Lt Col Ralph Peters( US Army Ret) says Obama is a total pussy

How about fumble fucking around and not listening to the generals and pulling out of Iraq, creating the power vacuum ISIS thrived in?

President Bush was the one who was forced to sign a new SOFA with Iraq. In that document the withdrawal date was set with no precondition or requirements at all. The FUBAR occupation is the main cause of the Iraq civil war and the rise of ISIS.
So then why did Obama take credit for pulling the troops out?

No need to answer.

I, unlike you, understand how the SOFA agreement works...and how, regardless of what the left wing blogs and left wing politicians claim, the SOFA agreement was subject to renegotiation based on conditions.
The Prime Minister of Iraq thought otherwise. He wanted US Troops to fall under Iraqi jurisdiction rather than having immunity for the troops which was the US's position
And Weak man Obama could do nothing about it. Still don't get it do ya?

Yes we get it. Obama should have kept troops in Iraq by force, against the will of the Iraqi people we just 'liberated',
making our forces an occupying army. lol, the shit you people come up with.
I think he won't admit his blunder because it would mean their foreign adventures were ill-thought-out IF thought out at all.
Criticizing Obama for what? Not plunging us into another full fledged disaster in the Middle East?

Not preventing the San B. attack that no president could have prevented?

Not getting us into a full scale war the Russia?
How about fumble fucking around and not listening to the generals and pulling out of Iraq, creating the power vacuum ISIS thrived in?

President Bush was the one who was forced to sign a new SOFA with Iraq. In that document the withdrawal date was set with no precondition or requirements at all. The FUBAR occupation is the main cause of the Iraq civil war and the rise of ISIS.

No need to answer.

I, unlike you, understand how the SOFA agreement works...and how, regardless of what the left wing blogs and left wing politicians claim, the SOFA agreement was subject to renegotiation based on conditions.
The Prime Minister of Iraq thought otherwise. He wanted US Troops to fall under Iraqi jurisdiction rather than having immunity for the troops which was the US's position
Yeah, because he has it all under such great control.
ummm..... he's not in office anymore but it doesn't surprise me that you are ignorant of that fact.

This hack- iceweasel is entrenched in his partisan hackery :thup:

No need to answer.

Yes we get it. Obama should have kept troops in Iraq by force, against the will of the Iraqi people we just 'liberated',
The will of the Iraqi people? Surely you jest. A quiet hint to the PM that his future could involve 72 virgins, would have done the job.

You are incoherent this morning. Another day, another retard.

So....what we know so far

Community Organizer Obama was correct in his assessment of the Iraq situation in 2002 while high ranking LTC Peters completely blew it and supported a US invasion that completely destabilized the region
Which would mean Hillary cannot be supported for President.

Cost her the Presidency in 2008

Hillary admits she was wrong.....how many republicans will do the same?
I think pretty much all the Repub candidates admitted that the Iraq fiaso was merely a taxpayer -funded give-away to defense contractors by another name (Shocknawe) and not much else. Iceweasel is still clinging to the WMD narrative because he's afraid he'll lose all credibility if he admits the obvious

NEWSFLASH Iceweasel- you never had any credibility on this board :thup:

No need to answer.

I think he won't admit his blunder because it would mean their foreign adventures were ill-thought-out IF thought out at all.

No need to answer.

ummm..... he's not in office anymore but it doesn't surprise me that you are ignorant of that fact.

Dotcom with his head entrenched in his ass. Where's your support that Republicans denounced the war?

So....what we know so far

Community Organizer Obama was correct in his assessment of the Iraq situation in 2002 while high ranking LTC Peters completely blew it and supported a US invasion that completely destabilized the region
Which would mean Hillary cannot be supported for President.

Cost her the Presidency in 2008

Hillary admits she was wrong.....how many republicans will do the same?
I think pretty much all the Repub candidates admitted that the Iraq fiaso was merely a taxpayer -funded give-away to defense contractors by another name (Shocknawe) and not much else. Iceweasel is still clinging to the WMD narrative because he's afraid he'll lose all credibility if he admits the obvious

NEWSFLASH Iceweasel- you never had any credibility on this board :thup:
You never had a fucking clue, you don't get to decide things for the board, dumbfuck. Where is your support for you comment?

The Libtards have you...a loud mouth Girl Scout...

The sad part is that he RETIRED as a Lt Col
Didn't even make O6 in his military career
I can see why that would be the best conservatives can get to criticize the Presidents war on ISIS
There are plenty of three and four stars criticizing him also...all you have is Hollywood defending him....fags and Libtards...or am I repeating myself....

Criticizing Obama for what? Not plunging us into another full fledged disaster in the Middle East?

There was 75% support at the end of 2011 for our withdrawal from Iraq.

The sad part is that he RETIRED as a Lt Col
Didn't even make O6 in his military career
I can see why that would be the best conservatives can get to criticize the Presidents war on ISIS
There are plenty of three and four stars criticizing him also...all you have is Hollywood defending him....fags and Libtards...or am I repeating myself....

Which means what exactly in your universe? The public was up to snuff on the military intel meetings and discussion?

Which means what exactly in your universe? The public was up to snuff on the military intel meetings and discussion?

It means what Reagan said, and for once got right, in 1983:

Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress.

The war in Iraq and our involvement in it no longer had the support of the American people.

obama-pussy.jpg

Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress.

The war in Iraq and our involvement in it no longer had the support of the American people.
Reagan was talking about before going in, not running the war by public opinion polls.

Reagan was talking about before going in, not running the war by public opinion polls.

Reversing the withdrawal agreement would have be re-initiating US involvement, idiot.

No need to answer.

No need to answer.

Dotcom with his head entrenched in his ass. Where's your support that Republicans denounced the war?
you don't keep up w/ current events too well do you rw hack boi? Surprising?

http://news.yahoo.com/iraq-war-judged-mistake-todays-white-house-hopefuls-144941788.html
The fact that Jeb Bush, a likely candidate for the Republican nomination in 2016, was pressured this past week into rejecting, in hindsight, his brother's war "is an indication that the received wisdom, that which we work from right now, is that this was a mistake," said Evan Cornog, a historian and dean of the Hofstra University school of communication.

Or as Rick Santorum, another potential Republican candidate, put it: "Everybody accepts that now." As a senator, Santorum voted for the Iraq invasion and continued to support it for years.

It's an easier question for presidential hopefuls who aren't bound by family ties or their own congressional vote for the war, who have the luxury of judging it in hindsight, knowing full well the terrible price Americans paid and the continuing bloodshed in Iraq today.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz weren't in Congress in 2002 and so didn't have to make a real-time decision with imperfect knowledge. Neither was New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie or Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who served an earlier stint in Congress.

All these Republicans said last week that, in hindsight, they would not have invaded Iraq with what's now known about the faulty intelligence that wrongly indicated Saddam Hussein had stockpiled weapons of mass destruction.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, in an interview Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation," summed up that sentiment: "Knowing what we know now, I think it's safe for many of us, myself included, to say, we probably wouldn't have taken" that approach.

oh it had support alright, from the defense contractors and 14 yr olds like iceweasel who dont read the news

I'm done w/ that hacktard

Speak for yourself, Syed...

Repubs in the Primary admitted the obvious. Why can't the hack- Iceweasel do the same? Oh!!! Thats right, :up: because he's a rw hack

The Great Iraq Mistake
It was a watershed moment. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida, Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas and other GOP candidates have now also repudiated the decision to go to war – usually prefacing their condemnation with some form of the phrase, "if we knew then what we know now," while keeping intact avenues for criticism about the prosecution of the campaign since Democratic President Barack Obama took office.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
A year and a half ago when Obama threatened bombing Syria at "a time of my own choosing", he was called a dictator and a tyrant by RWNJs.

Now they call him a pussy.

Whatever you morons call Obama one day, you completely flip-flop 24 hours later and call him the opposite.

Only pussy I remember is the asshole President who called off the search for Bin Laden, not the one who re-opened it and then had Bin Laden shot between the eyes, which is the most badass move a U.S. President has made in decades.
No, he called Obama a "total pussy". He was not diplomatic, but he was totally correct.
Obama has spent his entire regime being about as diplomatic as an anvil dropped on one's foot.

Forum List

Back