MAGA BIBLE no, really, it's a real thing.

Leftist ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Do you know the difference between biology and psychology?

Interpreted by those who are anti Christ. Those words do not exist in the constitution. The founders wanted you to be free to worship whomever you wanted, that is what that means, it does not mean freedom from religion, or suppression of speech about God, be it the President or anyone else. If a Teacher wants to bring up God in school you want them fired, but you want drag queens to put on shows in the same school you are fine with it, choose this day whom you will serve!
Wrong.

The Establishment Clause clearly codifies the right to be free from religion as compelled by the state.

Nope it's very specific. Biology determines whether you are born male or female and whether or not you are born with a womb and ovaries or not. How could you be confused about that?

I Absolutely 100% for the constitution in its entirety.

I think what people don't realize is that state law mandates that children attend school. If it is a public school, then the teacher needs to keep their topics to the 6 major subjects of school. Not religion. You can't mandate a child attend school and then preach religion to them in any way shape or form while they are there. Unless it's a catholic school or other religious school where the student body is well aware of the presence of religion on that campus, then teachers don't need to mention religion. It's not why they are there.

I Absolutely 100% for the constitution in its entirety.

I think what people don't realize is that state law mandates that children attend school. If it is a public school, then the teacher needs to keep their topics to the 6 major subjects of school. Not religion. You can't mandate a child attend school and then preach religion to them in any way shape or form while they are there. Unless it's a catholic school or other religious school where the student body is well aware of the presence of religion on that campus, then teachers don't need to mention religion. It's not why they are there.
Fine then they should not be teaching about theirt own political beliefs either or homosexuality or lgbtqxysafg

Forum List

Back