MAGA Influencer Apologizes to Putin on Twitter Over Ukraine Funding

Oh, His Highness "allowed" it? :laughing0301:

112 Republicans voted against the funding and the usual MAGA stars are having a hissy over it. I guess they didn't see the decree.
I'm one of, maybe the most, Conservative posters in here and I'm all for funding Ukraine. 100% for it. I would have liked to see some Border funding in there but -- Sometimes you gotta just take what you can get and wait until next time.

You people just don't understand America or Americans. All you know is what the DISGUSTING FILTH tells you.

And all they know how to do is lie. No wonder you're confused.

A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion. While I have my own reservations about the extent of our involvement in Ukraine this should be flat our embarrassing for the MAGA movement. This man has over 600,000 followers on Twitter and with the retweets and attention it's getting his message will end up with millions of views, of which he will make money off of based on Twitter's engagement formula. Trump world gets offended when they're accused of being puppets of Putin. Major influencers like this guy make it difficult to shake that stereotype.
About time you old people realised that roles are reversed -- Russia is the solvent nation of military might .

The US is not and lives in the past .

Of course intelligent people now have fresh respect for a stronger and better run nation .
And its leader who has advanced the country a "million miles " in just twent five years

A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion. While I have my own reservations about the extent of our involvement in Ukraine this should be flat our embarrassing for the MAGA movement. This man has over 600,000 followers on Twitter and with the retweets and attention it's getting his message will end up with millions of views, of which he will make money off of based on Twitter's engagement formula. Trump world gets offended when they're accused of being puppets of Putin. Major influencers like this guy make it difficult to shake that stereotype.

Probably a MAGA hater like you posing as MAGA.

"MAGA influencer". Some person who posts on twitter is now deemed an influencer?

If you use such monikers, shouldn't you call her a "conservative influencer"?

Last edited:
Yep. Those responses were as predictable as the sun rising.

WHO????

Deflection noted

More importantly, he should be refuted.

The overwhelming majority of America supports stomping a mudhole in Putins ass, and putting his BFF in prison.

Hahaha

Are you sure you know what that word means?
Was I an influencer when I had 7-8k followers on twitter? I'm just some person who posts, like millions of others.

Am I am civil libertarian, whistleblower and justice influencer for posting on here for 10 years?

Never heard tell of him. So just how does one go about being an "influencer" anyway? :dunno:

I found this:

I don't know, seems like something for the non gainfully employed and as such they seem just as easily disregarded.

I'm not a fan of blogs either so don't go there.

"My tin pot Eastern European dictator is the good guy!"

"No MY tin pot Eastern European dictator is the good guy!"

Meanwhile: Fentanyl and violent criminals are still pouring over the wide open border of our own nation on the daily.

This country is lost.

First of all, it’s not an “apology” to Putin.

He is merely pointing out to Putin that the vast majority of Americans do not support this indefinite proxy war with Russia, which is true.

Here's the point luiza has tried to make.

Escalation control means, the power to strike back at the enemy with damage many times more severe than the attack America suffered. It is perceived that America has lost that ability, or, is not willing to apply its ability.

The way that the ability to escalate applies here is in the fact that Russia has it and is using it against the Ukraine. The funding to the Ukraine is intended to award the ability back to the Ukraine.

And then the interesting sidelight to the matter is that the Zionist regime has always had the power to escalate many times over what they have suffered in war.

Intellectuals are now believing that Iran has taken that ability away from the Zionists.

So we'll see! But in the meantime we can speculate!

Hahaha

Are you sure you know what that word means?
How many Dem "influencers" are chanting "death to America", supporting Hamas, assaulting Jews and protesting against Israel?

Give it a break. There are probably more Americans as a percentage within your country that hate America more than any other nation. It's disgusting.

Make America Great Again is a slogan. That's it. Why don't the people who call out "MAGA" explain what it is about policies that ensure America wins which upsets them so much?

These are Goebbels tactics, beneath the intellectual curiosity of citizens.

So we have this

And we have REPUBLICAN Congressman saying that the GOP is spreading Russian propaganda

Disgusting
Yea sure. Anything you don’t like you idiots just call “Russian propaganda“.

Forum List

Back