Lyndsey Graham Who Was Directly Lied To Says House Benghazi Report Full of C R A P

Maybe a quick trip down memory lane, re Lindsey Graham and Libya, is in order.

This guy wanted many more Americans killed in Libya, here's what he said in 2011:

"One of the problems I have with “leading from behind” is that when a day like this comes, we don’t have the infrastructure in place that we could have. I’m glad it ended the way it did. It took longer than it should have. If we could have kept American air power in the fight it would have been over quicker. Sixty-thousand Libyans have been wounded, 3,000 maimed, 25,000 killed.

Let’s get in on the ground. There is a lot of money to be made in the future in Libya. Lot of oil to be produced. Let’s get on the ground and help the Libyan people establish a democracy and a functioning economy based on free market principles."

Lindsey Graham Let s Get In On The Ground. There s A Lot Of Money To Be Made In The Future Of Libya ThinkProgress
He and McCain have always been assholes and partners in crime. Such phonies, haters..

This guy wanted many more Americans killed in Libya, here's what he said in 2011:

"One of the problems I have with “leading from behind” is that when a day like this comes, we don’t have the infrastructure in place that we could have. I’m glad it ended the way it did. It took longer than it should have. If we could have kept American air power in the fight it would have been over quicker. Sixty-thousand Libyans have been wounded, 3,000 maimed, 25,000 killed.

Let’s get in on the ground. There is a lot of money to be made in the future in Libya. Lot of oil to be produced. Let’s get on the ground and help the Libyan people establish a democracy and a functioning economy based on free market principles."

Lindsey Graham Let s Get In On The Ground. There s A Lot Of Money To Be Made In The Future Of Libya ThinkProgress
He and McCain have always been assholes and partners in crime. Such phonies, haters..

And don't forget tagalong Kelly Ayotte.

Dante 10223011
Because Internet usage, and news consumption in general, typically drop over the weekend, when someone puts out news that they hope few people will notice, they usually announce it Friday late afternoon or evening.

Im still wondering why Republican's dumped it at all. They control the Committees in the House and they soon will control the Senate. Someone(s) in the GOP higher up than EconRouteIrishChick (if there is such a person) wants the embarrassing scandal mongering sect in the GOP to go away. Specifically on Benghazi. Perhaps the GOP has some sane leaders that really do want to prove to non-tribal voters that the GOP can actually govern in a responsible way.

EC 10223088
Now back to topic, people are coming out of the woodwork to call this report a whitewash. You know....like former Special Operator Colonels like Col Bauer

On the one hand EconRouteIrishChick says the evidence to support this OP is classified but on the other hand political operatives and authors of pro-rightwinger books are revealing classified evidence along the way.

Camp 10223101
Sen. Graham jumped on the partisan Benghazi conspiracy heap to attract support from the radical right and Tea Party in his state. The report makes him look like what he is, a partisan conspiracy hack who has been proven by a committee of his on party in the House to be a fool and a jerk. Anyone who watched him on the news today saw that the best he could do to defend himself was mumble, stumble, evade, deflect and voice his opinion that the committee was wrong. No facts to back up his allegation that the CIA lied to him. That is why the OP nor anyone else can not provide an example of a lie he was told by the CIA. Graham can't provide one himself.

I didn't see it But I can take your word for it because EconRouteIrishChick is never right about anything.

NYCa 10223254
Still waiting for you to prove what was inaccurate in the committee report.

50 pages into this thread and EconRouteIrishChick will not reveal it.

BBoo10226498
You mean after the CIA's counter attack on the compound where they repelled the attackers and rescued all but two people inside the Consulate? Or while they were all at the CIA's compound waiting for the response team from Tripoli?

Just an excellent point that EconRouteIrishChick can't be bothered to counter or contend.

LK 10227308
I simply don't understand why the committee reported such a piece of crap,.

Don't feel alone, the great EconRouteIrishChick doesn't understand it either. There needs to be internal bloodletting among the leaders of her tribe. She is siding with the warmonger faction that needs blood sacrifice of US ground troops keep their bomb bomb bomb and invade Iran war gods happy.

OS 10227570
The intelligence reports that the Obama White House already had received refuted that "protest gone bad" claim.

I wonder if EconRouteIrishChick and Oldstyle (who she left flailing in the wind ) are ready to quit that RW lie since OS posted that ABC report that provides the proof that it is a lie.

EC 10227744
No one even debates the video issues any more.

Oldstyle tried and lost it for your tribe. Perhaps he needs your foul/mouthed lib bashing to come in for an attempted rescue.

EC 10227807
Because it's classified you idiot.

That's where EconRouteIrishChick pretends there is some evidence to be revealed.

NYCa 10227849
Then how would you know what it is? You don't have a security clearance.

EC 10227886
I found plenty in just the past 24 hours. If I can find it, you can find it.

If you found it just post it. Stop wasting time with your RouteIrish shenanigans.

Last edited:
Mojo 10222964
You send as much help as you can the moment you know it's needed!

So when five mortar rounds were fired at the CIA Annex and killing Woods and Doherty, (an attack that lasted 11 minutes) was there any US military strike force that could be deployed that could destroy every potential mortar launch site in a surrounding urban setting of a city with a population of half a million people? Get real right wing armchair 20/20 hindsight generals, what is available as an immediate response strike force that could clear a city of 500,000 of all mortar launch sites within a few minutes of the first of five mortar rounds being fired over an 11 minute period?

Your post reflects your ignorance of the subject.

At least read this testimony before returning and trying to bust anyone's balls.

Benghazi Testimony with Panetta and Dempsey - Shocking Revelations

:)

You LOVE Miss Kelly.

I hate to burst your bubble, R-Derp but Barack Obama's legislative record in the Illinois Senate was so bad before Emile Jones took him under his wing that he hadn't had a single bill he wrote passed into law since he became a Senator. Jones fed Obama the work of other Democratic legislators and let him sign his name onto that work. All the things you named from above? That was the work of someone else that Barry just signed his name to.

2000-2003, Illinois State Senate
Obama during this time passed a bill to put limits on racial profiling and place cameras in police interrogation rooms. [12] These bills, including the racial profiling bill originally worked on by Senator Rickey Hendon, had been previously the efforts of other Senators. Nonetheless, Obama struck a deal with then-head of the Illinois Senate, Emil Jones, in a well-recorded conversation asking Jones to make him a U.S. Senator, following which, Jones appointed him head of prominent, headline-grabbing legislation worked on by other Senators to raise his political profile, and had him craft legislation to meet major tragedies in the news.[13]

As Houston Press reporter Todd Spivak would note:

"But what's interesting, and almost never discussed, is that he built his entire legislative record in Illinois in a single year... Jones appointed Obama sponsor of virtually every high-profile piece of legislation, angering many rank-and-file state legislators who had more seniority than Obama and had spent years championing the bills... During his seventh and final year in the state Senate, Obama's stats soared. He sponsored a whopping 26 bills passed into law — including many he now cites in his presidential campaign when attacked as inexperienced. It was a stunning achievement that started him on the path of national politics — and he couldn't have done it without Jones. Before Obama ran for U.S. Senate in 2004, he was virtually unknown even in his own state. Polls showed fewer than 20 percent of Illinois voters had ever heard of Barack Obama. Jones further helped raise Obama's profile by having him craft legislation addressing the day-to-day tragedies that dominated local news headlines."[14]"
Spivak quotes another Illinois Senator, Rickey Hendon, as saying,

"I took all the beatings and insults and endured all the racist comments over the years from nasty Republican committee chairmen, Barack didn't have to endure any of it, yet, in the end, he got all the credit. I don't consider it bill jacking, but no one wants to carry the ball 99 yards all the way to the one-yard line, and then give it to the halfback who gets all the credit and the stats in the record book."
Barack Obama - SourceWatch

During his seventh and final year in the state Senate, Obama's stats soared. He sponsored a whopping 26 bills passed into law — including many he now cites in his presidential campaign when attacked as inexperienced. It was a stunning achievement that started him on the path of national politics

So you are saying the more experience he had the better he got. That makes sense to me.

He was BETTER before he got said experience. He hadn't yet learned how to con the majority of the American people before that.

Mojo 10222964
You send as much help as you can the moment you know it's needed!

So when five mortar rounds were fired at the CIA Annex and killing Woods and Doherty, (an attack that lasted 11 minutes) was there any US military strike force that could be deployed that could destroy every potential mortar launch site in a surrounding urban setting of a city with a population of half a million people? Get real right wing armchair 20/20 hindsight generals, what is available as an immediate response strike force that could clear a city of 500,000 of all mortar launch sites within a few minutes of the first of five mortar rounds being fired over an 11 minute period?

Those Americans on the ground obviously expected that help was on the way. They were calling for air support on the mortars they could see from the rooftop...air support that was never going to come because it was NEVER launched. Those attacks could have gone on for DAYS because the US military wasn't coming. We didn't give those people a fighting chance because we had "leaders" that were more concerned about appearances and politics then they were about American lives.

So kindly explain to us all, Notfooled...why 12 drafts of the CIA's talking points had to be done before they passed muster at the State Department and the White House? What's the use of even HAVING an intelligence report if you're going to demand that everything you don't like be taken out of it so your political enemies don't "beat you up" over your short comings?

And then take a crack at explaining why the White House sent Jay Carney out there to lie about what took place with those 12 drafts! Because that's what he did...he looked into the cameras and declared that only ONE WORD had been changed from the original CIA talking points and that was a "stylistic" change. That was a bald faced lie by Carney.

I hate to burst your bubble, R-Derp but Barack Obama's legislative record in the Illinois Senate was so bad before Emile Jones took him under his wing that he hadn't had a single bill he wrote passed into law since he became a Senator. Jones fed Obama the work of other Democratic legislators and let him sign his name onto that work. All the things you named from above? That was the work of someone else that Barry just signed his name to.

Obama during this time passed a bill to put limits on racial profiling and place cameras in police interrogation rooms. [12] These bills, including the racial profiling bill originally worked on by Senator Rickey Hendon, had been previously the efforts of other Senators. Nonetheless, Obama struck a deal with then-head of the Illinois Senate, Emil Jones, in a well-recorded conversation asking Jones to make him a U.S. Senator, following which, Jones appointed him head of prominent, headline-grabbing legislation worked on by other Senators to raise his political profile, and had him craft legislation to meet major tragedies in the news.[13]

"But what's interesting, and almost never discussed, is that he built his entire legislative record in Illinois in a single year... Jones appointed Obama sponsor of virtually every high-profile piece of legislation, angering many rank-and-file state legislators who had more seniority than Obama and had spent years championing the bills... During his seventh and final year in the state Senate, Obama's stats soared. He sponsored a whopping 26 bills passed into law — including many he now cites in his presidential campaign when attacked as inexperienced. It was a stunning achievement that started him on the path of national politics — and he couldn't have done it without Jones. Before Obama ran for U.S. Senate in 2004, he was virtually unknown even in his own state. Polls showed fewer than 20 percent of Illinois voters had ever heard of Barack Obama. Jones further helped raise Obama's profile by having him craft legislation addressing the day-to-day tragedies that dominated local news headlines."[14]"

"I took all the beatings and insults and endured all the racist comments over the years from nasty Republican committee chairmen, Barack didn't have to endure any of it, yet, in the end, he got all the credit. I don't consider it bill jacking, but no one wants to carry the ball 99 yards all the way to the one-yard line, and then give it to the halfback who gets all the credit and the stats in the record book."

During his seventh and final year in the state Senate, Obama's stats soared. He sponsored a whopping 26 bills passed into law — including many he now cites in his presidential campaign when attacked as inexperienced. It was a stunning achievement that started him on the path of national politics

So you are saying the more experience he had the better he got. That makes sense to me.

He was BETTER before he got said experience. He hadn't yet learned how to con the majority of the American people before that.

When you REALLY examine Barack Obama's history as an Illinois State Senator what stands out is how ineffective he was for the first six years he was in office! He couldn't get ANYTHING he wrote passed. Six years and no legislation. Then Emile Jones starts feeding him other people's legislation and he passes 26 bills in one year? THAT is the con that was put over on the majority of the American people!

Perhaps you should ask Leon Panetta about that...

The PJ Tatler Panetta I Immediately Knew that Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack

Panetta fired: “I didn’t have any specific information, but the fact was that when you bring grenade launchers to a demonstration, something else is going on. From the very beginning I sensed that this was an attack, a terrorist attack on the compound. I remember saying look, based on the ones I see and the nature of the attack, I think this was a terrorist attack. He said look, the information we are getting from intelligence sources is that it really was a demonstration. I said you know, David, i don’t see it that way.”

And this...

The Benghazi Transcripts Top Defense officials briefed Obama on attack not video or protest Fox News

Rep. Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, a first-term lawmaker with experience as an Iraq war veteran and Army reserve officer, pressed Ham further on the point, prodding the 29-year Army veteran to admit that "the nature of the conversation" he had with Panetta and Dempsey was that "this was a terrorist attack."

So....before obama spoke, or hilary spoke to the families, they knew it wasn't a spontaneous attack...

What was the ambassador doing there with almost no security....in an al queda area, of a radical muslim country....?
PJ Tattler & Fox as sources? :eusa_eh: You really are a cut-up :rofl:

Token female for the two party boys..

They force their remale Reps to go out on the stage so as to appear to be a "big tent" party when they are anything but.Marsha Blackburn comes to mind.

They force their remale Reps to go out on the stage so as to appear to be a "big tent" party when they are anything but.Marsha Blackburn comes to mind.

Let me guess...you're going to try and trot that whole GOP "war on women" routine out again? In case you hadn't noticed, Dottie...nobody was buying it this time around.

When you REALLY examine Barack Obama's history as an Illinois State Senator what stands out is how ineffective he was for the first six years he was in office! He couldn't get ANYTHING he wrote passed. Six years and no legislation. Then Emile Jones starts feeding him other people's legislation and he passes 26 bills in one year? THAT is the con that was put over on the majority of the American people!

The Massachusetts legislature overrode 800 Romney vetos. Talk about ineffective.

The Massachusetts legislature overrode 800 Romney vetos. Talk about ineffective.

When you compare the careers of Mitt Romney and Barack Obama side by side without the partisan blinders on, Carbineer....there isn't even a contest.

The difference between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney is that Romney still found ways to get the job done as Massachusetts Governor despite having to work with an overwhelmingly Democratic State Legislature. Obama couldn't get the job done when he had super majorities.

When you compare the careers of Mitt Romney and Barack Obama side by side without the partisan blinders on, Carbineer....there isn't even a contest.

No, because Obama is president and Romney has been reduced to bitching from the sidelines.

What do you wish to give Romney credit for accomplishing as MA governor? Romneycare? lolol

The difference between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney is that Romney still found ways to get the job done as Massachusetts Governor despite having to work with an overwhelmingly Democratic State Legislature. Obama couldn't get the job done when he had super majorities.

Get what job done? Passing Democratic legislation? lolol

Mike Rogers, the lead for this cover-up report, is lying to cover up for his "wife's security business" that can be damaged from a truthful report. His wife's business stands to lose millions in lucrative contracts from the DoS if the truth is told about what happened in Libya on 11 September a few years ago.

It shows there are even some scum within the GOP that are willing to work with Obama to cover their own asses for political power and $$$$$.

Forum List

Back