🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lyin' Donald Trump Lies Again

Is Trump even more dishonest than Hillary? Was my earlier thread wrong and inf act Trump is the biggest liar in presidential history? I dunno.
Lyin’ Donald Trump says RNC received a MILLION pro-Trump postcards – they received ZERO
A misunderstanding. The group Trump retweeted responds:

VOTE TRUMP 2016 ‎@USAforTrump2016
We haven't sent a million yet but we will!!! Thank you@realDonaldTrump http://gofundme.com/usafortrump2016 https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/718617242422939649 …
10:02 PM - 8 Apr 2016

Thank you for the opportunity to post the group's website The Rabbi!

trump2016

Send a message to the RNC, don't rob the people's choice, Donald J. Trump, when he wins the popular vote!

Oh, Christ, first we have to hear about some apocryphal "popular vote" in general elections, and NOW we have to hear about them in primaries.

Am I the only one who's sick unto death of the proudly ignorant making up how they think things should be, and then expecting reality to conform to it simply because they're too damned lazy to become informed?

trump2016

Send a message to the RNC, don't rob the people's choice, Donald J. Trump, when he wins the popular vote!

Oh, Christ, first we have to hear about some apocryphal "popular vote" in general elections, and NOW we have to hear about them in primaries.

Am I the only one who's sick unto death of the proudly ignorant making up how they think things should be, and then expecting reality to conform to it simply because they're too damned lazy to become informed?
Anybody know who this dumb fucking woman is? Or what point she's trying to make?

trump2016

Uhhhh ... not sure I know how to tell you this ... but the popular vote is irrelevant.
True it seems like that precedent was set in 2000 when Dubya stole the election. I'm just hoping that doesn't happen again in this primary. I hope the GOP has learned its lesson from that.

trump2016

Uhhhh ... not sure I know how to tell you this ... but the popular vote is irrelevant.

I know how to tell him.

Hey, dumbass. There ain't no such thing as a "popular vote". Get over it! :slap:

trump2016

Anybody know who this dumb fucking woman is? Or what point she's trying to make?

I'm the person telling you you're a dumbass voting for a dumbass.

And apparently, you're a dumbass with memory loss, because that's who I've been for weeks now.

trump2016

True it seems like that precedent was set in 2000 when Dubya stole the election. I'm just hoping that doesn't happen again in this primary. I hope the GOP has learned its lesson from that.

"I thought THIS was going to happen, and it didn't, so I've been ROBBED! How DARE life not be the way I think it should!"

Doesn't work in Presidential primaries any more than it does in the rest of your shit sandwich of a life.

trump2016

"I thought THIS was going to happen, and it didn't, so I've been ROBBED! How DARE life not be the way I think it should!"

Doesn't work in Presidential primaries any more than it does in the rest of your shit sandwich of a life.
Okay you dumb Canada Cruz fangirl. Trump will enter the RNC convention with the most votes and the most delegates.

If he is denied the nomination, the GOP will be destroyed. It will be an unprecedented disaster for the party.

trump2016

Okay you dumb Canada Cruz fangirl. Trump will enter the RNC convention with the most votes and the most delegates.

If he is denied the nomination, the GOP will be destroyed. It will be an unprecedented disaster for the party.

Trump may or may not enter the convention with the most delegates (literally no one gives a shit about how many votes he has, except you). If he does not have enough to WIN, then a bunch of faux-Republicans who only care about "We have to beat Hillary!" when it gives them a smokescreen for their REAL agenda of "You MUST give me my way!" will get their panties in a wad and flounce back out of the party they tried in vain to hijack, and good riddance to them, ie. you.

Someone should have told Trump and you that you don't win by demanding that everyone just give you the trophy. You have to actually EARN it.

Trump is the ultimate in unprecedented disasters for the party. Any lesser disaster is still preferable to him.

trump2016

The point is obvious to anyone who is literate

trump2016

Trump may or may not enter the convention with the most delegates (literally no one gives a shit about how many votes he has, except you). If he does not have enough to WIN, then a bunch of faux-Republicans who only care about "We have to beat Hillary!" when it gives them a smokescreen for their REAL agenda of "You MUST give me my way!" will get their panties in a wad and flounce back out of the party they tried in vain to hijack, and good riddance to them, ie. you.

Someone should have told Trump and you that you don't win by demanding that everyone just give you the trophy. You have to actually EARN it.

Trump is the ultimate in unprecedented disasters for the party. Any lesser disaster is still preferable to him.
Lol that's hilarious that your pathetic, embarrassing ass thinks that I'm the only person in America who will care when Trump enters the convention with the most votes and the most delegates.

Go fuck yourself Cecille :thup:

Signed,
America

Forum List

Back