Lying Donald

What this country really needs is another neo-communist, community organizing, social justice "warrior" to lead us.......
Equality of outcomes for all !!!!! Lmfao

Douchebags.......
Red herring fallacy – the thread is about Trump.

But your failed attempt to deflect is understandable.

This is also an example of the stupidity common to most on the right, the same stupidity typical of Trump supporters.

What, are you jealous that they're stealing all your debate strategies?

Yeah that whopper he told about being under sniper fire...no, wasn't him. ...oh, the one about his daughter jogging near the WTC on 9/11...damn that wasn't him either. Let's see he was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? No...wrong again. Thinking...how about the attack on an American embassy was over a video? Did he claim he was dead broke when leaving the White House? Or has he told the American people he is just like them...attended private schools, married to a president, had a personal chef like forever and makes 200K per speaking engagement.

Does the left really want to make it about who lies? No

Well, I'M not the left, so can I make it about him being just as big a liar?

You're welcome to make it about whatever you wish...just realize, as others should, if you want to wail about anyone being a liar it's best to keep in mind Cankles has some whoppers out there

Just realize, as others already do, that deflecting to "but HILLARY!" is not a defense or a selling point.

Yeah that whopper he told about being under sniper fire...no, wasn't him. ...oh, the one about his daughter jogging near the WTC on 9/11...damn that wasn't him either. Let's see he was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? No...wrong again. Thinking...how about the attack on an American embassy was over a video? Did he claim he was dead broke when leaving the White House? Or has he told the American people he is just like them...attended private schools, married to a president, had a personal chef like forever and makes 200K per speaking engagement.

You're welcome to make it about whatever you wish...just realize, as others should, if you want to wail about anyone being a liar it's best to keep in mind Cankles has some whoppers out there

Just realize, as others already do, that deflecting to "but HILLARY!" is not a defense or a selling point.

My point has been made in three previous posts. The left will be fools to make this into a "Trump lies" thing...given Hillary's past

My point has been made in three previous posts. The left will be fools to make this into a "Trump lies" thing...given Hillary's past

That's nice. I'm not the left, as I have pointed out in a previous post.

That's nice. I'm not the left, as I have pointed out in a previous post.

I never said you were...did I? This is getting monotonous, vote for who you will. Trump wasn't my first choice by any means but I will support him

President Trump. Clinton is gonna be singing "Swing-low sweet chariot" to the FBI squad car that carts her nasty ass away. She's gonna have Federal Housing again but it isn't the kind she thinks she is entitled to. Stupid assed liberals have the nuts to talk about a lying politician while running this witch. Your side's symbol is the jackass for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Donald is elected, he is going to serve a taco to everyone in America except illegal aliens, and Mexico is going to pay for them.

How long before he backs out of the wall lie? He is so predictable: first he doubles down on his lies, then he demands an apology and threatens to sue, them blames someone else and then flip flops.

And, the RWNJs and the GOP twist themselves into pretzels making excuses for him.

How would this delusional toddler ever have time to do anything besides his childish TwitterTantrums?

To those who say he's brought down the Repub party, I disagree. In fact, the Republicans finally got down to his level.

Breaking front page news...Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known, I think you Hillary people have bigger problems to worry about.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express”...ouch that's going to leave a mark. Oh Hillary did you know about this?

I thought that the new National Inquirer hit the super market shelves on Saturday....

Its front page news on Fox :eusa_boohoo:

Breaking front page news...Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known, I think you Hillary people have bigger problems to worry about.

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express”...ouch that's going to leave a mark. Oh Hillary did you know about this?

I thought that the new National Inquirer hit the super market shelves on Saturday....

Its front page news on Fox :eusa_boohoo:

On Drudge also

Cant speak as a Trump supporter, but the shit off his heel would be an improvement over the genetic defect in office now.......

Well, if Trumpery is elected, you can bet Obama's record for job creation and economic recovery will end overnight. The stock market will go to shit and Trumpery has all but promised he would reverse Obama's cutting the deficit by 3/4s. So, take heart cuz Duh Donuld will have the country back in the Bush recession before you know it. And then, all you stupid dupes can blame Obama for that too.

The biggest lies ever in politics.....

If you like your health care plan you can keep your plan.Period.
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...

Yet the leftists care about if it's Trump or not on the audio....
That's the game changer to them.

If Donald is elected, he is going to serve a taco to everyone in America except illegal aliens, and Mexico is going to pay for them.

How long before he backs out of the wall lie? He is so predictable: first he doubles down on his lies, then he demands an apology and threatens to sue, them blames someone else and then flip flops.

And, the RWNJs and the GOP twist themselves into pretzels making excuses for him.

How would this delusional toddler ever have time to do anything besides his childish TwitterTantrums?

To those who say he's brought down the Repub party, I disagree. In fact, the Republicans finally got down to his level.
those dam Right Wingers from New Jersey....they are everywhere....

Here is a real knee slapper.....

13173625_1025801584121542_8638831885640389521_n.jpg

Forum List

Back