🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Madelyn Albright on CNN talking about Trumps accusations

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
download (2).jpeg

That's SERIOUSLY what she just said. HILLARY and OBAMA'S middle east adventures of invading,propping up and providing money,arms,etc to dictators and tyrants is ALL Bush's fault! 7.5 years of this shit and yeah granted in the beginning some of that shit WAS Bush's fault but BUSH as much as I hate the son of a bitch had NOTHING to do with Syria or Libya or just jerking troops out of Iraq but I can plant that on Bush because we shouldn't be there to begin with.
Another thing yesterday was listening to that moronic **** Clinton whine about her "foreign policy" and complaining that Trump wants to kill terrorists families YET! As SOS She and Obama murdered a US citizen and his 16 year old son who was ALSO a US citizen....does this bitch NOT see the absolute hypocrisy when she speaks? I hate her more than I ever hated Obama. He was a halfbreed and incompetent as fuck Hillary is callous and evil.

What Tyrant did the Obama administration prop up?

I know he didn't just insult everyone of them but he didn't prop up either...

And please provide actual proof not the ranting of a twisted mind

It is amazing how they continue to blame Bush for their own failed policies. Even more amazing is Ds and lefties believe this bullshit.

The MSM continues to claim the lack of GDP growth and weak economy is STILL the fault of W and BO had to do what he did to save us from depression....and dummies believe it.

Saudi Arabia. Simple as that. Yemen.Again very simple. Provided arms and funds to the Muslim Brotherhood.
It is amazing how they continue to blame Bush for their own failed policies. Even more amazing is Ds and lefties believe this bullshit.

The MSM continues to claim the lack of GDP growth and weak economy is STILL the fault of W and BO had to do what he did to save us from depression....and dummies believe it.

Yep. Its pathetic it sounds like a child blaming their older sibling for it all.

Invaded the wrong country!!!!!

AND

Threw economy over the cliff!!!!!

In any other country you wouldn't see power for a generation.

Oh and it was just on CNN. I am sure there will be some video up soon enough.

Invaded the wrong country!!!!!

AND

Threw economy over the cliff!!!!!

In any other country you wouldn't see power for a generation.
Yes....bush was one of our worst presidents. Glad you recognize that. Sadly, you are too dumb to see the Big Ears is nearly as bad.

He didn't exactly prop up leader when they bombed Libya so that Gaddafi would be murdered. But assuming they were not just creating a power vacuum then someone was waiting to take control. Same with Syria. Now the press isn't really reporting on ISIS anymore but they are still there and are a product of both Obama and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

As for the 16-year-old American boy killed by drone? Do you really need a link to that misadventure?

He didn't exactly prop up leader when they bombed Libya so that Gaddafi would be murdered. But assuming they were not just creating a power vacuum then someone was waiting to take control. Same with Syria. Now the press isn't really reporting on ISIS anymore but they are still there and are a product of both Obama and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

As for the 16-year-old American boy killed by drone? Do you really need a link to that misadventure?

So they didn't prop up any Tyrant.... Thanks for clarifying that...

They also didn't commit US to heavy troop deployments...

So your problem is that Obama didn't make every shit sandwich problem in the ME a US problem...

So your problem is that Obama didn't make every shit sandwich problem in the ME a US problem...

ISIS is a world problem. Losing even 4 men needlessly in Libya is a US problem. The huge humanitarian crisis created by Obama's policies is a world problem not only a US problem. Obama created a power vacuum in the middle east thus leading to much human suffering and much more to come.

Of course killing Americans isn't a problem to the party that brought us Waco.

I bet Albright's buttcheeks still jiggle excitedly at the mention of Kim Jong Il. She took quite a liking to him.

ISIS is a world problem. Losing even 4 men needlessly in Libya is a US problem. The huge humanitarian crisis created by Obama's policies is a world problem not only a US problem. Obama created a power vacuum in the middle east thus leading to much human suffering and much more to come.

So true.

Big Ears turns the ME upside down causing lots of death, suffering, and destruction...much like W did. Lefties see W's failures, but not BO's. The MSM fails to inform lefties of the terrible crisis BO has caused, but W still gets shit on.

How can lefties be so easily duped?

So true.

Big Ears turns the ME upside down causing lots of death, suffering, and destruction...much like W did. Lefties see W's failures, but not BO's. The MSM fails to inform lefties of the terrible crisis BO has caused, but W still gets shit on.

Look, you and I can disagree in the Iraq war. I would have voted no for war, unlike what Mrs. Tuzla Clinton voted. But to say that the Iraq war did to the ME what the murder of Gadaffi did with the aid of the US, in my opinion, is incorrect. Further the aid to the Syrian rebels lead directly to ISIS. There was no huge humanitarian crisis created outside of Iraq. All objectives were met in Iraq with less loss of life than the left wing ever predicted. I am sick of the left wing belittling what our troops accomplished in Iraq. Especially considering the state of the world after 8 years of Obama.

So true.

Look, you and I can disagree in the Iraq war. I would have voted no for war, unlike what Mrs. Tuzla Clinton voted. But to say that the Iraq war did to the ME what the murder of Gadaffi did with the aid of the US, in my opinion, is incorrect. Further the aid to the Syrian rebels lead directly to ISIS. There was no huge humanitarian crisis created outside of Iraq. All objectives were met in Iraq with less loss of life than the left wing ever predicted. I am sick of the left wing belittling what our troops accomplished in Iraq. Especially considering the state of the world after 8 years of Obama.
Our troops were doing what they were told. No one should blame them. The blame resides entirely on the political class including W and BO.

The Iraq invasion was without question a terrible failure, just as is Obama's Arab Spring. Syria is a terrible mess with a great deal of death and destruction on the scale of W's Iraq War. Of course, the MSM will not tell Americans BO is responsible for this and the raise of ISIS and mess in Libya.

So true.

Our troops were doing what they were told. No one should blame them. The blame resides entirely on the political class including W and BO.

The Iraq invasion was without question a terrible failure, just as is Obama's Arab Spring. Syria is a terrible mess with a great deal of death and destruction on the scale of W's Iraq War. Of course, the MSM will not tell Americans BO is responsible for this and the raise of ISIS and mess in Libya.

By what measure do you use to say that Iraq was a terrible failure? All objectives were met and they are still having free elections. As I said, I would never have voted to go but go we did. But just because I would have voted no does not mean I will call success, failure.

With Iraq and Afghanistan, the US had Iran contained. Now the US has nothing all thrown away over anti-American propaganda.

So true.

By what measure do you use to say that Iraq was a terrible failure? All objectives were met and they are still having free elections. As I said, I would never have voted to go but go we did. But just because I would have voted no does not mean I will call success, failure.

With Iraq and Afghanistan, the US had Iran contained. Now the US has nothing all thrown away over anti-American propaganda.
Good Lord.

It is clear the W fucked up. He invaded a nation not responsible for 9/11. Claimed they had WMD, when they did not...and since when do we invade a nation for having WMD? Caused the deaths of something like 500,000 civilians and destruction of much of the nation...leading to the raise of ISIS and turmoil throughout the ME. By any objective measure, total failure.

War is always failure, but it does enrich and empower the Oligarchy.

Forum List

Back