🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Madonna threatens to 'blow up the White House', this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

When my husband looks at me sadly and says Madonna is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past her best before date you have to give the old girl a kick in the ass and tell her to get off the stage.

Look at the old skanks who are still Clinton lovers. How pathetic are they?

C20RYBFUoAEe2Hk.jpg

Me neither. :rolleyes-41:

lock her up right now, President Trump!

BuzzFeed News on Twitter
What happened to our right of free speech, righty?

Free Speech is one thing, but not threats to our government. THAT is terrorism
So long as it is only speech, she is free to say what she chooses to
BS, Liberal BS. You yell fire in a theater and cause a riot and see what happens to your free speech. What if some wack job hears her threats and takes action? Then what?

didn't she promise a BJ to those who voted for Hillary? Apparently by results we see that few want the pleasure of the skank.

I didn't care for what he said, but I also have been around other men in the workplace years ago when that type of talk was the norm. Ever heard about the casting couch or groupies? Women slept with producers to get acting parts, and women slept with anyone with money and were famous. I have no illusions about my gender. Respect is not a given, you earn it. All of a sudden, and I find it amusing that no one had a problem until Trump became President. In 1 day, he is responsible for all the problems women think they have.

When my husband looks at me sadly
Something he does every morning when he wakes up I am sure.

That completely breaks the rules and I am getting bitchy enough to start wanting you assholes on the left to start following them.

You left wing loons have had a good run on this board. I guess the owners of it will have to see up and coming do they want your piss in your cornflakes one liners from idiotic left wing loons or devoted conservatives. Because day after day its getting harder to even want to open the door to chat with anyone here.

Forum List

Back