Lying liberal media contradicts statistics.. Most Americans want restrictions on abortion, no taxpayer funding of it

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I had the unpleasant experience of watching someone else's TV that was on some liberal channel... not cnn... I think it was NBC

the newscaster so called said that most Americans want Roe v Wade

NOT!

Big liars...

I myself may be rather rare: I say NO abortion at all, at any age. It is age discrimination. All human beings have a right to LIFE... liberty...

and of course you cannot have all those other rights if you don't even have the right to live...

The Catholic Church agrees with me (or vice versa, if u prefer)

which means NO Catholic

can vote for a dim

Why they do it is beyond me

STupid? lacking in an objective moral compass?

that's what I think at this time....

rightnow909 writes,

"I myself may be rather rare: I say NO abortion at all, at any age. It is age discrimination. All human beings have a right to LIFE... liberty..."

This is why Republicans always lose the argument.

Better to make a compromise to END this decades long squabbling!

rightnow909 writes,

"I myself may be rather rare: I say NO abortion at all, at any age. It is age discrimination. All human beings have a right to LIFE... liberty..."

This is why Republicans always lose the argument.

Better to make a compromise to END this decades long squabbling!
Jesus did not compromise w/ Truth

and neither will I

(Note: The Catholic Church was the only Church that continued to uphold its doctrine against artificial contraception.. all Protestant denoms accept it as of 1930. But I thought that Truth doesn't change? God doesn't change?

Now the RCC is the only one continuing to uphold a human being's right to live... [Then again, it is the only Church anyway] )

Jesus did not compromise w/ Truth

and neither will I

(Note: The Catholic Church was the only Church that continued to uphold its doctrine against artificial contraception.. all Protestant denoms accept it as of 1930. But I thought that Truth doesn't change? God doesn't change?

Now the RCC is the only one continuing to uphold a human being's right to live... [Then again, it is the only Church anyway] )

LOL,

you didn't answer my post because you are pushing religion onto a SECULAR based decision.

This is one of the reasons why religion is slowly declining in the western world when they demand Mandatory Motherhoods everywhere even if it generated overpopulation and poverty.

The world is now overpopulated generating ecological damage in many areas, overfishing in the oceans to developing soil exhaustion to increasing droughts and declining potable water.

The same Catholic Church that have many priests who molested children some for decades yet be shuffled from post to post to protect the defiler of children in their midst.

It is no wonder more people are learning to despise the Catholic church.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back