MAGA Heil DrumpF: Minnesota couple banned from Walmart after wearing Nazi flags as face coverings. LOL!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

:lmao:
Ed5b9lYXgAExmYR.png

DANG! Them DOPers got Douched out the store for their Great Orange Douche.

Last edited:
You can burn the American flag, but cannot wear a Nazi symbol........

Unless I'm mistaken, the Left considers both equal hate symbols

It's either free speech OR NOT.

I don't care for Nazi symbols but regard it as free speech.
The problem in America is that one political ideology group is making all the decisions as to what hate symbols are.
American Flag = hate Symbol while, burning is free speech but Pride Flag = Protected, felony to desecrate.

I ssupect soon the Christian symbol will be designated as a hate symbol. Just wait

Last edited:
  • Banned

Ed5b9lYXgAExmYR.png

What does MAGA or Trump have to do with the OP?
These are FULL MAGA losers DOPers.

The asshole trumpster is wearing a Great Douche shirt.

These trumpster NAZI'S are banned 1yr. from all Walmarts. I wonder how that works with a simple mask and cash?

Last edited:

Ed5b9lYXgAExmYR.png

Did you read why they wore the masks? I have hated Nazis all my life but this couple has a legal claim against WallyWorld.

• Banned

Ed5b9lYXgAExmYR.png

Did you read why they wore the masks? I have hated Nazis all my life but this couple has a legal claim against WallyWorld.

DOPer U R Pro-Nazi. As U R on team Great Douche we know this here..

• Banned
"Well, at least these trumpwits were able to get bleach so they can go home and take their covid medicine. "

You can burn the American flag, but cannot wear a Nazi symbol........
Unless I'm mistaken, the Left considers both equal hate symbols
It's either free speech OR NOT.
I don't care for Nazi symbols but regard it as free speech.
The problem in America is that one political ideology group is making all the decisions as to what hate symbols are.
American Flag = hate Symbol while, burning is free speech but Pride Flag = Protected, felony to desecrate.
I ssupect soon the Christian symbol will be designated as a hate symbol. Just wait

That is right. Unless Walmart had a stated sign at the entrance, they cannot just "ban" someone from their entire chain for a year just because they didn't like the symbol on their mask. What if this is the only place they can buy food? They definitely have a freedom of speech lawsuit here. I bet there would have been no complaints had they worn BLM on their face.

Actually, Walmart just actually served to PROVE THEIR POINT. Zeig Heil.

Funny how the Left just CAN'T WAIT to jump into fascism.

I recently had a Walmart manager tell me it was her job to "support her employees." Without even question. Too bad the employee wasn't offering to give away $100 bills.

Understand now that "the customer is always right" is gone now. The official stand now is company first, employee first and FUCK THE CUSTOMER.

You are now subject to the arbitrary and ever-changing scientifically un-verified whims of idiots who change every 5 feet as you go.

What if this is the only place they can buy food?

Laughable Bullshit! Food is available all over this country in places other than Wall-of-China Mart! I order food online--delivered to my doorstep. There are thousands of grocery markets within miles of my home. I haven't been in a Wal-Mart in years...mainly because of the truckloads of "Made in China" shit they sell.

Laughable Bullshit!
"Laughable," jackass? What if you are sick or disabled and Walmart is the only place you can get to? Many people take the bus to get to Walmart, Walmart is the only store that buses people in.

What if you are unable to work, on fixed income and on food stamps and must pick up food curbside? Do you know that right now, Walmart is the only place that takes EBT cards online in many areas?

Of course not, because you are an arrogant, impudent, thoughtless prick.

Laughable Bullshit!
"Laughable," jackass? What if you are sick or disabled and Walmart is the only place you can get to? Many people take the bus to get to Walmart, Walmart is the only store that buses people in.

What if you are unable to work, on fixed income and on food stamps and must pick up food curbside? Do you know that right now, Walmart is the only place that takes EBT cards online in many areas?

Relax, dude! I was referring to the one sentence I quoted. The rest of your post is quite good. As much as I detest Wal-Mart and HATE Nazi's, I do hope Wal-Mart pays a large settlement for this.

...and:
  • People picking up curbside don't have to enter the store.
  • Wal-Mart ships, oftentimes for free.
  • Wal-Mart is never the only place one can get to, especially in Minnesota.
  • Many stores accept EBT online

Last edited:

That's all well and good, but very few of those 88 places serve my region and only Walmart takes EBT online (them and Amazon, but who buys Milk, eggs and bread from Amazon). So, if you are using EBT (online) and need to shop curbside, like I said, you are limited to Walmart.

One market in my area that I checked that takes EBT and delivers curbside requires you to enter the store first and pay with EBT there before getting food (and requires you to give them a credit card online during ordering). If you can't enter the store (due to health issues), well . . . .

Walmart ships? I don't know, but I'm sure that costs something, IF available.

Because of all the reasons I already gave, sometimes Walmart IS the only place you can shop at.

I happen to know from talking to people I know who work for the state that right now, only FOUR places are authorized to take EBT online. Amazon, Walmart and two other places I never heard of. If you MUST buy food via EBT, shop online and pick up curbside, you are fucked. All the worse as Walmart's EBT First Data system hasn't worked right since June and often won't process payments.

Walmart had no right to ban people from their entire chain for a year just for making a statement against masks. Where is all that Freedom of Speech the Democrats keep saying they are protecting? I happen to hate the masks as well. All they had to do is ask them to turn them inside out or not to wear them next time.

This whole country has gone absolutely NUTS.

Laughable Bullshit!

That's all well and good, but very few of those 88 places serve my region and only Walmart takes EBT online (them and Amazon, but who buys Milk, eggs and bread from Amazon). So, if you are using EBT (online) and need to shop curbside, like I said, you are limited to Walmart.

One market in my area that I checked that takes EBT and delivers curbside requires you to enter the store first and pay with EBT there before getting food (and requires you to give them a credit card online during ordering). If you can't enter the store (due to health issues), well . . . .

Walmart ships? I don't know, but I'm sure that costs something, IF available.

Because of all the reasons I already gave, sometimes Walmart IS the only place you can shop at.

I happen to know from talking to people I know who work for the state that right now, only FOUR places are authorized to take EBT online. Amazon, Walmart and two other places I never heard of. If you MUST buy food via EBT, shop online and pick up curbside, you are fucked. All the worse as Walmart's EBT First Data system hasn't worked right since June and often won't process payments.

Walmart had no right to ban people from their entire chain for a year just for making a statement against masks. Where is all that Freedom of Speech the Democrats keep saying they are protecting? I happen to hate the masks as well. All they had to do is ask them to turn them inside out or not to wear them next time.

This whole country has gone absolutely NUTS.

Guess you've never been to Texas. Why do I say that? Because United Supermarkets also do shopping and drop offs. Apparently, you don't know that, but then again, you have things filtered through your own viewpoints that aren't true.

Yes, there are more stores that do your shopping for you than just Wal Mart.

Ed5b9lYXgAExmYR.png

DOPer U R Pro-Nazi. As U R on team Great Douche we know this here..

U A DUMB ASSSSS. who the FU** R. U? anyway? Hoss is a patriot who fought for the United States and risked his life in service this country and WE are an anti Nazi... anti communist country.
You are a nobody on the internet. I doubt your even an American.
Trump doesnt hold up any Nazi flag... these are more lies from people just like you who calls everything a Nazi or racist and just looks for something to hit Trump with.

The people apparently were protesting that they had to wear masks according to the video, they wernt promoting Naziism. Context is important, any fool can look at an image and start calling everyone around them NAZIs .... this is the type of thing the media promotes all day long everyday and they count on fools just like you.

That is what happens when clueless people get political.

Now if instead of swastika masks they had used this.........................

1595840678225.png

Chinese Flag

Walmart would proabably have given them a free vacation.

Laughable Bullshit!

Relax, dude! I was referring to the one sentence I quoted. The rest of your post is quite good. As much as I detest Wal-Mart and HATE Nazi's, I do hope Wal-Mart pays a large settlement for this.

...and:

I of course detest nazism.....btw no serious nazi threat in America....yet what is despicable is how hypocritical the enforcers of political correctness are....as in former high officials in the obama administration openly quoted mao and praised him...this was allowed.

Not even to mention how biden quoted Mao the other day like that was a good thing.

No nazi threat in America but a huge communist threat definitely exists here.

Mao was much worse than Hitler....but can you imagine the leftist hysteria if Trump ever quoted Hitler?

Forum List

Back