MAGA BIBLE no, really, it's a real thing.

In yet another ploy to manipulate the religious community, trump jr. is hawking the "We The People Bible" The most ungodly and unChrist like president we ever had is trying to turn his MAGA into a religion. Trump has no shame, and it seems his religious followers have no integrity to continue following this childish fake Christian snake oil salesman.

What's wrong with printing and selling Bibles?

"Read about the old, and new Covenant, that is all I can tell you!"
Well, I have.
And I'm still fretting your suggestion that the God of Genesis has different thoughts than the God of Revelation. A maturing of divine thinking?

The 'Word of God' changes with the times?
The God of Deuteronomy (frisky daughter stoning)...... ain't the same God of Psalms (baby head bashing)?

Why did God change his mind?

Well, I have.
And I'm still fretting your suggestion that the God of Genesis has different thoughts than the God of Revelation. A maturing of divine thinking?

The 'Word of God' changes with the times?
The God of Deuteronomy (frisky daughter stoning)...... ain't the same God of Psalms (baby head bashing)?

Why did God change his mind?
Grace! God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow! Two different Covenants, the sacrificial covenant pre Christ, and Grace through the blood of the perfect sacrifice! The first works based as in circumcision, the second through grace and faith.

Grace! God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow! Two different Covenants, the sacrificial covenant pre Christ, and Grace through the blood of the perfect sacrifice! The first works based as in circumcision, the second through grace and faith.
That's not what Jesus said

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

"He did when he became the perfect blood sacrifice, once and for all! GRACE"

"The perfect blood sacrifice'???
Ummm, there have been, oh, about a magillion "blood sacrifices"...... but you decided to pick JC as to be 'the one'? The single 'perfect' one? Count me skeptical. Why rule out Muhammed? Buddha? ALL....those other really good and worthy people who got hung, shot, stabbed, burned, and so on? Many many very 'good' people ...who died ugly painful deaths.

Look, there is good stuff for humans in the Bible. Practical suggestions for human society to function....without killing each other, stealing from each, being faithful to family and spouse. All good. Many of those behavioral disciplines are good for human societies.

And THAT....is the reason for the Bible, it's real value. Sure you can have those 'worshippers' who need some 'higher being' vibe in their life. No real harm in that, I suppose. It depends.

But the old guys who wrote the Bible sensed...experienced....knew....that a human society without some skein of rules and laws would eat itself alive. So don't steal. Don't kill. Don't steal spouses. Don't lie.

All good.

So I'm quite content to extract from the bible the good stuff....the pragmatic, and proven.....and leave the mystical other-worldly mumbo jumbo with freakish 'perfect' people living to what? 950 years for Noah?

Amen. Go in peace.

"The perfect blood sacrifice'???
Ummm, there have been, oh, about a magillion "blood sacrifices"...... but you decided to pick JC as to be 'the one'? The single 'perfect' one? Count me skeptical. Why rule out Muhammed? Buddha? ALL....those other really good and worthy people who got hung, shot, stabbed, burned, and so on? Many many very 'good' people ...who died ugly painful deaths.

Look, there is good stuff for humans in the Bible. Practical suggestions for human society to function....without killing each other, stealing from each, being faithful to family and spouse. All good. Many of those behavioral disciplines are good for human societies.

And THAT....is the reason for the Bible, it's real value. Sure you can have those 'worshippers' who need some 'higher being' vibe in their life. No real harm in that, I suppose. It depends.

But the old guys who wrote the Bible sensed...experienced....knew....that a human society without some skein of rules and laws would eat itself alive. So don't steal. Don't kill. Don't steal spouses. Don't lie.

All good.

So I'm quite content to extract from the bible the good stuff....the pragmatic, and proven.....and leave the mystical other-worldly mumbo jumbo with freakish 'perfect' people living to what? 950 years for Noah?

Amen. Go in peace.
No amount of explaining will satisfy you, I will leave you with this those other false deities are dead!

The laws required blood sacrifices for atonement, Jesus was the perfect lamb of God who when he laid down his life, ended the blood sacrifices!
So god's law wasn't perfect from the first? He had to fix his mistakes? That's not what I was taught.

In yet another ploy to manipulate the religious community, trump jr. is hawking the "We The People Bible" The most ungodly and unChrist like president we ever had is trying to turn his MAGA into a religion. Trump has no shame, and it seems his religious followers have no integrity to continue following this childish fake Christian snake oil salesman.

I bet they excised Mark 10:11-12 and Luke 16:18.

I bet they excised Mark 10:11-12 and Luke 16:18.
No need to remove anything. Purchasers of this political merchandise will simply ignore the parts they don't like, as they always do.

Not surprising. America has never seen anything like this before.

And for this person. Of all people. There are just no words for this.

41bIL6HpgAL._AC_SY780_.jpg

6AA37F80F3B6A454A8C3A1A55D871EF3AF10C165.jpg

Trump isn't the first politician to weaponized religion.

Forum List

Back