🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lynch should either appoint an independent prosecutor or resign. Possibly both.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.

Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.

Not going to happen.

Not saying she should not because she should do both but she will not because she does not care what anyone thinks and Clinton and President Obama will ignore the calls for someone outside the Justice Department to take over...

Now I know the Progressive Left will argue there is no need for this and Lynch will do her job and put politics aside, but if this were Bush they would be calling for the head of Lynch...

She just admitted that it looked inappropriate in an interview in Aspen.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html?_r=0

Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch plans to announce on Friday that she will accept whatever recommendation career prosecutors and the F.B.I.director make about whether to bring charges related to Hillary Clinton’s personal email server, a Justice Department official said. Her decision removes the possibility that a political appointee will overrule investigators in the case.

The Justice Department had been moving toward such an arrangement for months — officials said in April that it was being considered — but a private meeting between Ms. Lynch and former President Bill Clinton this week set off a political furor and made the decision all but inevitable.

You know that Lynch is going to accept the recommendations of the investigators and judge, right? It's on the news now.

The meeting with Bubba sent a signal to the FBI to not make such a recommendation. This press event is just Kabuki Theater.

The Clintons have a ton of dirt on Obama, of which is what Bubba's visit was a not so subtle reminder.

You know that Lynch is going to accept the recommendations of the investigators and judge, right? It's on the news now.

The meeting with Bubba sent a signal to the FBI to not make such a recommendation. This press event is just Kabuki Theater.

The Clintons have a ton of dirt on Obama, of which is what Bubba's visit was a not so subtle reminder.
Perhaps you are right. Thanks!

And their was no "Blue Dress", right Bill?

Cigars are for smoking, right Bill?

And there was no sensitive information on your personal server, right Hillary?

And Benghazi was all due to a video, right Hillary?

And who are you named after Hillary?

I’m surprised she even allowed the investigation to go forward since she has the ultimate power and all…

Boy, if the conservatives could join us in the real world from time to time it would be just great.

And don't forget her daughter dodged the falling of the towers and she ran from sniper fire in Bosnia.
And their was no "Blue Dress", right Bill?

Cigars are for smoking, right Bill?

And there was no sensitive information on your personal server, right Hillary?

And Benghazi was all due to a video, right Hillary?

And who are you named after Hillary?

It is allll for show.
I’m surprised she even allowed the investigation to go forward since she has the ultimate power and all…

Boy, if the conservatives could join us in the real world from time to time it would be just great.

Neither, she did nothing wrong or unethical to imply such is equal to Trumps statement and accusations of the judge on the TU Case......

You do NOT even KNOW if the FBI Has ever gone to Lynch recommending any charges for the email situation....the FBI hasn't even interviewed Clinton yet....

This is partisan BULL CRAP

You mean the "real world" where corrupt politicians get fabulously wealthy through their connections and conduct business under a different rule of law than the rest of us? Is that the "real world" you're speaking of, Candy?

Neither, she did nothing wrong or unethical to imply such is equal to Trumps statement and accusations of the judge on the TU Case......

You do NOT even KNOW if the FBI Has ever gone to Lynch recommending any charges for the email situation....the FBI hasn't even interviewed Clinton yet....

You're right, Care...the FBI hasn't interviewed Clinton yet! Care to explain why that is?

You're right, Care...the FBI hasn't interviewed Clinton yet! Care to explain why that is?

How would we know why the FBI doesn't do it's job? Only liberal MORONS pretend to know all the answers.

This latest announcement by Lynch is a dupe as far as I'm concerned.
It was a red herring to draw attention away from the fact that she's blocked access to Clinton Emails.

Whitewashing takes time.

Lynch should either appoint an independent prosecutor or resign. Possibly both.

22coi9.jpg

Drop and give me 50!

Forum List

Back