Lying Donald

Hillary can't be challenged because her lies are in the past...but every time you turn around Liberals can bring up and attack Bush, a guy who hasn't been President for almost a decade?!

Now that's some funny hypocritical shite right there....

:p

The rightwing media has certainly been pushing the meme of "lyin' Hillary" - but what about Trump? They've embraced him as "real" and "honest" - he defied PC and says it like it is.

Is he really or is unleashing his inner misgynist being confused with honesty?

Do his supporters, who obsess about Hillary being "too old' and "dotty" realize the Trumpster is a year older?

How about Lyin' Donald...

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies
All that you dipshit liberals can do is repeat lies until they feel like the truth. Even your very 1st one on the list has been explained over and over. Chris Matthews set up a hypothetical question and asked 'if abortion is made illegal, should there be any punishment for breaking the law?'

Duh! Logic says that people who break laws should be punished. Regardless of how small the punishment is (like you lose your cell phone for six hours...gawd forbid!...or you don't get to watch Entertainment Tonight for a week...gawd forbid!) there must be some punishment for breaking a law or there's no sense in having the law on the books.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

You need to practice this:

President Donald J. Trump.

I don't think that Trump was lying when he claimed to see thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating when the towers fell. The fact that nobody else saw it just means that everyone except Donald has a short memory...

Breaking front page news...Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known, I think you Hillary people have bigger problems to worry about.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express”...ouch that's going to leave a mark. Oh Hillary did you know about this?

Breaking front page news...Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known, I think you Hillary people have bigger problems to worry about.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express”...ouch that's going to leave a mark. Oh Hillary did you know about this?

I thought that the new National Inquirer hit the super market shelves on Saturday....

Hillary can't be challenged because her lies are in the past...but every time you turn around Liberals can bring up and attack Bush, a guy who hasn't been President for almost a decade?!

Now that's some funny hypocritical shite right there....

:p

I brought up Bush because I was responding to StupidIrishLass's claim that things were better before Obama took office.

They weren't. For one thing, my house has finally gone about $50k back up in value since Obama took office.

If you are going to point out the lies of one side then you should recognize the lies of the other side. They both have plenty of material for us to discuss. So what are we talking about? Whose lies are worse?

Is that the discussion yall want to have when evaluating the next president? Because it is going to be one of the two...

the one where trump backpedaled from first denying the incident even happened, all the way to a COMPLETELY made up fairy tale about the secret service and a possible pen bomb, was the donald's superior brain on display! :laugh:

Screenshot%2B2016-04-01%2Bat%2B10.51.40%2BAM.png

March 29: Trump said the Secret Service was worried about Fields, alleging, "She went through the Secret Service, she had a pen in her hand, which Service Service is not liking because they don't know what it is, whether it's a little bomb…”

:eusa_liar:

As Katie Pavlich of Townhall noted, “All reporters at campaign events, like regular attendees, go through Secret Service security before being allowed into a venue. The security is thorough, with a back check, wanding and a metal detector walk through. Fields wasn't carrying a knife, she was carrying a pen and if the Secret Service thought it was dangerous, they would have taken it from her at the security checkpoint before entering the room.”

The rightwing media has certainly been pushing the meme of "lyin' Hillary" - but what about Trump? They've embraced him as "real" and "honest" - he defied PC and says it like it is.

Do his supporters, who obsess about Hillary being "too old' and "dotty" realize the Trumpster is a year older?

_________

Fact is, America has gotten tired of being Lied to by Professionals--Harry Reid, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, as particular examples....and we are glad to have a Liar who seems to be a bit of an Amateur at it.

We are tired of what we have been getting out of Washington, D. C.

Trump may be Bat-Shit-Crazy, but if we have been getting Sanity from Washington these last few years...many many many are ready to try Bat-Shit Crazy.

_________

Fact is, America has gotten tired of being Lied to by Professionals--Harry Reid, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, as particular examples....and we are glad to have a Liar who seems to be a bit of an Amateur at it.

Trump may be Bat-Shit-Crazy, but if we have been getting Sanity from Washington these last few years...many many many are ready to try Bat-Shit Crazy.

that's what I don't get ... RW's are sick of being lied to but give Trump a pass for being a liar .

explain that one?

_________

that's what I don't get ... RW's are sick of being lied to but give Trump a pass for being a liar .

explain that one?
Tell me when The Donald makes as many bald faced lies as Cankles.

Last edited:
I'm interested in who is more capable of getting America back to where it was...after seven years of epic fail and disaster.

That's an interesting characterization. I'd have used it for the bush years, personally.

12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.jpg

StupidIrishLass would be more accurate.

When you can be honest then respond to me, until then go back to the FZ and look the foolish little tool you are....and get past I consider you anything other than annoying. Dumbass

_________

explain that one?
Tell me when The Donald makes a many bald faced lies as Cankles.

1 lie or 5 a lie is a lie ...

I'm interested in who is more capable of getting America back to where it was...after seven years of epic fail and disaster.

That's an interesting characterization. I'd have used it for the bush years, personally.

12310537_10153922105899767_5077534478032173054_n.jpg

StupidIrishLass would be more accurate.

Here dope...suck on it

Barack Obama's Sad Record on Economic Growth | RealClearMarkets

Number of Americans Not in Workforce Exceeds 94 Million for Fifth Month in a Row - Breitbart

Forum List

Back