Lt. Lorance, he is why we elected Donald Trump. May he get a full pardon from Trump.....

"Johnson Jr. explained that the decision now rests with Brig. Gen. Richard D. Clarke, the 82nd Airborne Division commander."

I hope he does get a pardon. He is a hero but for the changes in the Rules of Engagement obama made.

This soldier needs to get a full Presidential Pardon.....if obama is too stupid to do it, I hope Trump will step up and get this man out of jail.....

This is soldier is in jail because of fucked up rules of engagement.....

Army Lt. Jailed 20 Years for Battlefield Shooting: Could New Evidence Free Him?

Hell anyone would have done the same. You have a motorcycle speeding toward you. You wait to see if they are going to shoot?? You wait to ask them if they are terrorists??

Hell no. You shoot their asses. More bullshit and ridiculous ROEs. Hope Trump gets rid of those ROE's and lets soldiers defend themselves.

and had they not fired and those men were terrorists they were be guilty of dereliction of duty

sad state of affairs when you are doomed no matter what one does....roe work if both sides do it...that is just a fucking joke

full disclosure.....father was 82nd...101 and 1st cav....served two tours of vietnam....i only remember him mentioning the horrors a few time....one time i overheard him and his buddies talking no more laughing...about a pile of bodies stacked over their heads....they seemed so clear in who was the enemy and what their goal was....and then william calley seemed so focused and clear too....

This soldier needs to get a full Presidential Pardon.....if obama is too stupid to do it, I hope Trump will step up and get this man out of jail.....

This is soldier is in jail because of fucked up rules of engagement.....

Army Lt. Jailed 20 Years for Battlefield Shooting: Could New Evidence Free Him?

Hell anyone would have done the same. You have a motorcycle speeding toward you. You wait to see if they are going to shoot?? You wait to ask them if they are terrorists??

Hell no. You shoot their asses. More bullshit and ridiculous ROEs. Hope Trump gets rid of those ROE's and lets soldiers defend themselves.

That's not how it happened according to the others.

stories are total opposites.....his men spoke up....that is the hard park of the monday morning quarterback

Forum List

Back