Macaca Joe goes out giving West Point the finger

What else do you expect from an American Hating, dumb fuck POTUS who doesn't know our traditions or holidays, how old we are or even how many states are in the nation he leads rounded to the nearest ten.

True to form Macaca Joe Obama, appoints a woman as Dean of West Point.

It's just plain fucking wrong

"(Reuters) - The United States Military Academy is poised to have its first woman dean in its 216-year history after President Barack Obama nominated to the post a West Point graduate who currently leads the school's Department of Social Sciences."

U.S. West Point academy set for first woman dean in two century history
lol

Typical of most on the ridiculous, reprehensible right: fear of change and diversity.

There’s no rational, intelligent, or factual reason why a woman can’t be dean.

That's like saying there is no rational, intelligent, or factual reason why she can't use a urinal.
are you not saying that her genitals disqualify her?
If she is the best qualified for the Job so be it, however, if this politically driven we have a serious problem. Regretfully the presidents conduct, qualifications, and motives have cast a dark cloud over her appointment.
really? please, tell us what makes you believe that

I never said she's not "qualified." I said she's not the most qualified. We all know the only "qualification" that's significant to Obama is the fact that she has a vagina.
who do you believe is more qualified? why?

What else do you expect from an American Hating, dumb fuck POTUS who doesn't know our traditions or holidays, how old we are or even how many states are in the nation he leads rounded to the nearest ten.

"(Reuters) - The United States Military Academy is poised to have its first woman dean in its 216-year history after President Barack Obama nominated to the post a West Point graduate who currently leads the school's Department of Social Sciences."

lol

Typical of most on the ridiculous, reprehensible right: fear of change and diversity.

That's like saying there is no rational, intelligent, or factual reason why she can't use a urinal.
you really are a fucking dinosaur. they too had small brains, belong to the past, and just like the small minded idiots like yourself, they went extinct

So a "dinosaur" is one who understands that having a vagina doesn't make you qualified for anything aside from having babies?
no, a dinosaur believes that having a vagina disqualifies a person for jobs.
It depends on whose vagina we're talking about. If it's Hillarys we know that answer.

lol

If she is the best qualified for the Job so be it, however, if this politically driven we have a serious problem. Regretfully the presidents conduct, qualifications, and motives have cast a dark cloud over her appointment.

I never said she's not "qualified." I said she's not the most qualified. We all know the only "qualification" that's significant to Obama is the fact that she has a vagina.

Try reading what I said. Your inability to comprehend it shows that you're a bonehead.

Is she qualified to do the job?
Yes, her resume is impressive. She has experience in all the areas of importance for applying to a modern force of officers, including assignments to both intelligence, strategy, and force planning. She served as an officer after graduating as an intelligence officer and worked at NSA.
All of those things look good on paper... We will see, The morale of the military can't get any lower the only way to go is up... Lol

lol

Try reading what I said. Your inability to comprehend it shows that you're a bonehead.
I've read it. I've told you what i believe your meaning was. if I'm wrong, i ask that you please clarify.

i don't care if you think i'm a bonehead. just explain yourself. why did you compare arguments against her being a dean to arguments why shy couldn't use a urinal if you weren't saying that her genitals were the deciding factor against her?

Is she qualified to do the job?
Yes, her resume is impressive. She has experience in all the areas of importance for applying to a modern force of officers, including assignments to both intelligence, strategy, and force planning. She served as an officer after graduating as an intelligence officer and worked at NSA.
All of those things look good on paper... We will see, The morale of the military can't get any lower the only way to go is up... Lol
sgt hur dur?

Forum List

Back