🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lynch should either appoint an independent prosecutor or resign. Possibly both.

Hilarious.

While the meeting was a bad idea optically, nothing of substance was discussed and I believe Lynch has already said she would wait for the FBI's report.

Cons you are desperate to the point of being mental to find anything on Hillary. While ignoring Mussolini wannabe who is the nominee of your party. Whack-a-mole!

So, you think that Bill Clinton waited for 1/2 hour to get on Lynch's plane to discuss his golf game and grandchildren when Hillary is about to be interviewed by the FBI tomorrow?

You are NOT an Isaac Newton, lol.

Hilarious.

While the meeting was a bad idea optically, nothing of substance was discussed and I believe Lynch has already said she would wait for the FBI's report.

Cons you are desperate to the point of being mental to find anything on Hillary. While ignoring Mussolini wannabe who is the nominee of your party. Whack-a-mole!
"nothing of substance was discussed"... I'm sorry Newton. I didn't realize you were there.

Hilarious.

And you know what they discussed how, Issac? Funny how Clinton and Lynch cleared the plane of people so they could talk about their grandchildren and golf! You really buy that with all that's going on right now? That meeting smells to high heaven! It's not just bad "optics"...it reeks of corruption.

Hilarious.

And you know what they discussed how, Issac? Funny how Clinton and Lynch cleared the plane of people so they could talk about their grandchildren and golf! You really buy that with all that's going on right now? That meeting smells to high heaven! It's not just bad "optics"...it reeks of corruption.

Sir Isaac was hiding under the seats, lol. He's a tool.

CmU4KhoW8AASpEj.jpg

Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.

Questionable? No, it's a complete fuck you to the American people. I give her no "benefit of the doubt" cos there is no doubt.

• Man, Bill Clinton Is An Idiot
    The Huffington Post ^ | July 1, 2016 | Ryan Grim, Washington bureau chief
    Back in April, Slate’s Michelle Goldberg offered the Hillary Clinton campaign some sage advice: “Fire Bill Clinton.” The Clinton campaign declined to take her suggestion, but perhaps they should give it another look. Bill Clinton is one of the most talented politicians of the past century, but his supposedly infallible skills continue to fail him when put in the service of someone other than himself. On Monday, Clinton was on a tarmac in Phoenix when he learned that the attorney general, Loretta Lynch, would soon be on the same tarmac. He delayed his flight so he could try to meet...
2scIBsQ.jpg

olypouC.jpg

fuck lynch...nothing new here...she is scum...she has a price

My God what an AG... fuck her

She just admitted that it looked inappropriate in an interview in Aspen.
To you and other rightwing partisans hacks it ‘looked inappropriate.’

In fact, to an objective observer, nothing ‘inappropriate’ occurred.

Unless you have objective, documented evidence to the contrary, the AG’s statement is sufficient.

You and others on the right are blinded by your partisan desperation – you know you can’t win the election on the issues, you know Trump will likely lose, so now you’re just grasping at straws.

Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.

And she refuses to recuse herself from this case. She is maintaining control and will have the final say, though I think is allowing the FBI to handle it for now. The mere appearance of impropriety is usually enough to demand a resignation or at least having her hand this case over to someone else. She should have no decision making abilities regarding this.

It's just not plausible that she and Bill talked about grandchildren for 30 minutes. This seemed planned rather than a coincidental meeting and I think they believed that no one would find out. If not for a local reporter spotting them, this likely wouldn't have made the news at all. People at the airport were told by Secret Service to shut off their phones and no cameras were allowed.

You know that Lynch is going to accept the recommendations of the investigators and judge, right? It's on the news now.

The meeting with Bubba sent a signal to the FBI to not make such a recommendation. This press event is just Kabuki Theater.

The Clintons have a ton of dirt on Obama, of which is what Bubba's visit was a not so subtle reminder.
No one has ANY dirt on Obama that has not already been revealed. Obama is one of the least corrupt politicians ever to live in the White House.

I don't know how the Libs could accept the explanation that there is nothing to the meeting
between Bill Clinton and the AG....
It is not like they bumped into each other....
It seems like The Big Dawg went out of his way to meet with her....
And then to say he wanted to just talk about the grand kids and his round of golf....
Are you kidding me!!!

And nothing really changed..
Lynch said she would accept the recommendation from the FBI....
Well wouldn't that be her job?
And that doesn't mean she HAS the obligation to follow it.
She could not bring the charges if the FBI wanted....

Granted the you know what will hit the fan but she can still do whatever she wants...
Or whatever Obama and the Democrat party wants.....
And we all know that no way will the nominee of their party be charged.

Don't you have to determine whether a crime has been committed before you assign a special prosecutor

I hear Ken Starr is available again after the wonderful job he did at Baylor

The meeting with Bubba sent a signal to the FBI to not make such a recommendation. This press event is just Kabuki Theater.

The Clintons have a ton of dirt on Obama, of which is what Bubba's visit was a not so subtle reminder.
..... said one of the leading ODS- Sufferers on the board :slap: Thats really, REALLY dumb. Obama is on the way out AND he wants to leave after the Repub stone walling and petty investigations over the last 7+ years..

YgjnIAV.jpg

Last edited:
She said she was sorry and won't do it again, isn't that enough?

thats really, REALLY dumb. Obama is on the way out AND he wants to leave after the Repub stone walling and petty investigations over the last 7+ years..

Exactly what major initiative of Obama's was stonewalled? I hope you name a few I want to write a thank you letter to Congress.

Hilarious.

And we know this because Lynch and Clinton say so? You know, just like Hillary claimed there was nothing of substance in the 30,000 emails she deleted?

I see no problem with a sitting attorney general meeting with a former president. None whatsoever.

Don't worry about us Democrats. We'll always vote Democrat.

Then you're not speaking very highly of yourself or your fellow Democrats. I never always vote for one party. What I always do is take the time to look at all candidates, including independents and third party candidates.

You're losing the independent voters too

I am an independent voter. I am the one YOU are trying to get, not the other way around.

If the GOP had anything to offer people who make less than $100k

I never stop being amused by people like you who conversely think the Democratic Party does care about those people. I mean, you just admitted to backing the biggest Wall Street whore in the race, but, you know, you're exactly the kind of useful idiot the Clinton camp is counting on.

My decision was made in the primaries so was yours. We are fighting for undecideds

My decision was pretty much made before the primaries and I couldn't participate in the Nevada Caucuses because they were closed and the only Republican I would have caucused for anyway were I not a registered independent dropped out after Iowa.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson and that decision was made six months ago.
Clearly I want someone different sitting in that supreme seat and I want the veto pen on McConnell Ryan much more than you

You seem to be under the impression it will matter who is sitting there.
It does but I'm not going to try to convince a libertarian

No, it actually doesn't and you won't convince me because you can't. We've done nothing but switch back and forth between the elephants and asses for decades and despite who is in control, who is writing the law, who is on the courts, etc, the nation continues in the same direction, downward. Politicians and both sides explain their failures away by pointing the finger at the other group and creating divisions among the various people of this country in hopes you won't notice that they both, in fact, are the problem and only in it for themselves and they have been very successful at it.

Pat yourself on the back. You're a tool.
And libertarians are pure innocent good and care about you? Congratulations. You're a fool/idiot too!

Forum List

Back