Lynch folds

No she did not.

Thats what this whole thread is about.

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case.

I'm guessing that now you're going to come up with some new bullshit now
I don't give a rats ass what the op says, I watched the entire interview live. She never once said she would accept the RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE FBI

LMAO....Ok angry. You're in a thread about the thing you say doesnt exist. Good job
Prove me wrong

Incidentally Gramps - looks as though I owe you a wooden nickel :) The stock market DIDN'T bounce back on Wednesday as I predicted - it did it on Thursday. Sorry.. :(
I will invest it wisely :banana:

But shes already said she'll do whatever the FBI recommends
No she did not.

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case.

I don't give a rats ass what the op says, I watched the entire interview live. She never once said she would accept the RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE FBI

LMAO....Ok angry. You're in a thread about the thing you say doesnt exist. Good job
Prove me wrong

The OP dumbass.

How can I prove you wrong when you reject reality? lol.

No she did not.

Prove me wrong

The OP dumbass.

There is no quote in the op of her stating that. Just a misrepresentation of what she ACTUALLY SAID, which I watched live.

Frankly, I think most people are missing the point here. Were it not for a tip to a reporter at a Phoenix Television station - no one would have even known about this "meeting". THAT"S the point of it all. there was subterfuge here folks. Clinton intended to hold a secret meeting with Lynch. Clinton knew it and Lynch knew it.

They were busted and now the backtracking begins.

For the love of God folks - please wake up and understand how corrupt this government is....

Personally, the thought of the Obama administration prosecuting Hillary Clinton is about as remote as th GOP actually nominating a true conservative.

Indeed. That's what the American people have working against them now. It's not "republican" and "democrat" any longer. It's about absolute corruption. However, until the people wake up and decide to do something about it - we are screwed.

That's why I said in a previous thread, look in the mirror if you want to see the problem. I mean, not you personally, I meant in general.

No, actually it IS me, and you, and our next door neighbors, and our children and our relatives. We are ALL to blame. Everyone who lives in this country is to blame. We have sat on our asses and watched as high dollar interests, lobbyists, and Billionaires have stolen our country. And that is what it is - it is theft. These "concerns" whether it be in the United States, or abroad, are systematically stealing every penny this country has to offer. Our birthrights are being stolen right from under our noses.

And what of us? Our Society has been turned upside - on it's head. IF there are families with two parents in them any longer, or even if there are two parent families, the standard of living has dropped to the point where either one parent (or two) are forced to work 2-3 jobs trying to put their mortgage together. No time to raise kids and damned sure no time to watch and hear what their "politicians" aren't doing for them.

And what do our politicians do about it? Absolutely nothing. They give themselves pay raises in the middle of the night, they double dip their pensions and their Congressional salaries and they are whined and dined by the lobbyists on K Street (taking their "payments" under the table at parties). The pickings are good in DC, my friend. Lots of money to be made there. Cynical? Nope. Just presenting the facts as I see them.

Prove me wrong

The OP dumbass.

There is no quote in the op of her stating that. Just a misrepresentation of what she ACTUALLY SAID, which I watched live.

Pick any link or just keep saying "I saw it! I saw it!"

lynch - Google Search

Some day it may dawn on myopic partisanshitheads that your entire system is corrupt.
Yes this system we have is FUBAR.
How would you make it better?
Not allow GOVERNMENT APPOINTED individuals to investigate other GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.
Much like police departments are supposed to be monitored by "internal affairs" a separate entity nerds to be created to police government officials specifically. And I'm not talking about entities like the ethics committee that is itself made up of the very people it's supposed to investigate.
How do you do that when ALL Attorney generals throughout the Nation, ARE appointed by govt to their positions...?

And that's true, as well. A President (no matter the party) appoints SCOTUS justices that believe the way he does and they are appointed to do HIS bidding. Same with the Attorney General. Same with the Secretary of State - on and on.

Folks, one saying always holds true and it's that "Americans get the government they deserve". Americans have been asleep at the wheel or have grown fat and lazy and those in Washington have taken advantage of our slothfulness. We are "getting the government we deserve" and it's disgusting.

Corporate power took over your govt. And corporate power is corrupt. Furthermore you will not wrestle the political system back simply by voting and awaiting the change, they got that covered.

Frankly, I think most people are missing the point here. Were it not for a tip to a reporter at a Phoenix Television station - no one would have even known about this "meeting". THAT"S the point of it all. there was subterfuge here folks. Clinton intended to hold a secret meeting with Lynch. Clinton knew it and Lynch knew it.

For the love of God folks - please wake up and understand how corrupt this government is....

Personally, the thought of the Obama administration prosecuting Hillary Clinton is about as remote as th GOP actually nominating a true conservative.

Indeed. That's what the American people have working against them now. It's not "republican" and "democrat" any longer. It's about absolute corruption. However, until the people wake up and decide to do something about it - we are screwed.

That's why I said in a previous thread, look in the mirror if you want to see the problem. I mean, not you personally, I meant in general.

No, actually it IS me, and you, and our next door neighbors, and our children and our relatives. We are ALL to blame. Everyone who lives in this country is to blame. We have sat on our asses and watched as high dollar interests, lobbyists, and Billionaires have stolen our country. And that is what it is - it is theft. These "concerns" whether it be in the United States, or abroad, are systematically stealing every penny this country has to offer. Our birthrights are being stolen right from under our noses.

And what of us? Our Society has been turned upside - on it's head. IF there are families with two parents in them any longer, or even if there are two parent families, the standard of living has dropped to the point where either one parent (or two) are forced to work 2-3 jobs trying to put their mortgage together. No time to raise kids and damned sure no time to watch and hear what their "politicians" aren't doing for them.

And what do our politicians do about it? Absolutely nothing. They give themselves pay raises in the middle of the night, they double dip their pensions and their Congressional salaries and they are whined and dined by the lobbyists on K Street (taking their "payments" under the table at parties). The pickings are good in DC, my friend. Lots of money to be made there. Cynical? Nope. Just presenting the facts as I see them.

Look at you making sense today.

Yes this system we have is FUBAR.
How would you make it better?
Not allow GOVERNMENT APPOINTED individuals to investigate other GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.
Much like police departments are supposed to be monitored by "internal affairs" a separate entity nerds to be created to police government officials specifically. And I'm not talking about entities like the ethics committee that is itself made up of the very people it's supposed to investigate.
How do you do that when ALL Attorney generals throughout the Nation, ARE appointed by govt to their positions...?

And that's true, as well. A President (no matter the party) appoints SCOTUS justices that believe the way he does and they are appointed to do HIS bidding. Same with the Attorney General. Same with the Secretary of State - on and on.

Folks, one saying always holds true and it's that "Americans get the government they deserve". Americans have been asleep at the wheel or have grown fat and lazy and those in Washington have taken advantage of our slothfulness. We are "getting the government we deserve" and it's disgusting.

Corporate power took over your govt. And corporate power is corrupt. Furthermore you will not wrestle the political system back simply by voting and awaiting the change, they got that covered.

I notice that you are fond of saying "Your" government. Live somewhere else do you?

Look at you making sense today.

I make sense everyday. Unfortunately, you're too stupid to "get it".

Loretta Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry

“I will be accepting their recommendations,” Ms. Lynch said in an appearance at the Aspen Ideas Festival. She said that “the case will be resolved by the same team that has been working on it from the beginning.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/u...n=click&contentCollection=U.S.&pgtype=article

LMFAO
She owns them....

Congress should ask Lynch under oath if that was the first and only meeting she has had with Bill or Hillary. This claim that Bill was in Phoenix playing golf may be just another lie that gets outed, it was 108 degrees, Fox News is investigating this and thus far cannot confirm Bill played golf anywhere. Their lies are catching up to them.

If Trump wins he should unleash an army of special prosecutors to investigate that whole fucking corrupt town and clean house!

Loretta Lynch to Accept F.B.I. Recommendations in Clinton Email Inquiry

“I will be accepting their recommendations,” Ms. Lynch said in an appearance at the Aspen Ideas Festival. She said that “the case will be resolved by the same team that has been working on it from the beginning.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/u...n=click&contentCollection=U.S.&pgtype=article

LMFAO

I don't think she folds.

Her saying that she will accept any recommendation from the FBI could means she knows they are not going to indict.

It could also mean "you Clintons are so deep in this shit that I can't cover for you anymore".

13606601_1738996946383114_5470878918156120676_n.jpg

Forum List

Back