Madison Cawthorn says Pence is a “beta male,” “disloyal” loser, gets asked what lessons GOP learned in midterms: "“We need to start playing dirty.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i totally agree with my bro. bring it back to the days of Limbaugh, Gingrich, and Buchanan. talk dirty to me!

i totally agree with my bro. bring it back to the days of Limbaugh, Gingrich, and Buchanan. talk dirty to me!

FixYw0zXgAEKJ3I.jpg

Fi0HxoAWYAU08xl.png

little maddie was my congressman....he did nothing....if you could do less than nothing that is what he did....even closed his offices and left town leaving us with no representation...but hey he is such a hero...lied about the car wreck ..his friend saved his ass..he didnt leave him....his romp with his cousin on video....a bit of homo art there..but yall just keep thinking its a great thinker...damn yall are dumber than fucking dirt

that's not a bad thing, THAT'S A GOOD THING

It actually is, but that would shorten the indoctrination period available to liberals and we certainly can’t have that. We need well indoctrinated, er, um, I mean well educated, baristas in this country.

Why on God's green earth are these men and women fronted to us as politicians if they are living at the extremes? Civilization needs the great unwashed to do the moving to survive. The least that they can get is many of their own in political positions. Instead, we see to many that are questionable in the parameters of moral ways. They may get away with it, however the whole society doing it is death.

“We need to start playing dirty.”​

They started long ago. Ever hear of Donald Segretti, Lee Atwater, and Karl Rove?

and then there were his claim that he was invited to sex parties with cocaine....etc...the gop turned on him when he refused to pick a district for his run

Forum List

Back