Luke Perry Dead at 52 yo; While I'm Living Longer and EATING STEAK!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
That's right all you scadoodlers, iron pumpers and other fitness fatnatics, Perry is dead and just look at him!

luke-perry.jpg

Great shape and he worked his butt off to get that way I'm sure, while I eat steak and whatever else God places dead at my feet. And HE died of a stroke, Gawd rest his soul.

Luke Perry, ‘90210’ and ‘Riverdale’ Star, Dies at 52

The universe is not kind, it is not fair and it laughs at our attempts to determine our future.

Nature just said 'F You P:erry; your a dead MFer!' probably right after he did 100 push ups!

Me:

7d8dc0ceb5f8503a66d8ed0cf099bbfb.jpeg

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! !

That's right all you scadoodlers, iron pumpers and other fitness fatnatics, Perry is dead and just look at him!

luke-perry.jpg

Great shape and he worked his butt off to get that way I'm sure, while I eat steak and whatever else God places dead at my feet. And HE died of a stroke, Gawd rest his soul.

The universe is not kind, it is not fair and it laughs at our attempts to determine our future.

Nature just said 'F You P:erry; your a dead MFer!' probably right after he did 100 push ups!

Me:

Get help...

luke-perry.jpg

Me:

Steak has more nutritional value than just about anything, Jim.

Just saying

That's awful young. It's a shame. He was an actor I don't have anything against since I don't recall him pushing any leftist drivel. Of course I never watched anything he was in anyway.

its not binary

diet and exercise REDUCES the risks of x, y, z ...it doesnt eliminate them.

eating like shit INCREASES the risks of x, y, z. ....it doesnt guarantee theyll happen.

Steak has more nutritional value than just about anything, Jim.
Just saying

True, but I also think it has as much to do with my self-righteous living and avoidance of all stress by not giving a flaying fart about anything.

:D

That's awful young. It's a shame. He was an actor I don't have anything against since I don't recall him pushing any leftist drivel. Of course I never watched anything he was in anyway.

O Geez, I got roped into it by some girls in the 90210 heyday. Luke Perry played a naughty boy on that show.

luke-perry.jpg

Me:

Who the fuck is "Luke Perry"?

its not binary

diet and exercise REDUCES the risks of x, y, z ...it doesnt eliminate them.

eating like shit INCREASES the risks of x, y, z. ....it doesnt guarantee theyll happen.
True, so why bother?

If I do as I please I have already won and dont have to make that bet.

Forum List

Back