Lunar New Deal: GOP Rep. Gohmert suggests altering moon's orbit to combat climate change

sounds like he’s asking a question based on what NASA scientist have reported
It figures you would be STUPID enough to take Screwy Louie seriously! :cuckoo:
Ah...gaslighting, eh?

nASA said this was happening...are they crazy?
NASA said it was happening...not that we should move the moon to cure it~
Gohmert was being sarcastic to the nominee who said he was concerned about climate change. Gohmert hates the issue...and so he thought he would be 'clever'---fail/
isn’t that the logical question to find a solution?
"isn't that the logical question to find a solutions"? :heehee: Louie Excuse #7
how else do you find a solution without asking questions?
Louie Excuse #14.....'just askin' a legitimate question' :heehee:
if dems can ask if Guam can tip over why can’t Louie ask if the Govt is doing anything about helping change the earths orbit?
One dem did so...and name anyone who has defended Johnson for his Guam comments........especially to the point all the trump fluffers here are defending stupid Louie.
Johnson said he was giving an analogy.
Johnson wasn't making any analogy - he wa serious as hell, which made it even more hilarious!
And remember Sheila Jackson Lee who asked NASA if they could steer the MARS rover over to where Armstrong landed on the moon? :auiqs.jpg:

Ah...gaslighting, eh?

Gohmert was being sarcastic to the nominee who said he was concerned about climate change. Gohmert hates the issue...and so he thought he would be 'clever'---fail/
if dems can ask if Guam can tip over why can’t Louie ask if the Govt is doing anything about helping change the earths orbit?
One dem did so...and name anyone who has defended Johnson for his Guam comments........especially to the point all the trump fluffers here are defending stupid Louie.
Johnson wasn't making any analogy - he wa serious as hell, which made it even more hilarious!
And remember Sheila Jackson Lee who asked NASA if they could steer the MARS rover over to where Armstrong landed on the moon? :auiqs.jpg:
Who here defended her for that comment? Name names for us.

What deflection Freaky?
You just PLAYING dumb or are you not acting? Hard to tell.

Louie Gohmert is the biggest retard in Congress. Followed closely by MTG, Nicole Boebert, and Ron Johnson. There are others on the GOP side. But these ones take the cake. :)
This from the party who gave us the "squad" and other assorted ghetto representatives

They're smarter than anything your side will ever put up. And younger too. :)
I'd get used to them. They'll be making policy and passing laws when you and I are slumped over
in a wheelchair drooling into whatever dinner they decided to shovel to us that night...so be nice! :auiqs.jpg:

What deflection Freaky?

Louie Gohmert is the biggest retard in Congress. Followed closely by MTG, Nicole Boebert, and Ron Johnson. There are others on the GOP side. But these ones take the cake. :)

Funny, Gohmert only SAID one thing that was an obvious ruse to intelligent people that only an idiot could take seriously. Democrats say ten things a day which are crazy, ludicrous, insane to intelligent people that democrats legitimately seriously MEANT.

What is the last thing Louie said that was so retarded, Jack?

MTG, I looked that up and it refers to no politician, but knowing you, I suppose these are supposed to be the initials of Greene? She has said nothing objectionable to anyone other than a far left PROG like you. I wish we had more like her less concerned for her careeer and more concerned that the DNC are a bunch of dangerous nutballs.

I don't know who Johnson even is, but like "MTG," apparently these people take up a LARGE volume of space in your head.

But Boebert, I know who she is now, you gotta LOVE any lady with stones enough to carry a do-nothing cardboard cutout to the border of our do-nothing cardboard illegitimate VP.

Ah...gaslighting, eh?

Dat was a funny one....

Now this..this is true comedy gold! Let it be said that he was attempting sarcasm---but it turned into a cringe-worthy epic failure

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a Congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon, and asked an official from the U.S. Forest Service if there was anything her agency could do to do so.
Gohmert made the comments on Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four pending bills, while he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien of the Dept. of Agriculture's Forest Service.
"I understand, from what’s been testified to the Forest Service and the B.L.M. [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said.
"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or B.L.M. can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate."
"I would have to follow up with on you on that one, Mr. Gohmert," Eberlien responded, smiling.
"If you figure out there's a way in the forest service you could make that change, I'd like to know," Gohmert said.

Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., offered his own solution to Gohmert on Twitter Wednesday, suggesting that Marvel Comics' character Captain Marvel could handle the job.

Captain Marvel? Hell no! Send Mr. All-Go-No-Quit-Big-Nuts Harry Stamper!!

What deflection Freaky?

Funny, Gohmert only SAID one thing that was an obvious ruse to intelligent people that only an idiot could take seriously. Democrats say ten things a day which are crazy, ludicrous, insane to intelligent people that democrats legitimately seriously MEANT.

What is the last thing Louie said that was so retarded, Jack?

MTG, I looked that up and it refers to no politician, but knowing you, I suppose these are supposed to be the initials of Greene? She has said nothing objectionable to anyone other than a far left PROG like you. I wish we had more like her less concerned for her careeer and more concerned that the DNC are a bunch of dangerous nutballs.

I don't know who Johnson even is, but like "MTG," apparently these people take up a LARGE volume of space in your head.

But Boebert, I know who she is now, you gotta LOVE any lady with stones enough to carry a do-nothing cardboard cutout to the border of our do-nothing cardboard illegitimate VP.

I don't know Freaky, when was the last time Gohmert opened his mouth? You'll have your answer. But here, if you don't believe me, just do a simple Google search. It's easy pickins! From his own home state.

Admit it, your side attracts all the freaks and loons! :auiqs.jpg:
Been that way since the 90's.

They'll be making policy and passing laws when you and I are slumped overin a wheelchair drooling.

I kinda thought that was already pretty much your state of being Jack, if you seriously took Louis' "Moon" comment seriously.

But then, I guess you folks have to jump at ANY opportunity to try to ridicule republicans after the way you totally failed with Trump, and have totally failed now with DC, trade, world peace, energy, gas prices, the border, social reform, climate, and anything else you can think of.

Especially now that it looks like you'll lose the House next year and likely the WH and Senate two years after that.

Last edited:
They'll be making policy and passing laws when you and I are slumped overin a wheelchair drooling.

I kinda thought that was already pretty much your state of being Jack, if you seriously took Louis' "Moon" comment seriously.

But then, I guess you folks have to jump at ANY opportunity to try to ridicule republicans after the way you totally failed with Trump, and have totally failed now with DC, trade, world peace, energy, gas prices, the border, social reform, climate, and anything else you can think of.

Especially now that it l;ooks like you'll lose the House next year and likely the WH and Senate two years after that.
why does it look that way? are you relying on POLLS?

I don't know Freaky, when was the last time Gohmert opened his mouth? You'll have your answer.

I REALLY COULDN'T SAY, JACK! I don't follow the guy obsessed like you are and I didn't call him the most retarded person in Congress, YOU said that. Now you can't even give me a 2nd example asking ME to give examples?

Wow.

And you can find a negative article on most ANYONE in any state, proves nothing. Does that mean if I find an article ripping Biddum, I should BELIEVE IT?

According to you, the answer is YES. :21:

i take NASA seriously

i know obama and xiden tried to kill the space program, but do you all just not take science seriously?

Do you ever think before you post, or do you just rip off with the first stupid thing that pops into that completely empty head of yours.

The Space Shuttles were built in the 1970's and early 1980's, and and were now 30 years old, out of date, dangerous, and in dire need of replacement. There was no money to do so, or to come up with new space ships. The country was still recovering from the 2008 economic collapse.

Obama couldn't get money for infrastructure. A space program was something the nation could ill afford, and didn't want. A decision was made to focus on supporting commercial space flight. That's not "killing the space program", it's redirecting fiscal priorities.

Ah...gaslighting, eh?

No, YOU are!

i take NASA seriously

i know obama and xiden tried to kill the space program, but do you all just not take science seriously?

Do you ever think before you post, or do you just pop off with the first stupid thing that pops into that completely empty head of yours.

The Space Shuttles were built in the 1970's and early 1980's, and and were now 30 years old, out of date, dangerous, and in dire need of replacement, there was no money to do so. The country was still recovering from the 2008 economic collapse.

Obama couldn't get money for infrastructure. A space program was something the nation could ill afford, and didn't want.
The American people never wanted the space program canceled

just stop

i take NASA seriously

Do you ever think before you post, or do you just pop off with the first stupid thing that pops into that completely empty head of yours.

The Space Shuttles were built in the 1970's and early 1980's, and and were now 30 years old, out of date, dangerous, and in dire need of replacement, there was no money to do so. The country was still recovering from the 2008 economic collapse.

Obama couldn't get money for infrastructure. A space program was something the nation could ill afford, and didn't want.

Ah...gaslighting, eh?

No, YOU are!
sorry i believe nasa and take them seriously...dems cut their funding

Sorry fool, that title goes to Hank Johnson, the old man who was a rep in the house from Georgia, who said Guam would flip over and sink if we sent more Maines there. He was serious too!
Nope, Russia Limpboi owns the title with this MORONIC babble that he seriously called BRILLIANT.
For you science IDIOTS, not one molecule of CO2 in the universe comes from H2O!!!!!

April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this... The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Forum List

Back