Lynch clears her path to the Supreme Court.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
What she doesn't want is to have to make a decision. So Bill Clinton provided her the perfect excuse to stay out of the Hillary fray. Now her path is clear if Hillary is elected to be fast tracked to the open seat on the Supreme Court.

What she doesn't want is to have to make a decision. So Bill Clinton provided her the perfect excuse to stay out of the Hillary fray. Now her path is clear if Hillary is elected to be fast tracked to the open seat on the Supreme Court.

thanks for that-----I hope people start beginning to UNDERSTAND what is going on-------which is----DONALD TRUMP BIG MOUTH----is something like Saint Francis of Assisi, or
Abraham Lincoln, or Mahatma Gandhi, or .....
well a SAINT---compared to shit of brain and character----HILLIARY et al

What will you say when Clinton is elected, but doesn't nominate Lynch?

Is that an official prophesy like the one about Hillary being indicted any day now, and Biden getting the nomination?

I will say----"SHEEEESH, HARD TO BELIEVE"

What will you say when Clinton is elected and Putin blackmails her with her deleted emails? Ouch!

I will say ----I hope that bitch drops dead of natural causes----it would save all kinds of miserable outcomes

Anyone that has been following this knows that Lynch owes the Clintons. She was nominated by Bill "drop trou" in 1999 to be the U.S attorney for the eastern district of New York. She meets with Bill "drop trou" and then announces that she is going to grant the request for a two and half year extension over the investigation into Hitlery's use of a private server to keep her shenanigans and private contribution plot from ever seeing the light of day. This is what happens when you are one of the elites...you are above the law and they can extort any amount of money that they so desire and people like the leftard clown posse will still fawn all over them and gush with pride while circling the wagons around what amounts to is nothing more than a thieving, conniving piece of privileged trash.

What will you say when Clinton is elected and Putin blackmails her with her deleted emails? Ouch!

Well, if we're going to hypothesize any random bullshit whatsoever, I'll say "Let there be world peace!" because I'll be God.

Well, if we're going to hypothesize any random bullshit whatsoever, I'll say "Let there be world peace!" because I'll be God.

Its a legitimate national security issue fool, try to pry your head out of Hillary's colon.

Its a legitimate national security issue fool, try to pry your head out of Hillary's colon.

You know, wikileaks posted a searchable database of Clinton's emails. Feel free to give us a link to something that Putin could use to blackmail Clinton.

16uc1x.jpg

I'm not clear what WikiLeaks released? Those are maybe forced, edited, sanatized thru FOIA? Correct?

All the missing or deleted may be out there? Or un-edited. They have managed to confuse up to now, stall spin hide and lie

I'm not clear what WikiLeaks released? Those are maybe forced, edited, sanatized thru FOIA? Correct?

All the missing or deleted may be out there? Or un-edited. They have managed to confuse up to now, stall spin hide and lie

I believe they were obtained through hacking, like pretty much everything else wikileaks acquires.

As they say,

1) Fu@k up, move up.

2) It's not what you know, it's whose ass you kiss / keep out of jail.

:p

Bill made Loretta an offer she couldn't refuse: Clear Hillary or sleep with Jimmy Hoffa.

Forum List

Back