MAGA BIBLE no, really, it's a real thing.

Fine then they should not be teaching about theirt own political beliefs either or homosexuality or lgbtqxysafg

Absolutely not.

I attended school for 18 years. I have both an associates and bachelors degree. I've had hundreds of teachers, professors, etc. I could not tell you the political leanings of ANY OF THEM other than THE VERY LAST ONE I HAD back in 2010. Other than that, I have no clue their political beliefs. They were there to teach me a subject and that's what they did.

I graduated in 2001 with my Bachelors in BA and not ONCE was politics ever brought up in ANY discussion. Eating rotten food out of the fridge was, by my biology professor, but that's another story.

Absolutely not.

I attended school for 18 years. I have both an associates and bachelors degree. I've had hundreds of teachers, professors, etc. I could not tell you the political leanings of ANY OF THEM other than THE VERY LAST ONE I HAD back in 2010. Other than that, I have no clue their political beliefs. They were there to teach me a subject and that's what they did.
Yeah that is not the norm anymore. First I don't want the Bible taught by people who either do not know the Bible, or do not believe, so having it taught in schools would be bad, but should a teacher tell someone they are a christian I see no issue

Some are old covenant, some are new
She's trying to imply Jewish law to Christianity. The Old and New Covenants trips them up everytime
------------------------------------------
????
Why would that matter?
I mean, that if the Christianist's Bible is God's 'Word'......well, does his word have a shelf life? It ain't immortal? It ain't forever?
Meaning what he said first can be revised for the times - or circumstance -- later on?

Does God sign-off on these revisions? How would we know?

????
Why would that matter?
I mean, that if the Christianist's Bible is God's 'Word'......well, does his word have a shelf life? It ain't immortal? It ain't forever?
Meaning what he said first can be revised for the times - or circumstance -- later on?

Read about the old, and new Covenant, that is all I can tell you!

????
Why would that matter?

Good question. The scriptures were amended, revised and updated many times.

So, watching CNN again then.

We didn't have television in Saudi Arabia or in Switzerland. In the US there were three news channels.. ABC, NBC and CBS. There were facts instead of analysis and commentary.

We didn't have television in Saudi Arabia or in Switzerland. In the US there were three news channels.. ABC, NBC and CBS. There were facts instead of analysis and commentary.
Brainwashing complete.

Forum List

Back