fall. Meanwhile, the sanctions are biting.

Now, will conservatives give Obama credit? Of course not. You know they won't. But instead of at least noting that Putin's got some serious problems, American conservatives want to create a narrative where Putin is besting Obama.

Here's the question: Which man are American conservatives rooting for? Palin supplied that answer months ago when she sounded like a preteen girl at a Justin Bieber concert when talking about Putin. It's just one more example that conservative patriotism is contingent on them running the country. If they can't be in charge of the gov't, they're like anarchists who will take the side of anyone who's against their own president.
So when has Putin announced he is withdrawing from Ukraine?

Poor Obama

Sitting on a surging economy and strong dollar while tough guy Putin watches his economy collapsing

Who got raped?

Putin played his little Crimea gambit, and Obama responded by organizing sanctions, which conservatives, of course, mocked as being inadequate.

Now here we are a few months later, and a surging US economy, helped along with record oil production, is doing great compared to Russia which relied too heavily on oil natural gas and oil sales, both of which are falling due to the US supply which is partly causing prices to fall. Meanwhile, the sanctions are biting.

Now, will conservatives give Obama credit? Of course not. You know they won't. But instead of at least noting that Putin's got some serious problems, American conservatives want to create a narrative where Putin is besting Obama.

Here's the question: Which man are American conservatives rooting for? Palin supplied that answer months ago when she sounded like a preteen girl at a Justin Bieber concert when talking about Putin. It's just one more example that conservative patriotism is contingent on them running the country. If they can't be in charge of the gov't, they're like anarchists who will take the side of anyone who's against their own president.
When did he announce he was pulling out of N. Ossetia in 2008?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Weak economy. racial division and anemic foreign policy will be Obama's legacy as at best a very marginal president. There is not much left he can do.
Oh, pshaw. Once he rolled out MYra with no legal justification, and packed the NLRB with no legal justification, and repealed the federal marijuana laws with no legal justification, and extended benefits to federal sign ups on the Healthcare.gov website with no legal justification, and legalized illegal immigrants with no legal justification he is just getting started.

Oh, pshaw. Once he rolled out MYra with no legal justification, and packed the NLRB with no legal justification, and repealed the federal marijuana laws with no legal justification, and extended benefits to federal sign ups on the Healthcare.gov website with no legal justification, and legalized illegal immigrants with no legal justification he is just getting started.
I love it when RWNJs scream "unconstitutional". This is fun. Do continue.

Poor Obama

Who got raped?

Was that supposed to be relevent somehow, Herr Schmutzspracher?

It's too easy. The Supreme Court already disallowed his little NLRB caper. Other cases sure to follow.

Poor Obama

Who got raped?

Well, for those who can discern, it's obvious, fake Rabbi.

Poor Obama

Who got raped?

Translation:
Ich bin ein inkompetenter Idiot mit Scheiße für Gehirne .

Translation:
You seem upset. Is your buttplug not adjusted properly?

[Q

Fun is when you do math!
Maybe one day you might even comprehend it, knuckledragger.

I am not informed about the 110% theorem, which makes no sense by definition, nor do I understand the omission of the number 9 (yes, it is an actual number). But then I don't go by the name of Stats. One of my best friends is a Slovak Ph D in mathematics who is Jewish. I'll ask him when I see him on Friday.

Ukraine got raped. Obama simply took it up his ass, as you no doubt noticed being in there and all.

Ukraine is still there and no US troops got involved

Meanwhile, Conservative Messiah Putin is pouting as his once mighty economy is in collapse. Anyone want to buy a ruble?
Ukraine no longer has Crimea. I know you're a publicly-educated liberal, but still. Ukraine is still there is your defense of Obama?

What did the US lose in the bargain?

We ignored conservative whining about the lack of military intervention as Conservatives squealed over Obama's "weak' sanctions and swooned over tough guy Putin

Now Putin is in a recession with a worthless ruble as poor ole Obama is sitting on a surging economy and the strongest dollar in decades

Yepp.

The moral of the story is: don't listen to Cons, they say a lot of shit that makes no sense.
Yeah, tell that to the Ukrainians, who got fucked by Obama.

Without a word of a lie watch what I do up here in the New Year,.

I'm not just going after a say no more government that I have backed for forever.

I'm going to take out Baird. I think its the least I can do.
Look I am beyond pissed off at my conservative government backing the coup and running with Obama on this bullshit.

I am ready. I have everything in order.

I am so going to love the New Year.

Translation:

You mistake disdain for being upset. If I ever need advice on buttplugs I know I can rely on your extensive expertise, Herr Schwuel.

Translation:

You mistake disdain for being upset. If I ever need advice on buttplugs I know I can rely on your extensive expertise, Herr Schwuel.

Only in your bareback gangbang dreams, Herr Schwuchtel.

Translation:

That didnt even make sense. You must be melting down or have OD'd on poppers already

Translation:

That didnt even make sense. You must be melting down or have OD'd on poppers already

Sure it did, snookems. You just don't wanna admit it. You, like Jimmy Carter, have lusted in your heart.

Tsk, tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back