MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

The KKK was formed to terrorize Republicans, black and white.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?
I see no kkk symbols in that photo.

Yeah, these guys were raising their hands because they had the same question.

kkk.jpg
So, you are linking the confederate flag to the kkk, and you are linking both of them to the right wing. How do you make those connections? You know that there are right and left racists and members of both parties are surely also members of the kkk.

Furthermore, why is the kkk and race even being brought into this? Was this a racial shooting? Did he go in and shoot only the minority students? What exactly is your agenda with trying to exclusively link the right wing to racism?

For starters, if you want to know how we got here then read the thread, I don't have time to recap for you.

Secondly, yes the klan uses the rebel flag all the time and conservatives have defended it often.

I'm beginning to think WheelieAddict's response to you was probably best.
Ok, so the kkk has used the flag, yes that is true, but that doesn't mean that the flag itself is inherently racist. That is still being debated as to the origin of the flag. There are a lot if articles written on both sides of the argument.

Also, you make it seem that only people on the right have supported that flag. Are you saying there are no democrats that support it?

You know there are extremists on the left and the right but reading the absolutely moronic bullshit you righties spout on threads like this it makes it hard to not consider you all morons or partisan tools.
"Guys the left is KKK and Nazi its true herp derp"

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.
I mean how hard is it to just say these people are scum and don't represent conservative values. Instead it's some comical bullshit blaming others like the newest "deep state" meme. That guys a republican and I don't like what he is doing? Deep state

The kkk are a bunch of raving liberals and Mueller so is Mueller. They literally believe this and lie to each other and themselves in order to believe it. To be clear I am speaking of the stromfront cesspool that found it's way to USMB and not your run of the mill conservative, though that is still open for debate.

You know there are extremists on the left and the right but reading the absolutely moronic bullshit you righties spout on threads like this it makes it hard to not consider you all morons or partisan tools.

So, I'm liberal. I agree there are bad elements on the far left. I think the difference is the far left is mostly shunned by liberals where as the right.....well with the right we get threads like this.
I mean how hard is it to just say these people are scum and don't represent conservative values. Instead it's some comical bullshit blaming others like the newest "deep state" meme. That guys a republican and I don't like what he is doing? Deep state

The kkk are a bunch of raving liberals and Mueller so is Mueller. They literally believe this and lie to each other and themselves in order to believe it. To be clear I am speaking of the stromfront cesspool that found it's way to USMB and not your run of the mill conservative, though that is still open for debate.
The KKK are famously Democrats.

Did you say terrorize? The KKK is a right wing organization, are you calling them a right wing terrorist organization or are you going to play dumb and pretend they are liberals?
I see no kkk symbols in that photo.

Yeah, these guys were raising their hands because they had the same question.

kkk.jpg
So, you are linking the confederate flag to the kkk, and you are linking both of them to the right wing. How do you make those connections? You know that there are right and left racists and members of both parties are surely also members of the kkk.

Furthermore, why is the kkk and race even being brought into this? Was this a racial shooting? Did he go in and shoot only the minority students? What exactly is your agenda with trying to exclusively link the right wing to racism?

For starters, if you want to know how we got here then read the thread, I don't have time to recap for you.

Secondly, yes the klan uses the rebel flag all the time and conservatives have defended it often.

I'm beginning to think WheelieAddict's response to you was probably best.
Ok, so the kkk has used the flag, yes that is true, but that doesn't mean that the flag itself is inherently racist. That is still being debated as to the origin of the flag. There are a lot if articles written on both sides of the argument.

There are two types of people who wave the rebel flag. Those morons who know it's racist and those morons who don't have a clue. By tee way, was it really necessary for me to throw up a picture of the klan holding the rebel flag giving nazi salutes for you to realize the rebel flag has been associated with the klan for like fucking ever? You're a waste of time.

Also, you make it seem that only people on the right have supported that flag. Are you saying there are no democrats that support it?

Probably a lot of conservative democrats who have waved the flag. Liberals by in large do not and for very good reasons. It's associated with the klan and it's a flag from the enemy of the United States.

Last edited:

You mean like Obama? The KKK are famously right wing, regardless of what party was in power in the south.

You mean like Obama? The KKK are famously right wing, regardless of what party was in power in the south.
Democrats. It's history. You can look it up.

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

He's holding his allah akbar.
Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

Can you provide some kind of historical proof of what you claim? I'd say no.

My family hid white people from the KKK, I know exactly how it was.

You want proof that the KKK are not liberals? How about the hate they preach to non-christians, homosexuals and poc?

What is the stance of the KKK on these things?

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

I know you're gullible and defend the far right over anything but you must have been kicked in the head by the family mule when you were a kid.

And what is the stance of the RWNJs on this same list? How about their heroes? Like David Duke.

RWNJs on this board post racist crap every day but then want you to believe they're not racist.

The liar in chief has always been racist, raised by kkk/nazi, says he's alt right and fascist but the trumpkins pretend they'r'e not?

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history

You want proof that the KKK are not liberals? How about the hate they preach to non-christians, homosexuals and poc?

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

I know you're gullible and defend the far right over anything but you must have been kicked in the head by the family mule when you were a kid.

And what is the stance of the RWNJs on this same list? How about their heroes? Like David Duke.

RWNJs on this board post racist crap every day but then want you to believe they're not racist.

The liar in chief has always been racist, raised by kkk/nazi, says he's alt right and fascist but the trumpkins pretend they'r'e not?
The KKK endorsed Hillary.

Did history stop at 1865?

What issues do liberals have in common with the klan? I did this before and I'll waste more of my time doing it for you. Here are some examples out of well...everything that liberals disagree with the klan on.

interracial marriage
gay marriage
gay adoption
taking down the rebel flag
affirmative action
judiasm
atheism
Islam
integrated schools
equal housing
white supremisim

Lot's more but you go ahead and list all the things liberals are in agreement with the klan.

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

Wow, I just happened to post that very same question.

:uhh::uhoh3:

iu

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

BULLSHIT!
The KKK officially endorsed Tramp.

crusader-kkk-trump.jpg

iu

Why not actually respond to the post, coward?

iu

Why not actually respond to the post, coward?

I did respond, pussy faggot. Somebody's cheese done slid off their cracker. LMAO!

So thou art prepared to post credible proof Donald John Trump was raised by Nazis?

Good luck w'that! I await such proof with bated breath.

rofl.gif

Affirmative action
interracial marriage
gay marriage
immigration
DACA
school integration
equal housing
atheism
Judaism
Islam

BULLSHIT!
The KKK officially endorsed Tramp.

crusader-kkk-trump.jpg
There seems to be a rend in the fabric of KKK unity:

blob:http://video.insider.foxnews.com/dc7dc365-34b9-4c88-9dc6-4df997e2fdd7

Forum List

Back