🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lynch should either appoint an independent prosecutor or resign. Possibly both.

Just like 'Fast & Furious' and their IRS abuses. They're corrupt assholes. But no one will be held accountable. We're no longer a nation of laws.

Why are they all running around on private jets (taxpayer funded?) Phx? Why? Now Aspen? Husband along for the ride? WTH? Staff, agents? Rooms, meals, travel? Unlimited? Why? What wrong with coach row 58C?

Lynch lynch.

Why are they all running around on private jets (taxpayer funded?) Phx? Why? Now Aspen? Husband along for the ride? WTH? Staff, agents? Rooms, meals, travel? Unlimited? Why? What wrong with coach row 58C?

Lynch lynch.

Their part of the Political Class Elite. They're experts at milking Taxpayers to support their lavish lifestyles. The Clintons are by far the worst of the worst in that regard. They've never done anything for themselves. They've only abused Taxpayers.

Lynch was on the news both apologizing and recusing herself. She'll rubber-stamp the recommendations of her staff regarding Hillary's investigation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/loretta-lynch-hillary-clinton-email-server.html
Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch, conceding that her airport meeting with former President Bill Clinton this week had cast a shadow over a federal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s personal email account, said Friday that she would accept whatever recommendations that career prosecutors and the F.B.I. director make about whether to bring charges in the case.

“I will accept their recommendations,” Ms. Lynch said in an appearance at the Aspen Ideas Festival. She said that “the case will be resolved by the same team that has been working on it from the beginning.”

The attorney general said she had decided several months ago to defer to the recommendations of her staff and of the director of the F.B.I. because her status as a political appointee sitting in judgment on a politically charged case would raise questions of a conflict of interest.

The meeting with Mr. Clinton, she acknowledged, only deepened those questions, and she said she felt compelled to publicly explain her reasoning to try to put concerns to rest.

“People have a whole host of reasons and questions about how we in government do our business,” Ms. Lynch said. “I understand that my meeting on the plane with former President Clinton could give them another reason to have questions and concerns.”

While she insisted that the meeting was a purely social encounter, Ms. Lynch said, “I certainly wouldn’t do it again.”

Ms. Lynch described the questions raised by her meeting as personally painful for her because they stained the reputation of the Justice Department.

Republicans said the meeting, which took place at the Phoenix airport, had compromised the independence of the investigation as the F.B.I. was winding it down. Some called for Ms. Lynch to recuse herself, but she did not take herself off the case — one that could influence a presidential election.

Ms. Lynch said she wants to handle the Clinton investigation like any other case. Since the attorney general often follows the recommendations of career prosecutors, Ms. Lynch is keeping the regular process largely intact.

Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.

She has tarnished the work of both the FBI and Justice department with her stupid stunt. If Hillary is not indicted there's going to be this cloud hanging over the entire investigation. Even senior Democrats are pointing out how DUMB this was. And Bill Clinton perv intern abuser wife cheater isn't dumb, he's a former state attorney general himself he fucking knows better.

it's alresdy pointed out old folk don't golf in 120deg heat, lie #1. Even if you start at 6AM it 90drg? By 9AM? 100+.

Accidentially land same city, same tin AND know about it? Huh? Look out window, "hey pull over" I think that Lorettas' private plane? Lie#2 give her a ring, ill just walk over all this 135deg cement. Wont hold any public up.......agents wait outside in heat in full suits.....

Doj has been tarnished for quite some time. How many times have the courts ruled against them? So many I've lost count.
Her attempt to meet privately with Bill Clinton is a breach of the public trust. The people are demanding no more politics as usual and this VERY questionable decision by Lynch shows a disregard for what is appropriate.

She has tarnished the work of both the FBI and Justice department with her stupid stunt. If Hillary is not indicted there's going to be this cloud hanging over the entire investigation. Even senior Democrats are pointing out how DUMB this was. And Bill Clinton perv intern abuser wife cheater isn't dumb, he's a former state attorney general himself he fucking knows better.

Figure 1000 govt employee running around private plane each day with family, staff, agents etc. Cost? 1K*10K/day = $10mil/day. Not including BHO cost? makes me angry.

I’m surprised she even allowed the investigation to go forward since she has the ultimate power and all…

Boy, if the conservatives could join us in the real world from time to time it would be just great.
86402485dbfif.jpg

The way she keeps repeating "I will accept the recommendations" (of whom? FBI? DOJ co-workers?) over and over? Very suspicious?

Like she already knows nothing to come if all this? What? 1 year worth of work by hundreds? Cover-up? Fix?

Nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back