Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

One of the Royals is virtually ostracized as a result of his relationship with a known pedophile and Princess Ann laughs at the President of the United States? Surely you jest.
Trump & the same pedophile were buddies & Trump attended his parties. Trump is accused of raping a 14 year old girl at those parties.

Huh what good business man hasn’t Failed a few times

Bill Gates
Jeff Bez0
Warren Buffett
Mark Zuckerberg

But they are all self made...

So what trust fund baby hasn't gone bankrupt?
Lol I looked at their portfolio, not even close to what trumps has created

They are all richer, at least 3 of them have created larger companies that employed more people. You're weird.
Trump has property , to wine , to a A+ BBB rated college. SORRY Little man .. how
Man changed the sky line of the largest city in the world

His college closed down and he paid a settlement for defrauding people.
They gave it. A+ rating .. :)

Trump broke the mold first by mocking everyone he encounters. He mocked Trudeau and Macron.
Yeah so? It's one of the few things I like about Trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect for arrogant, self serving political "elites" , on the downside he doesn't seem to realize that he's actually an arrogant, self serving political elite himself.

The US has no standing to think its "leader" should not be mocked.
Er.. umm.. reading is fundamental, I didn't say Donny shouldn't be mocked, I said it was OUR job to mock him, perhaps your sense of humor is in the shop?

Perhaps if a person with the social sensabilities of even a W or Obama is someday elected to replace the FAT ORANGE FUCK then we can have this discussion.
LOL, u mad bro ?

:popcorn:
"trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect...." because he's a bullying buffoon.
----------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with being the Big Lad or BULLY amongst these 'euro types' . Looks to me that being ASSERTIVE and VIGOROUS is the way to go for the TRUMP . [and ALL people actually] Bode .

President Trump gets along fine with a lot leaders, just the pansies from western Europe seem to be put off by him.

Leaders from Brazil, the Phillippines, India, Korea, Hungary, Israel, Japan among others, all have no problem with the Trumpster.

Over in Israel, did you see how they named a new town for the President, Trump Heights?
Yeah..Turkey, Russia, North Korea......they get along fine with fat donnie.
----------------------- no missiles flying at you big city dwellers yet Bode .

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

With Macron's job approval ratings at 32% and Trudeau's under 34% I guess they don't get much to laugh about these days. Let them have their moment of fun before getting back to what their countries think of them.

Bill Gates
Jeff Bez0
Warren Buffett
Mark Zuckerberg

They are all richer, at least 3 of them have created larger companies that employed more people. You're weird.
Trump has property , to wine , to a A+ BBB rated college. SORRY Little man .. how

Link please.

Link please.
Take my word for it

Bill Gates
Jeff Bez0
Warren Buffett
Mark Zuckerberg

Liar...

The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative | Business Details | Better Business Bureau® Profile

upload_2019-12-4_16-6-47.png

upload_2019-12-4_16-7-30.png

One of the Royals is virtually ostracized as a result of his relationship with a known pedophile and Princess Ann laughs at the President of the United States? Surely you jest.
And here we have a video of the guy who is the current Chief Executive which means he controls the Dept of Justice which controls the Federal Prisons which held Epstein when he....ahem...."committing suicide" *wink *wink.....

Link please.
Take my word for it

You are a known liar. If you told me the sky was blue I would double check. There is nothing I will just take you word for.

Since when does the Orange One have any reason to believe others should not mock him or his office?

That's not the problem ....

The problem with this particular situation is that we have FOREIGN leaders making fun of the President of the United States and to that each and every American Citizen should respond...

"Look here foreign leaders you can't make fun of the President of The United States, that's our fucking job!"
Trump broke the mold first by mocking everyone he encounters. He mocked Trudeau and Macron.
Yeah so? It's one of the few things I like about Trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect for arrogant, self serving political "elites" , on the downside he doesn't seem to realize that he's actually an arrogant, self serving political elite himself.

Er.. umm.. reading is fundamental, I didn't say Donny shouldn't be mocked, I said it was OUR job to mock him, perhaps your sense of humor is in the shop?

Perhaps if a person with the social sensabilities of even a W or Obama is someday elected to replace the FAT ORANGE FUCK then we can have this discussion.
LOL, u mad bro ?

"trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect...." because he's a bullying buffoon.
----------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with being the Big Lad or BULLY amongst these 'euro types' . Looks to me that being ASSERTIVE and VIGOROUS is the way to go for the TRUMP . [and ALL people actually] Bode .
"nothing wrong with being the...Bully" And there we have the orange cultist in a nutshell, folks. True 5th Ave Syndrome.

Liar. You are one of the people leading the bandwagon against all the successful social media companies.
You mean the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING?

Nope, not at all. If you do not like the way they do things, start your own sites and compete with them. Quit trying to get the government to force people to be nice to you.
I don't give a rats about your social fucking media. I don't use any of it.

I just RIGHTLY pointed out that it's all part of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Deal with it. We all know what it is.

:itsok:

Uhhh....you know this site is part of social media...right?
It's obviously NOT part of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

I don't see conservatives being banned FOR NO REASON. I've been here for FIFTEEN YEARS.

Get a clue.
And what is your definition of "for no reason"? What YOU like or don't like? :71:

That's not the problem ....

The problem with this particular situation is that we have FOREIGN leaders making fun of the President of the United States and to that each and every American Citizen should respond...

"Look here foreign leaders you can't make fun of the President of The United States, that's our fucking job!"

LOL, u mad bro ?

"nothing wrong with being the...Bully" And there we have the orange cultist in a nutshell, folks. True 5th Ave Syndrome.
Like all bullies, Draft Dodger Trump is a YUGE thin-skinned coward. He doesn't even have the guts to fire people face-to-face unless they're on a game show.

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Should have put it on Pay Per View and got some revenue :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, you must be very proud to have him as our great country's representative on the world stage. I guess Howdy Dowdy wasn't available.
Howdy Dowdy? :auiqs.jpg:
Don't need no stinkin' "Howdy Dowdy", or Howdy Doody when you have these world leaders scamming the system and being called out on it.
How are they scamming the system?
Not paying their fair share, I mean....come on, Fake. What do you think we've been talking about. sheesh

LOL, u mad bro ?

President Trump gets along fine with a lot leaders, just the pansies from western Europe seem to be put off by him.

Leaders from Brazil, the Phillippines, India, Korea, Hungary, Israel, Japan among others, all have no problem with the Trumpster.

Over in Israel, did you see how they named a new town for the President, Trump Heights?
I don't live in a big city....I moved to a state with my blue vote. Helping turn it blue from red.

I don't live in a big city....I moved to a state with my blue vote. Helping turn it blue from red.
Be honest, you didn't want to pay all those 'blue' taxes, huh?

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Yes, you must be very proud to have him as our great country's representative on the world stage. I guess Howdy Dowdy wasn't available.
Don't need no stinkin' "Howdy Dowdy", or Howdy Doody when you have these world leaders scamming the system and being called out on it.
Not paying their fair share, I mean....come on, Fake. What do you think we've been talking about. sheesh
And you believe they aren't paying their fair share? They've got our troops all over their countries.....they are the front line of defense. I guess you don't believe that counts for something, eh?

And you believe they aren't paying their fair share? They've got our troops all over their countries.....they are the front line of defense. I guess you don't believe that counts for something, eh?
If they ain't paying the 2%.....they are scamming, Bodie.
You don't think we pay to have our troops over there, and the revenue generated by having our troops over there. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

Be honest, you didn't want to pay all those 'blue' taxes, huh?
I still do with my home there....but I wanted to live with less traffic. For some reason, more people go to blue states....thus more traffic. Red states are fly-over for a reason.

Forum List

Back