🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Luther Strange New US Senator from Alabama

Wait, Luther Strange?

What's he.. like a Superman villain?
giphy.gif

He's nicknamed 'Lex'

I'm always amused and in awe of the pop-culture education of liberals. Usually they don't have a political perspective that goes back more than a year and they prefer to post cartoons rather than argue a point but they can recognize a fictional villain in a heartbeat.

I'm always amused and in awe of the pop-culture education of liberals. Usually they don't have a political perspective that goes back more than a year and they prefer to post cartoons rather than argue a point but they can recognize a fictional villain in a heartbeat.
Go to one of your local doc in a boxes and get that funny bone in a sling, it's broke........

The Preppy Republic

Since the Establishment never wants us to realize that we have degenerated into a hereditary aristocracy, it is my democratic duty to point out that Luther Strange once ran for a nomination against the son of a former governor. Jesse Ventura's opponent was the son of a Vice President. LBJ's Attorney General was the son of Truman's Attorney General. Ad nauseam. Allowing HeirHeads any advantage at all will send us back to the stagnant Middle Ages.

Forum List

Back