Lynch declines to press charges

That was decided in the brokered deal on the plane when she and Bubba discussed grandchildren

Wow. No one touched her up in this photo.

article-3677922-3605306F00000578-149_308x407.jpg

Clinton will NOT be charged over emails says attorney-general

Have you looked at that fucking Orange Baboon Orangutan lately. Who looks like he's wearing a cheap wig??:deal:

At least Hillary's skin looks normal, that fat bag of Orange horseshit, skin looks so Orange he looks like he has sone form of Liver disease..

With that fat bloated gut of his he looks like the prime candidate for a drop dead Heart Attack, hopefully that won't occur until she beats the living shit out of him in November :clap:

Have you looked at that fucking Orange Baboon Orangutan lately. Who looks like he's wearing a cheap wig??:deal:

At least Hillary's skin looks normal, that fat bag of Orange horseshit, skin looks so Orange he looks like he has sone form of Liver disease..

With that fat bloated gut of his he looks like the prime candidate for a drop dead Heart Attack, hopefully that won't occur until she beats the living shit out of him in November :clap:

I frankly have no problem with women aging or looking their age asshole. I do have a problem with Clinton being touched up on a regular basis by the media to present a more youthful appearance.

Where they normally screw up is on her neck and her hands when they airbrush. On the other hand if you see a normal picture of Trump he's NOT orange. Media plays games like this all the time.

It's part of the D propaganda machine. So go fuck yourself and have a nice day moron.

:lol:

Oh and btw. Someone forgot to tint him at Tiffany's graduation.

image.jpg

I frankly have no problem with women aging or looking their age asshole. I do have a problem with Clinton being touched up on a regular basis by the media to present a more youthful appearance.

Where they normally screw up is on her neck and her hands when they airbrush. On the other hand if you see a normal picture of Trump he's NOT orange. Media plays games like this all the time.

It's part of the D propaganda machine. So go fuck yourself and have a nice day moron.

image.jpg
And you can go fuck yourself you white trash mayonnaise monkey, go back to your trailer park and Masturbate to Trump how to be a Millionaire video's...

Blame everything on the Media because your candidate sucks balls, and can't get out of a double digit polling deficit because their isn't enough vile retarded white trash out there like you to support that Orange looking ape.

Your gonna look old too when your 70, if you live that long ?? You goofy cocksucker, now go blow your Boy Trump, hope it tastes finger looking good, you fucking groupie , Nuthugger

Love how you cheesy, whiny little Bitches always blame the Media, because your base sucks Monkey Balls, and can't win a Presidential election to save your life...:deal:

image.jpg
And you can go fuck yourself you white trash mayonnaise monkey, go back to your trailer park and Masturbate to Trump how to be a Millionaire video's...

Blame everything on the Media because your candidate sucks balls, and can't get out of a double digit polling deficit because their isn't enough vile retarded white trash out there like you to support that Orange looking ape.

Your gonna look old too when your 70, if you live that long ?? You goofy cocksucker, now go blow your Boy Trump, hope it tastes finger looking good, you fucking groupie , Nuthugger

Love how you cheesy, whiny little Bitches always blame the Media, because your base sucks Monkey Balls, and can't win a Presidential election to save your life...:deal:

:lmao:

You are the perfect poster child for the left. You don't have a clue what you are talking about whatsoever.

Oh and by the way in polling Trump and Clinton are essentially in a dead heat with the exception of a couple of polls that have been busted already for over sampling of D's and for polling the general population instead of likely voters.

And being a critic of the media isn't whining. I don't do whining. It's just not me.

image.jpg

:lmao:

You are the perfect poster child for the left. You don't have a clue what you are talking about whatsoever.

Oh and by the way in polling Trump and Clinton are essentially in a dead heat with the exception of a couple of polls that have been busted already for over sampling of D's and for polling the general population instead of likely voters.

And being a critic of the media isn't whining. I don't do whining. It's just not me.
If I don't know what I'm talking about then make a bet with me, Trump wins I'm off the board forever, if She wins you are GONE , forever , deal or are you going to pussy out??:fu:

If you and your 38 thousand posts, wanna troll, at least be man enough to take the bet and don't wuss out like a Bitch:deal:, which is probably what you are going to do..

Trump can't even get the support of his own party, and fill the speaker spots at his own convention, or find anyone to be on the ticket with him:laugh:, and can't even compete with her in fundraising :laugh:, and is polling about 1% with Blacks, and 5% with Hispanics, not to mention how many people hate that cocksucker..:iagree:

Please enjoy the beating your going to get in November, I can't fucking wait!!

The "chance" meeting with Bill was to provide Lynch with an excuse to recuse herself and protect Obama from criticism over Hillary's free pass.

Forum List

Back