Maduro Releases Video To Scare Off US Marines Should They Invade

Still waiting for someone to tell me why the fuck should we invade Venezuela?

I don't want to hear a trumper ever again talk about how they are against "Neo-Cons" -- Venezuela poses ZERO threat to the US....you conservatives never learn a lesson...

Invading won't happen, but the OAS (of which we are a member of) will probably have to go in there to restore order once Maduro's government collapses.

Would you rather the Chinese or Russians swoop in and restore a government more to their liking?
I'd rather the people of Venezuela deal with their own issues...how many fucking times do we have to keep making the same mistakes....We tried it in El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicarauga -- we are best served to stay out of it because we tend to fuck things up more...

And I also find it funny how Trumpers on one hand praise China and Russia's dictators taking control in Syria and other hotspots, so why not here?

This is all about oil and I am 1000% against sending troops to die over someone's corporate interests -- let them hire some mercenaries and have at it

I don't want to hear a trumper ever again talk about how they are against "Neo-Cons" -- Venezuela poses ZERO threat to the US....you conservatives never learn a lesson...

Invading won't happen, but the OAS (of which we are a member of) will probably have to go in there to restore order once Maduro's government collapses.

Would you rather the Chinese or Russians swoop in and restore a government more to their liking?
I'd rather the people of Venezuela deal with their own issues...how many fucking times do we have to keep making the same mistakes....We tried it in El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicarauga -- we are best served to stay out of it because we tend to fuck things up more...

And I also find it funny how Trumpers on one hand praise China and Russia's dictators taking control in Syria and other hotspots, so why not here?

This is all about oil and I am 1000% against sending troops to die over someone's corporate interests -- let them hire some mercenaries and have at it

Our hemisphere, our issues.

The difference is with Venezuela even with all the shit that has happened there is still the base infrastructure and people availible to make recovery easier than in some of the smaller, less established countries.

And again, it would be via the OAS, but we would have to do most of the lifting.

I would see the intervention as the US taking over a port area, allowing control of aid access, and letting the other OAS members provide people to distribute the aid and to get the Venezuelans themselves back on their feet tho handle further distribution.

The biggest thing we could do is provide expertise and protection when getting their electrical grid back online.

Again, if we don't do it, we got Russia and China with bases in our "pond"

So you admire wealthy people in history like Crassus, who organized their own armies? Suppose Bezos or Buffett hired and trained an Army to take over Venezuela at their own expenses for the resources? Would you be happy about that? Liberals like those two would impose a leftist ideology I'm sure, if they were successful?

Our Jar Heads are already dying. From laughter.

A must see video.

Venezuelan Army Attempts to Scare US Marines with Video

rofl.gif

No way do I believe that's for real! But LMAO!

A must see video.

That is too funny. LMAO. That’s just going to piss them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A must see video.

Why would we go there again? Oh that's right, they have oil, diamonds, and gold. Got it.
I've seen that video before!
It's the one the LIBs use to train their 'Snowflake' army to take over America.
"Now remember boys don't pick your rubber rifle up by the barrel!"

A must see video.

A must see video.

Why would we go there again? Oh that's right, they have oil, diamonds, and gold. Got it.
Again?
We are still blocking them from commerce right? Why would we do that? Gold, Diamonds, and oil of course.

The Roosevelt Corollary definitely gives America the right to intercede in Venezuela, but just because International Law gives us the right doesn't mean we must exercise that right.

The problem in Venezuela is the Humanitarian crisis caused by their ultraliberal regime. Hundreds of thousands of Venezuelan refugees may well end up here and we are in no position to handle still another wave of Illegals. And neither do our friends in the hemisphere.

Getting the matter rectified in fairly quick order is essential.

Now, it would be better to have the new lawful government of Venezuela to remove and have Madura and his henchmen hung themselves. But they can't resolve the matter , helping our neighbors isn't a sin.
With years of sanctions imposed upon the country, how would you know what political model would work for them?

A must see video.

A must see video.

Again?
We are still blocking them from commerce right? Why would we do that? Gold, Diamonds, and oil of course.
Got anything besides a funny face?

The Roosevelt Corollary definitely gives America the right to intercede in Venezuela, but just because International Law gives us the right doesn't mean we must exercise that right.

The problem in Venezuela is the Humanitarian crisis caused by their ultraliberal regime. Hundreds of thousands of Venezuelan refugees may well end up here and we are in no position to handle still another wave of Illegals. And neither do our friends in the hemisphere.

Now, it would be better to have the new lawful government of Venezuela to remove and have Madura and his henchmen hung themselves. But they can't resolve the matter , helping our neighbors isn't a sin.
With years of sanctions imposed upon the country, how would you know what political model would work for them?

The Free Market System, aka "capitalism", is the best political model for anyone.

People don't like to live in squalor, eating garbage with people telling them what to do. That's why they leave Cuba en masse

A hilariously stupid video. Here’s hoping we stay the fuck out of it, though.

The difference is with Venezuela even with all the shit that has happened there is still the base infrastructure and people availible to make recovery easier than in some of the smaller, less established countries.

And again, it would be via the OAS, but we would have to do most of the lifting.

I would see the intervention as the US taking over a port area, allowing control of aid access, and letting the other OAS members provide people to distribute the aid and to get the Venezuelans themselves back on their feet tho handle further distribution.

The biggest thing we could do is provide expertise and protection when getting their electrical grid back online.

You keep brining up the OAS ...but something tells me you are the type who rails against NATO or the UN -- but now you are trying to backdoor your support for military intervention by claiming "we have to because of the OAS" -- spare me

You keep brining up the OAS ...but something tells me you are the type who rails against NATO or the UN -- but now you are trying to backdoor your support for military intervention by claiming "we have to because of the OAS" -- spare me

The UN has a long history of hatred for America. I remember when the Intelligence Community was telling the world of Iraq's WMD ambitions. They snubbed their nose at the USA. Fortunately, the Coalition of the Willing came forward and put an end to it, ordering an intervention

The Free Market System, aka "capitalism", is the best political model for anyone.

People don't like to live in squalor, eating garbage with people telling them what to do. That's why they leave Cuba en masse
What's that got to do with the U.S.? Not a damn thing. Their government is their business. Do we have troop going to Cuba because they are communists? No! We want to go to Venezuela for the same reasons I just mentioned. We are invaders of others and their resources.

A must see video.

A must see video.

We don't seem to be having any trouble with gold or diamonds, or oil.

We have no reason to go there at all. That is why the video is so funny. Not only is their starving to death, military that can barely afford bullets, not all that scary, but it is hilarious that the dumb as crap left-wingers think we have a reason to go there.

All the left-wing is stupid. Their left-wing is stupid for thinking we would ever go there and push over their starving soldiers, and our left-wing is stupid for defending this guy and thinking we would bother to go there.

Left-wing ideology is a mental illness.

Sorry, I'm not a head in the sand isolationist.

The UN has a long history of hatred for America. I remember when the Intelligence Community was telling the world of Iraq's WMD ambitions. They snubbed their nose at the USA. Fortunately, the Coalition of the Willing came forward and put an end to it, ordering an intervention

"WMD ambitions?" Seriously? Beyond a few barrels of mustard gas we sold to Iraq, we had no evidence they had any Nuclear weapons that Bush claimed they had. There were no WMD's. The fact that we made the decision to go to Iraq based on bogus information, changed the lives of millions for the worse, and is still doing the same today.

A must see video.

A must see video.

We don't seem to be having any trouble with gold or diamonds, or oil.

We have no reason to go there at all. That is why the video is so funny. Not only is their starving to death, military that can barely afford bullets, not all that scary, but it is hilarious that the dumb as crap left-wingers think we have a reason to go there.

All the left-wing is stupid. Their left-wing is stupid for thinking we would ever go there and push over their starving soldiers, and our left-wing is stupid for defending this guy and thinking we would bother to go there.

Left-wing ideology is a mental illness.
Our history of intervention proves exactly the opposite; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Forum List

Back