Lynch folds

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Loretta Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case.

“I will be accepting their recommendations,” Ms. Lynch said in an appearance at the Aspen Ideas Festival. She said that “the case will be resolved by the same team that has been working on it from the beginning.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/u...n=click&contentCollection=U.S.&pgtype=article

LMFAO

Lynch lies, just like Holder.

There is a ZERO percent probability that Lynch ever does anything with Hillary. The only real question is whether or not her refusal to do her job could result in some form of treason charge if Hillary loses.

Most likely theory as to the Slick Willie/Lynch meeting, after all many meetings are secret - why make this public unless it was intentional, is to make it so a Special Prosecutor would be necessary to press charges, thus delaying Crooked Hillary's case for something like two years.

Some day it may dawn on myopic partisanshitheads that your entire system is corrupt.

Has she lost her job? Has she been held accountable in any way? The answer is no. She'll skate, just like many other Hussein lackeys have. Why was she meeting with the Clintons at all? To hell with her.

She may "accept" them but that doesn't means she will "act" on them. It's kind of silly, she has no way of not accepting them.

She may "accept" them but that doesn't means she will "act" on them. It's kind of silly, she has no way of not accepting them.

Meeting with the Clintons at all, is wrong on so many levels. The woman is as corrupt as they come. She should be wearing handcuffs. But instead, she'll not only keep her job, she'll live a long life of luxury on the Taxpayer's dime. We really do need to start arresting and prosecuting more Political Elites. It's the only way to reign em in.

Some day it may dawn on myopic partisanshitheads that your entire system is corrupt.
Yes this system we have is FUBAR.
How would you make it better?
Not allow GOVERNMENT APPOINTED individuals to investigate other GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.
Much like police departments are supposed to be monitored by "internal affairs" a separate entity nerds to be created to police government officials specifically. And I'm not talking about entities like the ethics committee that is itself made up of the very people it's supposed to investigate.

There is a ZERO percent probability that Lynch ever does anything with Hillary.

Yep, I think pretty much everyone understands this.

She cant ignore the FBI dude

Sure she can.... even if they recommend criminal indictment, she is not obligated under the law to indict.

But shes already said she'll do whatever the FBI recommends
No she did not.

There is a ZERO percent probability that Lynch ever does anything with Hillary.

Yep, I think pretty much everyone understands this.

She cant ignore the FBI dude

Sure she can.... even if they recommend criminal indictment, she is not obligated under the law to indict.

But shes already said she'll do whatever the FBI recommends
No she did not.

Thats what this whole thread is about.

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case.

I'm guessing that now you're going to come up with some new bullshit now

Forum List

Back