🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lynch should either appoint an independent prosecutor or resign. Possibly both.

Do you think Obama made a call to Clinton and Lynch after the incident?

"Six months! Can you not fuck up for six months?"

Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.
That's not what happened. Clinton heard she was on a plane and while they were waiting he went on her plane to chat.

One of the conspiracy theories on rush is that by Bill doing this she will have to recuse herself from the case and this will now delay the case until after the elections. Brilliant really

Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.

The only way that would happen is for the American people to create an uproar and demand it and given how partisan we've become as a nation, half the country, being Democrats, will simply look the other way and pretend this didn't happen rather than risk losing this election.

Everyone knows nothing will come of this…
Didn't one of the Conservative supreme Court Justices rule on a mandatory vaccine when his wifes company sold that vaccine?

The Republicans will cost us another $7 million. Boys who cry wolf

She's not conducting the investigation.

Read the news.

The only way that would happen is for the American people to create an uproar and demand it and given how partisan we've become as a nation, half the country, being Democrats, will simply look the other way and pretend this didn't happen rather than risk losing this election.
Or go back to bushanomics? Have a conservative appointed to the supreme Court? Have a president who will sign Paul Ryan Mitch McConnell legislation? I'll vote hillary.

Too bad the GOP don't have anyone good.

Don't worry about us Democrats. We'll always vote Democrat. You're losing the independent voters too. If the GOP had anything to offer people who make less than $100k

My decision was made in the primaries so was yours. We are fighting for undecideds

Don't worry about us Democrats. We'll always vote Democrat.

Then you're not speaking very highly of yourself or your fellow Democrats. I never always vote for one party. What I always do is take the time to look at all candidates, including independents and third party candidates.

You're losing the independent voters too

I am an independent voter. I am the one YOU are trying to get, not the other way around.

If the GOP had anything to offer people who make less than $100k

I never stop being amused by people like you who conversely think the Democratic Party does care about those people. I mean, you just admitted to backing the biggest Wall Street whore in the race, but, you know, you're exactly the kind of useful idiot the Clinton camp is counting on.

My decision was made in the primaries so was yours. We are fighting for undecideds

My decision was pretty much made before the primaries and I couldn't participate in the Nevada Caucuses because they were closed and the only Republican I would have caucused for anyway were I not a registered independent dropped out after Iowa.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson and that decision was made six months ago.

We need to start arresting and prosecuting more Political Elites. It's the only way to return to some semblance of accountability and integrity. Viva la Revolution!!

We need to start arresting and prosecuting more Political Elites. It's the only way to return to some semblance of accountability and integrity. Viva la Revolution!!
So you like the Greek form of democracy? They would have an election evey year and whoever won had to leave. I like it.

Then you're not speaking very highly of yourself or your fellow Democrats. I never always vote for one party. What I always do is take the time to look at all candidates, including independents and third party candidates.

I am an independent voter. I am the one YOU are trying to get, not the other way around.

I never stop being amused by people like you who conversely think the Democratic Party does care about those people. I mean, you just admitted to backing the biggest Wall Street whore in the race, but, you know, you're exactly the kind of useful idiot the Clinton camp is counting on.

My decision was pretty much made before the primaries and I couldn't participate in the Nevada Caucuses because they were closed and the only Republican I would have caucused for anyway were I not a registered independent dropped out after Iowa.

Clearly I want someone different sitting in that supreme seat and I want the veto pen on McConnell Ryan much more than you

Clearly I want someone different sitting in that supreme seat and I want the veto pen on McConnell Ryan much more than you

You seem to be under the impression it will matter who is sitting there.

It does but I'm not going to try to convince a libertarian

Your opinion is very stupid.

maybe the investigation didn't come up. Maybe Lynch was serving Bill coffee.

Maybe Trump raped that 13 year old.

Maybe and maybe Bill had groups sex with those minors.

Ah, that's kind of the point, Candy! Nothing ever seems to come from Obama Justice Department investigations into anyone in the Obama Administration. Calling it the "Justice" Department has become the punch line of a joke. Now the State Department is asking for another two years before they'll be able to release all of Hillary's emails? It's gotten to the point of farce at this point.

Ah, that's kind of the point, Candy! Nothing ever seems to come from Obama Justice Department investigations into anyone in the Obama Administration. Calling it the "Justice" Department has become the punch line of a joke. Now the State Department is asking for another two years before they'll be able to release all of Hillary's emails? It's gotten to the point of farce at this point.

Yup. A farce with a purpose.

No, it actually doesn't and you won't convince me because you can't. We've done nothing but switch back and forth between the elephants and asses for decades and despite who is in control, who is writing the law, who is on the courts, etc, the nation continues in the same direction, downward. Politicians and both sides explain their failures away by pointing the finger at the other group and creating divisions among the various people of this country in hopes you won't notice that they both, in fact, are the problem and only in it for themselves and they have been very successful at it.

Pat yourself on the back. You're a tool.

No, it actually doesn't and you won't convince me because you can't. We've done nothing but switch back and forth between the elephants and asses for decades and despite who is in control, who is writing the law, who is on the courts, etc, the nation continues in the same direction, downward. Politicians and both sides explain their failures away by pointing the finger at the other group and creating divisions among the various people of this country in hopes you won't notice that they both, in fact, are the problem and only in it for themselves and they have been very successful at it.

Pat yourself on the back. You're a tool.
Your observation is the reason Trump has done so well with the public in the primaries. We have done nothing but switch back and forth, each being as ineffective as the administration before. In my own mind, I think the election of Reagan, a non-politician was the president with the integrity we needed.

Will Trump be the answer we are looking for? I am not sure. But I am absolutely certain that the team of Hillary and Bill Clinton IS the reason to give Trump the office.

Hilarious.

While the meeting was a bad idea optically, nothing of substance was discussed and I believe Lynch has already said she would wait for the FBI's report.

Cons you are desperate to the point of being mental to find anything on Hillary. While ignoring Mussolini wannabe who is the nominee of your party. Whack-a-mole!

Forum List

Back