MAGA Baby! Manufacturing Unemployment at Record Low

America finally has a president who gets things done! That "Blue Wall" is gone for good.

The unemployment rate in the U.S. is currently at 4.1%, its lowest level since December 2000.

But if you’re in the manufacturing industry, you’ve never seen an unemployment rate lower. In November, the unemployment rate in the manufacturing industry fell to 2.6%, the lowest on record for the series, which dates back to January 2000.

Manufacturing unemployment is at a record low
Fake news

REAL unemployment is over 50 percent
You get that jobs are a good thing, right?
Burger flipping jobs

Where are all the jobs from China?

I've been seeing nothing but great news since Trump was elected....

MW-FR339_dow_mi_20170731095101_NS.png

and it's STILL going up!
:bowdown:

and it's STILL going up!
Were you sleeping during the last 5 years. The Dow was 7,000 when the Muslim from Kenya was elected and it was 19,000 when he left. Golfing, tweeting, campaigning for perverts and watching tv seems to take up nearly all of the lazy slob`s time.
Inside Trump’s Hour-by-Hour Battle for Self-Preservation
Look where it was before Trump got elected, not when obama left. :laugh:

and it's STILL going up!
Were you sleeping during the last 5 years. The Dow was 7,000 when the Muslim from Kenya was elected and it was 19,000 when he left. Golfing, tweeting, campaigning for perverts and watching tv seems to take up nearly all of the lazy slob`s time.
Inside Trump’s Hour-by-Hour Battle for Self-Preservation
Look where it was before Trump got elected. :laugh:
No shit genius. It`s been on the rise for years. When it reaches 31,000 he will have done as well as the colored fella. He started at 7,000.

Forum List

Back